This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Pokemon RP 4: Pokemon Fusion #2 Alpha Edition

#141willingmessPosted 3/7/2013 9:53:21 PM
DeltaRayquaza posted...
willingmess posted...
DeltaRayquaza posted...
willingmess posted...
I'll get to work at writing the X battle.

D'oh, I missed this thing.

It's ok. I can go with yours if you want us to.

Well, yours is probably better than mine.

Ok... I'll get back to work then.

(By the way... for future reference, what is Sol's spirit pokemon again?)
---
Official Team Miror (subdiv. of miror infinity) Leader
Shadow pokemon: flygon
#142GarioshiPosted 3/7/2013 9:57:36 PM
I'm pretty sure Sol's Spirit Pokemon is Flygon. *looks at PSS registration topic* Yes, it is.
---
Official Shadow Blaziken of Team Miror Infinity.
"Don't worry! The worst that could happen is that we all die!"-Jade Curtiss
#143GubbeyPosted 3/7/2013 9:57:55 PM
"That was... Interesting. A Zapdos, here? I'd be stating the obvious if I said there's something fishy going on," Mephistopheles spoke. "Why would Zapdos itself fight for a trainer that hasn't even beat the first gym?"

"I'm sure someone's going to say, 'What, it says in the post that Sol just defeated the gym leader,' and Gubbey will have to respond, 'Yes, but Mephistopheles made a logical guess that Zapdos joined before this battle.'"

"Heh, you're probably right. By the way, what was that rumbling sound?"

"The Fourth Wall breaking. Don't worry; it happens all the time."

"Okay. But the interesting battles are over now, so I'm getting the heaven out of here."

"Good idea. We should slip away while people are still in shock at the Zapdos."

"Great minds think alike, but you should leave the humor to me. Now let's get out of here."

Taking one last look at his old friends, Mephistopheles skunked out of the Gym and into the streets of Rustboro. They had spent a surprisingly long time in there; it was almost sundown.
---
Official Team Miror Infinity Scientist! Shadow Pokemon: Mismagius
Official Beheeyem of the Pokemon X/Y boards <3
#144GubbeyPosted 3/7/2013 10:01:58 PM
What in the heaven...? Mephistopheles SKUNKED out of the gym? It was suppose to be slunk out of the Gym... Stupid autocorrect >_>, and stupid not being able to edit >__________>
---
#145willingmessPosted 3/7/2013 10:26:06 PM
Slowly, and nonchalantly, Sol walks up to the gym leader.

Roxanne: Hello, my name is Roxanne. I became a gym leader due to my knowledge and love for pokemon. I wish you good luck in today's upcoming match.

X: Good luck heh....

With that, the two competitors walk slowly away to opposite ends of the stadium and Wait.

Skreeee the whistle blows, and the two toss out their pokemon. One a geodude, and one a Zapdos. Upon seeing the bird, the whole stadium is shocked!

Roxanne: But.... how did you get one of the legendary birds!?

X: Heh... (Smirks at Selena, who smirks back) Let's just say, I came upon it recently... We both were interested in the same thing: battling! Now then, Zapdos, use drill peck!

With that, Selena leaps at her opponent and uses drill peck instantly OHKO-ing the geodude.

Roxanne: What!? Uhhh.... Go! Nosepass!

With that, she sends out her second pokemon...

X: Hmmm... yet again.... Go! Zapdos Use Thunder!

Quickly, Selena began gathering all the electricity in her body and her surroundings. She gained a weird sort of glow, until she could hold no more electricity.... Then she let it all out, in a gushing torrent. It was so bright, nearby spectators were left blinded..... And in the aftermath, was left a Nosepass all charred and crispy.

Selena: (Oops!)

X: Ehh... it'll be Ok.

Roxanne: You're right... this isn't anything a good Pokemon Center couldn't heal... Oh well... I must concede defeat, and gift you this! My badge!

With victory in hand, Sol takes the badge and leaves With Selena back in the pokeball. They then find a Quiet spot and get back all normal.

Selena: Wow! That was fun!

Sol: Yeah! I can't wait till the next gym!

Selena: Me neither! Oh, and Sol.... I really thought you were a good trainer out there.

Sol: Thanks, I can't wait to try out being the pokemon next time!

Quietly, they then make their way back to the group.

Sadie: Where were you guys!? You missed an amazing fight of this X guy who had this Zapdos!

Selena: Well ummm... we uhhh went to go get some popcorn!

Sadie: Where's the popcorn?

Selena: (looking at Sol) Umm... we got sort of distracted along the way...

Sadie: Ok...

Selena: So then.... where to next on this journey?

(Did I do Ok?)
---
#146DeltaRayquazaPosted 3/7/2013 10:37:06 PM
You did great. Better than me, at the very least. Sol knows Dragon Pulse, Earthquake, Flamethrower, and Fly, or if you want, all of the moves that Flygon can learn.
---
Official low-ranking Rayquaza!
#147willingmessPosted 3/7/2013 10:48:50 PM
DeltaRayquaza posted...
You did great. Better than me, at the very least. Sol knows Dragon Pulse, Earthquake, Flamethrower, and Fly, or if you want, all of the moves that Flygon can learn.

Thank you for the compliment :)

Can I ask you delta, if you could repost the Bio of Sol? (Y'know age, looks, and past) I would like to be able to better write him when I need to.
---
#148GubbeyPosted 3/8/2013 12:42:13 AM
Mio-infected Mephy: http://img825.imageshack.us/img825/8058/tek513995268ccf17433200.png
---
#149XEvent-HorizonX(Topic Creator)Posted 3/8/2013 4:20:11 AM
I guess I'll just relocate to Fortree now.
---
Wynaut?
#150DeltaRayquazaPosted 3/8/2013 4:55:14 AM
willingmess posted...
DeltaRayquaza posted...

Thank you for the compliment :)

Can I ask you delta, if you could repost the Bio of Sol? (Y'know age, looks, and past) I would like to be able to better write him when I need to.

Can't copy/paste, 3DS.
---
Official low-ranking Rayquaza!