This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Early CoroCoro information (most likely fake, take with grain of salt)

#31LtCmdDudefellaPosted 3/6/2013 9:14:45 AM
easyvision4 posted...
Really? People think this is somewhat credible when it's said the new movie's going to cover Mewtwo's involvement in Super Smash Bros. Melee? Sorry, but after I saw that, I stopped even giving it the benefit of the doubt.

It doesn't say the movie will cover Mewtwo's involvement in Melee. It says the Coro Coro issue will have a side bar detailing Mewtwo's appearances including Melee.
#32Hejiru206Posted 3/6/2013 9:57:24 AM
Way too early to get this much detailed info. This just screams "I got bored so I made up a bunch of fake CoroCoro stuff."
---
"Who knows what Mario will look like in the future? Maybe he'll wear metallic clothes!" -Shigeru Miyamoto, five years before Super Mario 64
#33HulkkisPosted 3/6/2013 10:03:38 AM
Like it or not, the ONLY place where pokemon info has leaked before is 4chan. So that is indeed the only site where leaks can be true.

Its time for people to grow up and learn that 4chan is as good website as the one reading it. Know your boards.
---
"South-Korea is the only nation whose national sport has a sequel."
-Disc
#34CM_PLUNGEPosted 3/6/2013 10:10:17 AM
Fake CoroCoro doesn't even talk about anime besides the movies most of the times, plus if they are revealing any new pokemon I doubt a pre evo will be the first thing, so 3 nah.
#35HulkkisPosted 3/6/2013 10:11:34 AM
Fake CoroCoro doesn't even talk about anime besides the movies most of the times, plus if they are revealing any new pokemon I doubt a pre evo will be the first thing, so 3 nah.

Bonsley was one of the first Gen 4 pokes to be revealed.
---
"South-Korea is the only nation whose national sport has a sequel."
-Disc
#36Elec Man EXEPosted 3/6/2013 10:39:01 AM(edited)
Not that I believe it at all, but just for fun...

Torkoal evo sounds great both in the general concept of Torkoal getting an evo and the described design (a train design for a coal burning turtle is pretty awesome). Fighting / Flying Yveltal is also interesting.

Everything else is meh or bad. Pre-evos, do not want, and a Wynaut evo that can attack goes against everything Wobbuffet is supposed to be. 100% female Eeveelution when Eevee only has a 12.5% chance of being female would be really stupid.
---
~ Master of Electricity ~
Electro: 0518-6613-7620 - Pokemon White
#37SarojPollardPosted 3/7/2013 10:16:08 AM
i rather have this come true than mr.xy rumors
---
ALLSTAR STARTER pokemon (-o-)