This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Team Ancient Legends shall crush all!

#21Garioshi(Topic Creator)Posted 3/4/2013 8:53:22 PM
Chandler014 posted...
ryudin89 posted...
purplezoroark posted...
War isn't the answer either.... Its just that team miror hasn't show any proof that their research will save pokemons

It's kinda hard to do when we have a general that's constantly antagonizing all of the other teams. Not to mention the blown up laps, dispersed members, and massive loss of materials and funds.

Hard days are ahead.

Are you even on team Miror? Also, I Antagonize the other Teams because They'd be Worthless and Fail in the your team. i don't mean to be Rude and threaten to kill them, But i need to Assure that they join. Also, YOU guys Talked about war on us, And Attacked Us. All I could do is Fight Back. And You want Proof? Fine. Valkyrion! Release him.
The Robot Let go of a dying Miltank.
As you can see, this Pokemon is Dying of Disease. I Shall do this. Shadow Mode...
*Shoots Miltank, turning it into Shadow Pokemon*
Now Purify....
*Shoots Miltank again, It becomes Normal, Healthier then before.*
My Discoveries Reveal Shadow Transformation Heals a pokemon of Disease, and Purifycation Keeps it heal, fresh! We only wish to save, not hurt. I don't wish for war either, but you guys ain't giving much choice on the matter...

M'hm. Right after saying we should be terminated. I totally believe you right now.
---
Official Wes and Michael against Team Miror.
"Don't worry! The worst that could happen is that we all die!"-Jade Curtiss
#22GubbeyPosted 3/4/2013 8:56:38 PM
Look, if it helps anything, I just want to say that as a Team Miror Scientist, my research isn't harming any Pokémon.
---
Official whichever team is winning Scientist! Pokemon: Mismagius
Official Beheeyem of the Pokemon X/Y boards <3
#23Chandler014Posted 3/4/2013 8:57:05 PM
Garioshi posted...
Chandler014 posted...
ryudin89 posted...
purplezoroark posted...
War isn't the answer either.... Its just that team miror hasn't show any proof that their research will save pokemons

It's kinda hard to do when we have a general that's constantly antagonizing all of the other teams. Not to mention the blown up laps, dispersed members, and massive loss of materials and funds.

Hard days are ahead.

Are you even on team Miror? Also, I Antagonize the other Teams because They'd be Worthless and Fail in the your team. i don't mean to be Rude and threaten to kill them, But i need to Assure that they join. Also, YOU guys Talked about war on us, And Attacked Us. All I could do is Fight Back. And You want Proof? Fine. Valkyrion! Release him.
As you can see, this Pokemon is Dying of Disease. I Shall do this. Shadow Mode...
Now Purify....
My Discoveries Reveal Shadow Transformation Heals a pokemon of Disease, and Purifycation Keeps it heal, fresh! We only wish to save, not hurt. I don't wish for war either, but you guys ain't giving much choice on the matter...

M'hm. Right after saying we should be terminated. I totally believe you right now.

What are you talking about? I haven't posted about you being Terminated.
---
Official Supreme General of Team Miror.
Shadow Pokemon: Tyranitar.
#24purplezoroarkPosted 3/4/2013 8:57:21 PM
Chandler014 posted...
ryudin89 posted...
purplezoroark posted...

Hard days are ahead.

Now Purify....

R-Release "HIM"!!?!?
Y-You...YOU MONSTER!! MILTANKS ARE ONLY FEMALE!! WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO THIS CREATURE OF ARCEUS!!??
---
~official member and shiny zoroark of team infinity~
#25ryudin89Posted 3/4/2013 8:59:32 PM
Are you even on team Miror?

You don't even recognize one of the admins? Dear Arceus.....

What happened to DDG's reaserch? The ultimate snag ball plans? It's like everything went to hell in the span of two days!
---
GameFAQS=why games should be played and people should be avoided.-selfdeztruction
http://fav.me/d3e91yr
#26Chandler014Posted 3/4/2013 9:01:54 PM
ryudin89 posted...

What happened to DDG's reaserch? The ultimate snag ball plans? It's like everything went to hell in the span of two days!

I Apologize. A new Topic I've made is created on another Board, stating we go back to Business. I Will PM you Infomation.
And at Purple, That was a Typo.
---
Official Supreme General of Team Miror.
Shadow Pokemon: Tyranitar.
#27GubbeyPosted 3/4/2013 9:04:31 PM
ryudin89 posted...

'Cause we've been funding the wrong projects. Instead of DarkDragonGirl's primitive Eclipse Pokémon, my Shadow Human should've been funded.

HELLOOOOOOOOO! You've got it al WROOOOOOONG!
---
Official whichever team is winning Scientist! Pokemon: Mismagius
Official Beheeyem of the Pokemon X/Y boards <3
#28purplezoroarkPosted 3/4/2013 9:06:06 PM
Hmm... I see.. If that's the case you gave me something to think about... The wars aren't really helping...

(Maybe I should... No.. Its to late for that)

*walks away from topic*
---
~official member and shiny zoroark of team infinity~
#29ryudin89Posted 3/4/2013 9:06:17 PM
Gubbey posted...
ryudin89 posted...

'Cause we've been funding the wrong projects. Instead of DarkDragonGirl's primitive Eclipse Pokémon, my Shadow Human should've been funded.

HELLOOOOOOOOO! You've got it al WROOOOOOONG!

They were both good idea's And I thought you had received funding for your project? Didn't one of the other Admins approve it?
---
GameFAQS=why games should be played and people should be avoided.-selfdeztruction
http://fav.me/d3e91yr
#30Garioshi(Topic Creator)Posted 3/4/2013 9:08:30 PM
We can't agree with you because you're shoving your beliefs and methods down our throats. We would join if we wanted to, now wouldn't we?
---
Official Wes and Michael against Team Miror.
"Don't worry! The worst that could happen is that we all die!"-Jade Curtiss