This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

C/D Tail Glow for Charizard and Shell Smash for Blastoise

#1iKhanicPosted 3/4/2013 4:06:06 PM
Because it makes sense.
---
Not changing this sig until we get a new main series Tales game released on a Nintendo console in the US
#2FuneralCakePosted 3/4/2013 4:08:04 PM
What does Venusaur get?
---
STOP CALLING ME HOME ROWED
i've got too many devils
#3JacK_1S_BKPosted 3/4/2013 4:09:44 PM
FuneralCake posted...
What does Venusaur get?

It already gets Chlorophyll + Growth Combo.
---
BACK
Jack has done nothing but...acts all innocent and... he honestly thought he was being helpful...~~HylianWarrior
#4P0k3m0nWaRR10R8Posted 3/4/2013 4:14:42 PM
C

Why not balance that trio out. I mean, Venusaur's already got Chlorophyll and Growth
---
Aut viam inveniam, aut faciam
#5ThatKippPosted 3/4/2013 4:14:48 PM
If Charizard gets Tail Glow, Monferno and Magmar among others should get it, too.
---
Official Zangoose of the Pokemon X board
3DS FC: 3609-1237-6725
#6SaintparaPosted 3/4/2013 4:14:59 PM
JacK_1S_BK posted...
FuneralCake posted...
What does Venusaur get?

It already gets Chlorophyll + Growth Combo.

So Venusaur gets a combo that relies on weather and requires his ability to be used up, but Blastoise gets OP Smash!?
---
Official Togekiss of the BW2 Boards
Plothooker - www.plothook.net - Get Hook'd
#7AnclationPosted 3/4/2013 4:15:58 PM
Charizard has a huge movepool as is, and it already got an upgrade in Solar Power without that getting it out of NU, just learn to deal with the fact that it sucks competitively and move on with your life.
#8WindyligthPosted 3/4/2013 4:17:03 PM
C if you give Venusaur something.
---
I am here to promote the discussion and appreciation of Fennekin.
#9RedArchangel20Posted 3/4/2013 4:18:21 PM
Actually, I kinda like that suggestion.

C
---
Most beautiful woman in the world: http://i.imgur.com/J7GpU.jpg
Kiss the rings. http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lyzpf1y3cy1qf6y79.gif
#10iKhanic(Topic Creator)Posted 3/4/2013 4:20:03 PM
Anclation posted...
Charizard has a huge movepool as is, and it already got an upgrade in Solar Power without that getting it out of NU, just learn to deal with the fact that it sucks competitively and move on with your life.

Doesn't change the fact that tail glow makes sense for Charizard and shell smash makes sense for Blastoise

And Solar Power isn't really that great. It just boosts Sp. Attack by 1 stage and hurts Charizard in the sun. Speed Boost, Reckless, Chlorophyll, and arguaby Rain Dish are all better.

Plus, if you aren't playing competitively, you might not get dream world abilities, so, yeah.
---
Not changing this sig until we get a new main series Tales game released on a Nintendo console in the US