This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Maybe Yveltal is a sound type? Xerneas light type? Sylveon fairy type?!

#1thisguy12Posted 3/5/2013 11:27:11 AM
I know, I know, AIOBCUOSJVBKRBIU NEW TYPES WIEVWNEOVBNEIWO DISGRACEFUL but just read.

If Yveltal IS based on Norse Mythology, then that means it's blind. Maybe Yveltal uses sound to see................................

..........and Xerneas is a light type because of those damn flashing antlers......

................and Sylveon is fairy type because it just doesn't resemble an obvious basic type like most eeveelutions....................

Let the hateful replies ensue.
#2UltimaZangetsuPosted 3/5/2013 11:28:23 AM
They're all Fire/Fighting. Now can we stop speculating what types they are? Especially when guessing new types, everyone just looks silly in the end.
---
"As I walk through the valley of death, I shall fear no evil, for I am the baddest mother ****er in the goddamn valley!"
#3KingTumbleweedPosted 3/5/2013 11:28:55 AM
Logical=/=Hateful
---
<('__'< ) <( '__' )> ( >'__')> ^( '__' ^) (^ '__')^ ^( ' o ' )^
Official Ferrothorn(Spahgetti) of Pokemon X/Y boards.
#4pyrotempestwingPosted 3/5/2013 11:31:22 AM
Since when is Pokémon logical? You can use fire moves underwater. Game, Set, Match! (Pun intended)
---
FC's: B1: Lexi 2365-9525-1918; B2: Misaki 4213-1809-7119 3DS FC: Thomas 5069-4431-9392
Last seen off in my own little world.
#5BurningFlareXPosted 3/5/2013 11:35:28 AM
pyrotempestwing posted...
Since when is Pokémon logical? You can use fire moves underwater. Game, Set, Match! (Pun intended)

You can Dive without any equipment and not drown. You CAN'T kill a Pokemon with some obscenely OP move. Rayquaza can fly without wings. Shinx can intimidate Arceus. The rooms and **** survive without ABSOLUTELY NO DAMAGE, no matter what you use, including Outrage, Hyper Beam, Wailord. Mewtwo is absolutely okay with being captured and will obey a 10 year old.
Pokemon = **** LOGIC!
---
<Insert inspiring quote here.>
#6thisguy12(Topic Creator)Posted 3/5/2013 11:37:27 AM
BurningFlareX posted...

You can Dive without any equipment and not drown. You CAN'T kill a Pokemon with some obscenely OP move. Rayquaza can fly without wings. Shinx can intimidate Arceus. The rooms and **** survive without ABSOLUTELY NO DAMAGE, no matter what you use, including Outrage, Hyper Beam, Wailord. Mewtwo is absolutely okay with being captured and will obey a 10 year old.
Pokemon = **** LOGIC!

Soooo.....new types confirmed?!
#7KingTumbleweedPosted 3/5/2013 11:37:48 AM

You have single handedly misread what I meant and possibly started an argument. I meant logical reasons as to why we don't need three more types, NOT APPLYING LOGIC TO A VIDEO GAME.
---
<('__'< ) <( '__' )> ( >'__')> ^( '__' ^) (^ '__')^ ^( ' o ' )^
Official Ferrothorn(Spahgetti) of Pokemon X/Y boards.
#8pyrotempestwingPosted 3/5/2013 11:38:28 AM
BurningFlareX posted...

Pokemon = **** LOGIC!

Case in point. Nice one.
---
FC's: B1: Lexi 2365-9525-1918; B2: Misaki 4213-1809-7119 3DS FC: Thomas 5069-4431-9392
Last seen off in my own little world.
#9CakeOfLiesPosted 3/5/2013 11:41:49 AM
It's very late in the game to add one type, let alone three.
I highly doubt that there will be any, but I'm not gonna complain if there are. I just REALLY doubt it.
---
http://i.imgur.com/K29ku1D.png
#10Pikablu45Posted 3/5/2013 11:42:32 AM
BurningFlareX posted...

Pokemon = **** LOGIC!

Do you honestly think they would make an equipment animation for diving? So how do you know they don't use equipment. How do you know the rooms don't suffer damage...it may just not be visible to you. The 10 year olds you're talking about are actually 14 year olds! Pokeballs have a technology that can make any creature listen to you. Shinx is more intimidating than Arceus. Rayquaza levitates.

There! Pokemon is more logical than life.
---
Lang Zi says 'Furio Tigre can only be half the beastly hot man my descendant can be...'
You go Shifu!! *Fangirl Roar*