This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Make a new ability!

#51Missingno_MastrPosted 3/5/2013 6:05:18 PM
Name: Master Chef
Effect: If a Pokemon that was burned by this Pokemon is hit with a biting move or Lick, the attacker restores HP equal to 1/2 of the inflicted damage.

Name: Sledding
Effect: During a hailstorm, this Pokemon's Speed is doubled.

Name: Negation
Effect: No other Abilities can activate as long as this Pokemon is in the battle. Basically what the anime makes Mold Breaker out to be.

Name: Fog Machine
Effect: When the Pokemon enters battle, the weather becomes Fog.

Name: Nauseate
Effect: Physical contact with this Pokemon forces the attacker to lose all Stockpiled boosts.

Name: Running Start
Effect: The Pokemon's contact moves are calculated using the Speed stat in lieu of the usual attacking stat.

Name: Fortify
Effect: At the end of each turn, the Pokemon's Defense goes up 1 stage.

Name: Irresistible
Effect: This Pokemon's Attract and Captivate will affect anything, regardless of gender (or lack thereof as the case may be).

Name: Odd Program
Effect: When the Pokemon enters battle, it acquires a randomly chosen Ability, keeping it until it switches out. When applicable, the new Ability will activate immediately (weather abilities, Intimidate, that sort of thing). Cannot select Multitype, Forecast, Flower Gift, or Zen Mode.

Name: Hue Shift
Effect: The Pokemon's type changes to match the move it's using before the move is fired off. Essentially guarantees STAB on everything. Would be an alternate Ability for Kecleon.

Name: Overbite
Effect: Bite, Crunch, Leech Life, Hyper Fang, Poison Fang, Thunder Fang, Ice Fang, Thunder Fang, and Bug Bite are all boosted in power by x1.5 when used by this Pokemon.

Name: Power Lunge
Effect: All the Pokemon's contact moves double in power, but any with an accuracy rating over 90% get reduced to 90% accuracy, and when they miss, the user takes crash damage, as though they had used Hi Jump Kick. Jump Kick and Hi Jump Kick are unaffected by this Ability.

Name: Distortion
Effect: When the Pokemon enters battle, Trick Room goes into effect for the next 10 turns.

Name: Neutralize
Effect: When the Pokemon is out, all weaknesses, resistances, and immunities for all Pokemon in battle are ignored, be they induced by type or Ability.
---
Official badass Admin of Team Miror. I ride a Shadow Scolipede. Top that. I dare you.
#52james009222Posted 3/6/2013 3:22:56 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#53james009222Posted 3/6/2013 3:49:31 PM
bump
---
i love this site
black 2 fc 3182 4431 4575
#54Elec Man EXEPosted 3/6/2013 4:09:12 PM
Aquatic - Grants STAB to Water-type attacks
Pokemon - Masquerain, Stunfisk, Tynamo line, Dratini line, Cubchoo line

Voltage - Grants STAB to Electric-type attacks
Pokemon - Nosepass line, Porygon line, Klink line

Deadly Fangs - The power of biting moves is increased by 50%
Pokemon - Carnivine, Poocheyena line, Shinx line, Hippopotas line, Snubbull line, Mawile

Initial Charge - Upon entering battle, the user becomes Charged (same effect as using the move Charge once)
Pokemon - Mareep line, Electrike line, Emolga, Plusle, Minun
---
~ Master of Electricity ~
Electro: 0518-6613-7620 - Pokemon White
#55Missingno_MastrPosted 3/6/2013 4:10:52 PM
Elec Man EXE posted...

Missingno_Mastr posted...
Effect: Bite, Crunch, Leech Life, Hyper Fang, Poison Fang, Thunder Fang, Ice Fang, Thunder Fang, and Bug Bite are all boosted in power by x1.5 when used by this Pokemon.

---
Official badass Admin of Team Miror. I ride a Shadow Scolipede. Top that. I dare you.
#56MugilokoPosted 3/6/2013 4:11:46 PM
TheOneThatGetsThisAbilityWillBeBanned

The user always goes first and always OHKOs the opponent
---
B1 FC:1807-8830-3725 "Squids are evil!" http://i.imgur.com/ayRpQlZ.png
Official Zoroark of the Pokemon XY board
#57Elec Man EXEPosted 3/6/2013 4:17:56 PM
Elec Man EXE posted...

Great minds think alike and all that :)
---
~ Master of Electricity ~
Electro: 0518-6613-7620 - Pokemon White
#58KatyMSMPosted 3/6/2013 7:04:24 PM
Warm Up

Boosts atk/s.atk by 50% whenever a new opponent pokemon enters. /sweepers
---
My most used software on my 3DS is the Internet Browser . Over 900 hours clocked, alone. *cries*
#59Missingno_MastrPosted 3/6/2013 7:43:11 PM
Elec Man EXE posted...
Elec Man EXE posted...

Great minds think alike and all that :)

*shrug* Works for me. :)
---