This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Do you battle competitively at all?

#41IrisVilePosted 3/5/2013 4:43:05 PM
TheNargacuga posted...
Mistress_Zelda_ posted...
Sorta. I usually battle for fun on PO. I have a UU team that I made just so I can use a Qwilfish, which is one of my favorite Pokemon. :D

I have a gimmick all Grass team and a team I made of my favorite Pokemon. ^_^ It can usually do decently in OU. :D

I love qwilfish but he/she is just horrid... Needs an evo bad. Maybe like a lionfish sort of deal.

When they make wifi multi battles for gen 6 you should be my partner.

http://www.smogon.com/bw/pokemon/qwilfish

Qwilfish isn't that bad, it is all in how you use it.
---
One Girl + One Eevee = A Solo Run To RuleThem All http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/960099-pokemon-heartgold-version/60725080
#42GiftedACIIIPosted 3/5/2013 7:08:51 PM
TheNargacuga posted...
Sorta. I usually battle for fun on PO. I have a UU team that I made just so I can use a Qwilfish, which is one of my favorite Pokemon. :D

I have a gimmick all Grass team and a team I made of my favorite Pokemon. ^_^ It can usually do decently in OU. :D

I love qwilfish but he/she is just horrid... Needs an evo bad. Maybe like a lionfish sort of deal.

When they make wifi multi battles for gen 6 you should be my partner.

Quilfish is an amazing rain sweeper or a physical water tank in the lower tiers. Quilfish has never hit the worst tier in any generation
#43coreekymonPosted 3/5/2013 7:14:07 PM
I play competitive quite a bit. I like to do VGC when I can, I play many different styles on showdown, and I have a local Pokemon league that I'm a member of.
---
My Pokemon guide: pkmntrainercory.blogspot.com Check it out!
Shinji X Asuka is the most sacred pairing in all of anime. That is an unnegotiable fact.
#44wahaha911Posted 3/5/2013 7:15:10 PM
yup i battle w/ timer so i end up using something like luvdisc and win sure the opponent laffs when i take out delibird but quit when they disregard though they have a type disadvantage and i end up killing them w/ choice band hustled aerial ace
---
---
Asianwide is on yo side!!!
#45Zarren364Posted 3/5/2013 8:06:52 PM

*hugs*

No, I just don't have enough interest to battle competitively. I usually restart my games every month or so. Transfer over any event pokemon and hit restart.
---
I am the Anti-troll. Your poll needs a bacon option.
GLAD GANG l SSS l No.XII l OPBC-Wargle I R - Zarren
#46PikachuanPosted 3/5/2013 10:03:21 PM
Does Random Matchup count?
---
What in the WORLD happened to Nu Metal?
#47TherianHeresyPosted 3/5/2013 10:04:36 PM
I'll whoop you all.
#48AlI_About_The_UPosted 3/5/2013 10:07:33 PM
I stopped early Gen V. The metagame no longer interested me.
---
http://i.imgur.com/PqS9Duf.jpg
#49GiftedACIIIPosted 3/5/2013 11:05:56 PM
TherianHeresy posted...
I'll whoop you all.

TherianReturns the god troll. Fails at Pokemon and most things