This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Battle Frontier/Subway

#1Masenko86Posted 3/6/2013 8:23:12 AM
Needs needs needs a wifi co-op with friends option! Also, reintroduction of more bp for co-op than single player modes
#2Masenko86(Topic Creator)Posted 3/6/2013 9:04:56 AM
Also, they could do a beefed up section that doesn't ban anything so our legendaries can get some use after we've beaten the game. I'm not butt hurt over it, but legendaries are kinda pointless if they're banned from everything, so they need some sort of purpose besides collecting them
#3bararad13Posted 3/6/2013 9:17:23 AM
in-game use doesn't count?
also the subway can't be done via wifi..
#4Masenko86(Topic Creator)Posted 3/6/2013 10:32:41 AM
bararad13 posted...
in-game use doesn't count?
also the subway can't be done via wifi..

I'm assuming you skipped over the part about them essentially being useless after you beat the game. Battle wild pokemon with it would be the extent of their use. I'd like MORE use out of them.

Duh, I said it needs to be able to, not that it already does
#5bararad13Posted 3/6/2013 10:38:24 AM
and I guess you missed the part where you can challange the elite four again and they have stronger teams and there's also alder cynthia and the unova challange..
and alright I did miss the word "option" so I thought you were looking for another player to play with.. I'll give you that..
#6Masenko86(Topic Creator)Posted 3/6/2013 10:42:55 AM
bararad13 posted...
and I guess you missed the part where you can challange the elite four again and they have stronger teams and there's also alder cynthia and the unova challange..
and alright I did miss the word "option" so I thought you were looking for another player to play with.. I'll give you that..

Okay, I'll give you that. I just wish they wouldn't ban it from Subway/Frontier. I mean, maybe from certain ones, but at least reserve one train/area for those legendaries