This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What kind of trainer are you?

#21WindyligthPosted 3/5/2013 9:21:37 AM
wind64a posted...
Kinda in-between Semi-Competitve and Competitive for me.

---
I am here to promote the discussion and appreciation of Fennekin.
#22gladwyn101Posted 3/5/2013 10:57:06 AM
Where's the roleplaying option? I like to roleplay. I nickname my Pokemon whenever possible, I actually feel attached to my Pokemon.
---
Bazinga! *dives into ballpit*
Pokemon Black Friend Code: 0605-2800-9952; Trainer Name: Solace; First Pokemon (roleplaying): Shiny Umbreon
#23CakeOfLiesPosted 3/5/2013 11:21:31 AM
Somewhat casual, but I'm starting to get into semi-competitive.
---
http://i.imgur.com/K29ku1D.png
#24Blazekicker27Posted 3/5/2013 1:51:38 PM
NinjaKitsune posted...
NinjaKitsune posted...
In game only, but I pick up a few traits from the other options when I'm doing something like PWT.

I guess you COULD be considered Casual, then.

Actually if we match in-game stuff to the descriptions, I'd be competitive. I've bred for IVs, looked up movesets, and everything that goes to a post-game thing like PWT is going to be given at least a simple EV spread in the relevant attack and speed.

Same. I've done all of the things considered competitive in this poll, I just don't play multiplayer (I don't have anyone who lives near me that plays Pokemon, and my DS can't connect online). I'll try to check out the simulators once I get the chance, though.
---
Official Houndoom of the Pokemon XY boards.
http://i.imgur.com/rNgxY.png
#25MettanAtemPosted 3/5/2013 1:52:54 PM
It's kinda hard to competitively play online when everyone's using perfectly-trained Legendaries. Yeah, casual's good enough for me.
#26XWolfOPosted 3/5/2013 1:57:23 PM(edited)
Let's see: I don't care wether I win or lose, I don't spend countless hours (EV) training, breeding for natures and IVs, I use a team that consists of the pokemon I like, I try to make that team at least decent, I battle people for fun (that's why I only do random battles on the simulator), and I generally play for fun.

I have no idea.
---
It's-a me!