This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Turn a Pokemon completely broken

#316bananzaPosted 3/5/2013 5:23:25 PM
Slaking with Pure Power.
---
Official member of Team Miror Infinity. I AM SHADOW ARTICUNO! http://i.imgur.com/PIMfmML.png. Credit: CM_Ponch. I LIEKZ WAFFLES!
#32DarkDragon386Posted 3/5/2013 5:24:40 PM
Genesect with flash fire and flamethrower
Gyarados with motor drive
---
Not changing this sig until The Undertaker vs. Chris Jericho happens on PPV (started October 4, 2009)
#33wahaha911Posted 3/5/2013 5:27:23 PM
do people realize changing sturdy shedinja's typing makes no difference unless they change it to something like steel/ice
---
---
Asianwide is on yo side!!!
#34erekwashere15Posted 3/5/2013 5:36:23 PM
Whirlipede's base Defense, Special Defense and HP are 115. All of his other stats stay the same.

Excadrill's speed doubles in any weather.

Dugtrio gets a new ability: Irrigation - User dodges all Water typed attacks. In Doubles/Triples, the attack hits one of Dugtrio's allies (Hits both teammates if Dugtrio is center in a Triple. The attacks power is halved). Also learns Follow Me.

Zoroark gets a new move: Plagiarize - User permanently copies a move it has witnessed in battle (a Dark Sketch if you will).

Slaking gets a new move: Insult - the foe's ability becomes Slow Start (as if it had just entered the battle with the ability in place).

Moonlight doubles the user's Speed for 3 turns (5 if used at night) as well as restoring 30% more HP at night.

New item: Clear Band - User is immune to effects of weather (positive and negative). If attached to a Pokemon that uses Rapid Spin, removes weather from the battlefield.

New item: Weighted Anklet/Band/Belt/Bracer/Lens - Increases User's Speed/Sp. Def/Defense/Attack/Sp. Atk by 25% (respectively)

New weather move: Blackout - Blots out the sun with a mysterious power granting Dark type's offensive capabilities a raise by 25% and have increased priority on all moves, Ghost types have increased Speed and all non-damaging attacks have increased priority. Resembles night time.
---
Winner of ares9090's Slaking Award
Official Scrafty and Barry of the B/W 2 Boards
#35wahaha911Posted 3/5/2013 5:40:08 PM
doesnt make it broken but
smeargle gets move called grafiti
last move used on smeargle loses all pp
---
---
Asianwide is on yo side!!!
#36nucacola11Posted 3/5/2013 6:27:33 PM
Togepi gets a new abilty
Eggshell: LEts the pokemon have a 2000 HP shell around its actual health

Also gets its own moves

Fry- Normal type-can cause burn 95 ACC 80 DMG
Scramble- Causes confusion 100 ACC 70 DMG
Benedict- Always hits in any type of weather 1 ACC 2,500 DMG
Omelet- Does damage and if it hits, will cause a random weather effect 100 ACC 60 DMG
#37Twilight_SonataPosted 3/6/2013 10:53:22 AM
HeyWheresKel posted...
In addition to having Sturdy, Shedinja is now Dark/Ghost

What would that accomplish? The new typing, I mean. If it has Sturdy and 1 HP, then its typing is totally irrelevant defensively. It doesn't have Wonder Guard anymore. I can't think of any important Psychic status moves that would matter.

wahaha911 posted...
do people realize changing sturdy shedinja's typing makes no difference unless they change it to something like steel/ice

What would changing it to Steel/Ice do?
Actually, Steel would be nice because of the Poison immunity, but that's pretty much it as far as I can think... Wouldn't Steel/Fire be better to make it immune to Burn too?
---
My NIDOKING brings all the boys to the yard:
http://goo.gl/ExAoe
#38pokemonzeroPosted 3/6/2013 11:00:18 AM
Twilight_Sonata posted...
HeyWheresKel posted...

What would that accomplish? The new typing, I mean. If it has Sturdy and 1 HP, then its typing is totally irrelevant defensively. It doesn't have Wonder Guard anymore. I can't think of any important Psychic status moves that would matter.

wahaha911 posted...

Actually, Steel would be nice because of the Poison immunity, but that's pretty much it as far as I can think... Wouldn't Steel/Fire be better to make it immune to Burn too?

He was talking about weather
Steel stops sandstorm and poison
Ice stops Hail
that leaves only burn to KO it.
---
Volunteer at Dream World Paradise. Jobs done 18--- William FC: 0648-5041-0950
Volunteer at S.P.T.C. Cloner/RCer Jobs done:2
#39Twilight_SonataPosted 3/6/2013 11:06:43 AM
pokemonzero posted...
Ice stops Hail

Ah, right, weather. Well, hail is still terrible and significantly less common than burn, so I'd still say Steel/Fire would be better. That still leaves plenty of stuff to kill it besides Hail, though. Leech Seed immediately comes to mind, at least... I'm not sure, would entry hazard damage bypass Sturdy?
---
My NIDOKING brings all the boys to the yard:
http://goo.gl/ExAoe
#40BurningFlareX(Topic Creator)Posted 3/6/2013 11:07:27 AM
pokemonzero posted...
Twilight_Sonata posted...
HeyWheresKel posted...

wahaha911 posted...

Ice stops Hail

Leech seed, Stealth Rock, Spikes and Mold Breaker says hi. If you use it in Ubers, Dark Void also wants to say hello. (Bad Dreams.) There's also Iron Barbs, Rough Skin and Rocky Helmet, who wish to meet Shedinja.
---
<Insert inspiring quote here.>