This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Any complaints regarding sixth generation pokemon designs?

#1thisguy12Posted 3/6/2013 2:37:30 PM
So far so good.

I have no complaints regarding the starters, Xerneas, Yveltal, and Sylveon.

In fact, the starter trio is my most favorite to date. For the first time in a LONG time, I actually want all three starters and main legendaries.

Do any of you dislike something in particular so far? I know, I know, only 6 pokemon have been released. But still, I like to read opinions.
#2BluntGruntPosted 3/6/2013 2:39:05 PM
I don't really like Sylveon's design that much. I love the rest.
---
Who needs a signature anyway?
#3SalsaSavantPosted 3/6/2013 2:40:03 PM
I haven't seen anything big. Not everyone is satisfied, of course, but there's no big hate.

I see the most complaints about Froakie and Sylveon.
---
Not changing this until something impossible happens
Started 12/02/12
#4MetaFalconPunchPosted 3/6/2013 2:41:54 PM
thisguy12 posted...
So far so good.

In fact, the starter trio is my most favorite to date. For the first time in a LONG time, I actually want all three starters and main legendaries.

Do any of you dislike something in particular so far? I know, I know, only 6 pokemon have been released. But still, I like to read opinions.

Hey, I was thinking the exact same thing.
---
Pretend this signature is a basilisk. You are now dead.
Shadow Jolteon of Team Miror Infinity
#5thisguy12(Topic Creator)Posted 3/6/2013 2:43:17 PM
MetaFalconPunch posted...
thisguy12 posted...
So far so good.

Hey, I was thinking the exact same thing.

I know, right? The board is actually pretty boring when there's nothing to hate about.
#6Masenko86Posted 3/6/2013 2:54:15 PM
SalsaSavant posted...
I haven't seen anything big. Not everyone is satisfied, of course, but there's no big hate.

Really? I see more complaints about fennekin than froakie. I have nothing against either of them though. I am mildly disappointed in sylveon though. I've seen better looking fanmade eeveelutions for every existing type. If it's a new type, maybe I'll be less disappointed in its design.
#7SalsaSavantPosted 3/6/2013 2:56:11 PM
Masenko86 posted...
SalsaSavant posted...

Really? I see more complaints about fennekin than froakie. I have nothing against either of them though. I am mildly disappointed in sylveon though. I've seen better looking fanmade eeveelutions for every existing type. If it's a new type, maybe I'll be less disappointed in its design.

Finnekin consistently wins popularity polls though, and Froakie is usually at the bottom (Though it has been becoming more popular and getting closer to Chespin recently.)
---
Not changing this until something impossible happens
Started 12/02/12
#8thisguy12(Topic Creator)Posted 3/6/2013 2:57:06 PM
Masenko86 posted...
SalsaSavant posted...

If Sylveon isn't a new type, I will thoroughly be upset.
IF Sylveon's color scheme and ribbons reflects an all new "fairy" type of some sort, than that justifies its design.
#9CM_PLUNGEPosted 3/6/2013 2:58:08 PM
Like the first 5 a lot, Sylveon I don't care much for its not bad but its not something that gets me excited either, probably last on my personal Eevee rankings.
#10ArcaneRainbowsPosted 3/6/2013 2:58:11 PM
Not a fan of Sylveon, otherwise all is good.
---
FINALLY (RE)CONSTRUCTED: Official Serperior and Looker of the Pokemon Black 2 Board.