This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Pokemon RP 4: Pokemon Fusion #2 Alpha Edition

#21GarioshiPosted 3/6/2013 6:29:43 PM
pokemonzero posted...
Garioshi posted...
Look, controlling time and space could possibly be OP in my opinion. Just a tad. But why 2 legendary dragons, anyway? Latios is open...

In my story team plasma takes a pair or trio and fuses them with main character to complete the perfect being. Dragon is so Draydon can try to help cure me at the end if I wish. Those are what my whole plot were based on. I have given up on it so I am brainstorming on a new plot Unless both latias and latios are open. That would work

We already have 2 Latias, there's supposedly herds of Latias/os, and it would look cool and be half imaginable. You have my full permission to do that.
---
Official Shadow Blaziken of Team Miror Infinity.
"Don't worry! The worst that could happen is that we all die!"-Jade Curtiss
#22willingmessPosted 3/6/2013 6:35:21 PM
pokemonzero posted...
Garioshi posted...
Look, controlling time and space could possibly be OP in my opinion. Just a tad. But why 2 legendary dragons, anyway? Latios is open...

In my story team plasma takes a pair or trio and fuses them with main character to complete the perfect being. Dragon is so Draydon can try to help cure me at the end if I wish. Those are what my whole plot were based on. I have given up on it so I am brainstorming on a new plot Unless both latias and latios are open. That would work

Oh you can use a combination of Dialga and Palkia! Just don't use the actual pair, and make him turn into a new pokemon (Sort of like with Gaiaton Quatrona and regiterras)
---
official team miror admin
shadow pokemon: flygon
#23GarioshiPosted 3/6/2013 6:39:25 PM
Time Control + Space Control = OP.
Simple math, really
---
Official Shadow Blaziken of Team Miror Infinity.
"Don't worry! The worst that could happen is that we all die!"-Jade Curtiss
#24Astral_BeastPosted 3/6/2013 6:40:06 PM
willingmess posted...
pokemonzero posted...
Garioshi posted...

Oh you can use a combination of Dialga and Palkia! Just don't use the actual pair, and make him turn into a new pokemon (Sort of like with Gaiaton Quatrona and regiterras)

Do not listen to Will!
---
Official Fan Rotom of the Pokemon X/Y boards.
Official Fan Rotom of Team Miror Infinity. http://i.imgur.com/UnFnF.gif
#25XEvent-HorizonX(Topic Creator)Posted 3/6/2013 6:42:05 PM
Life is too short, guys.
---
What the heck?! I've been moving like Jabba for FIVE days now and I ain't learned nuthin'! :(
Official Galactic Pretty Boy of GameFAQs. <>u<>
#26OcarinaofToastPosted 3/6/2013 6:42:41 PM
TOPIK 2!!!
---
I AM FENNEKIN!!! Official Shadow Fennekin of Team Miror Infinity Me: http://i.imgur.com/CT0sbuD.png
My Fursona: http://i.imgur.com/fy1oRO7.png
#27Astral_BeastPosted 3/6/2013 6:43:40 PM
Everyone! Let's stop discussing and get back to writing!
---
Official Fan Rotom of the Pokemon X/Y boards.
Official Fan Rotom of Team Miror Infinity. http://i.imgur.com/UnFnF.gif
#28TVirusPredatorPosted 3/6/2013 6:44:48 PM(edited)
When Poli asked where Mephistopheles was, Pryce hung his head. "...we lost track of him after we found out what he did. With the creature, and all that. We can only assume he's..."

"...oh..."

"...being a demon, he'd still be alive in hell, but given his reputation there..."

"Wait," Sadie said. "Who's this 'Mel'?"

"An old friend of the family." Katherine said. "His real name is Mephistopheles, but while everyone calls him Mephy, everyone in this family calls him 'Mel'. He's a demon from hell, but he's not bad. Just really annoying. When he first arrived, he had his own idea of fun that... not everyone agreed with, but once he straightened up, he made a lot of friends, and did a lot of good things."

"Last good deed he did," Pryce said. "he did what he expected I'd do eventually, and killed himself to do the right thing."

"Uh, Pryce, we all expected you to do that, and we still do." Katherine retorted.

"Heh, yeah." Pryce said. "And that's why your mom's here. To make sure I'm still alive."

They all laugh at what the conversation turned into. "Isn't it weird that we're all laughing when we should be remembering Mephy?" Poli asked.

"He wouldn't want us moping." Pryce said. "I know him, and he'd want us enjoying life. It's what he did all the time with all those pranks!"

They all continued laughing, until eventually, Rustboro was in their sights.

"All right, Sadie." Pryce said. "You ready for your first gym badge?"

"Sure thing! Me and Ralts are fired up!"

Her Ralts sounds a cry in response, signifying that she's just as ready as her Trainer.

"Okay. Katherine, you join her. I'll catch up soon enough."

"What about the rest of us?" Selena said.

"You can watch Sadie and Katherine have their battles with the gym leader. I've gotta go check on the mining operations real quick. With the hybrids more commonplace, the workers should be back at their jobs. But don't worry, I'll join you all as soon as possible."

"Okay, just don't get too wrapped up in your work." Katherine said.

"I won't. See you later!"

And with that, Pryce left for Rusturf Tunnel, while the rest of the Payne clan, and their guests, went off to their first Pokémon Gym.
---
"Fun Fact: Nothing that starts with 'Fun Fact' is fun, and half them aren't even facts." - Itennu
#29TableFlipPosted 3/6/2013 6:49:25 PM
My mind's blank :(
---
I don't even know anymore.
#30ChangliniPosted 3/6/2013 6:54:16 PM
TableFlip posted...
My mind's blank :(

Then rest, worked for me when I was being overloaded with distractions coming from all around me today.