This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Pokemon RP 4: Pokemon Fusion #2 Alpha Edition

#351TVirusPredatorPosted 3/9/2013 10:33:03 AM
Gubbey posted...
TVirusPredator posted...
Gubbey posted...
Polimario posted...
Nightmare --- "Risky Teleportation? Not exactly my cup of tea. See y'all in Dewford."

Nightmare warped.

As everyone else got in the circle, Poli nudged Mephy.

Poli ---------- "See? We would've accepted you, as Pryce explained earlier. How could you have thought I wouldn't have accepted you when I myself am a hybrid?"

I thought Poli and Mephy were still at the boat, and Pryce, Katherine, and Sadie are just teleporting off to Dewford themselves?

What boat? At first, Pryce and Katherine were gonna carry everyone to Dewford, but Pryce decided that they needed to be in Dewford as soon as possible.

*Facepalm* This whole time I was assuming we were fighting on the pirate/Team Plasma boat. So by "They" do you mean everyone in the group, or just Pryce's family?

Sorry I'm being so stupid...

Pryce's family and Poli, but Mel can come too unless you have something else planned.
---
"Fun Fact: Nothing that starts with 'Fun Fact' is fun, and half them aren't even facts." - Itennu
#352GarioshiPosted 3/9/2013 10:35:52 AM
Predator, Will can't answer because he's doing charity work.
---
Official Shadow Blaziken of Team Miror Infinity.
"Don't worry! The worst that could happen is that we all die!"-Jade Curtiss
#353GubbeyPosted 3/9/2013 10:38:12 AM
TVirusPredator posted...
Gubbey posted...
TVirusPredator posted...
Gubbey posted...
Polimario posted...
Nightmare --- "Risky Teleportation? Not exactly my cup of tea. See y'all in Dewford."

Nightmare warped.

As everyone else got in the circle, Poli nudged Mephy.

Poli ---------- "See? We would've accepted you, as Pryce explained earlier. How could you have thought I wouldn't have accepted you when I myself am a hybrid?"

I thought Poli and Mephy were still at the boat, and Pryce, Katherine, and Sadie are just teleporting off to Dewford themselves?

What boat? At first, Pryce and Katherine were gonna carry everyone to Dewford, but Pryce decided that they needed to be in Dewford as soon as possible.

*Facepalm* This whole time I was assuming we were fighting on the pirate/Team Plasma boat. So by "They" do you mean everyone in the group, or just Pryce's family?

Sorry I'm being so stupid...

Pryce's family and Poli, but Mel can come too unless you have something else planned.

Got it, thank you :D

And yes, Mephmeph is coming.
---
Official Team Miror Infinity Scientist! Shadow Pokemon: Mismagius
Official Beheeyem of the Pokemon X/Y boards <3
#354TVirusPredatorPosted 3/9/2013 10:41:54 AM(edited)
Garioshi posted...
Predator, Will can't answer because he's doing charity work.

Yeah, I read that post after I posted.

Regardless of what his answer would have been, I'll make another part. But first, I wanna know if Gubbey has any plans for Mel.

EDIT: Ninja'd again, but I did get my answer. Thanks, Gubbey! :) I'll get to work.
---
"Fun Fact: Nothing that starts with 'Fun Fact' is fun, and half them aren't even facts." - Itennu
#355ChangliniPosted 3/9/2013 11:01:59 AM(edited)
[---Land of the Setting/Rising Sun---]
(Night.)

Cress, Ycre, Jace, Luke, and Isaac.
Ycre, Jace, Prindle, Sonya, and Marknam.
Cassandra the pure seviper, and the Graduate.

Yes indeed, a whopping twelve characters, all with an individual story to tell, were within the main hallway, conversing about the gym, the training, and the why. All the while, on the walls around them, glass cases filled with various equipment are seen.

Sonya continues.

Sonya-------"But, unofficial?"
Cress--------"Sure, it won't get any of the recognition of a true official gym."
Luke---------"But, it certainly sounds like it will be a great place to train in!"
Marknam'--"It better be, we already have like three other pokemon training facilities within this place!"
Isaac---------"And it will surpass all of them.
Cassandra-"I've been perssonally trained within one of them. How iss it that you are sso ssure?"
Luke---------"Because we got nothing better do than this!"
Grad 1------"Guys-"
Cress-------"Of course we have something better to do, there's always-"
Prindle------"SHUT IT!"

With that shout, the conversing people stop talking, staring down the man wearing a kilt, and a black shoulder veil.

Prindle------"Let's talk after we get to that Disaster Prevention Training facility?"
Jace---------"He's right, we're better off preparing the place first."
Ycre---------"And how would Sam react to this?"
Grad 1------"It's been unused for a good three years now, he won't miss it."
Marknam'--"Coincidentally, or strangely conveniently, that provides a great opportunity to test the effects of this Starf berry around live subjects... I'll get a buss."
Sonya-------"Or I can just teleport you all there."
Prindle------"A good twelve people, are you sure?"
Sonya-------"If it worries you so much, I could just teleport the ones that can't shift into a pokemon."
Marknam'--"Better idea, I give you the coordinates of the largest room of that facility, Prindle calls Sam to stop activating that anti-teleportation array that we've been testing for two years now, and then you teleport everyone but, Mr. I've dreamed a dream, Prindle, and Myself."
Sonya-------"What about that Seviper?"
Marknam'--"She knows the entire facility, you're taking her with you."
Sonya-------"Got it."

She shifts into a deoxys, and readies a teleportation ring.

Prindle------"Hello, Sam?"
Sam---------"I'm currently watching a situation within outpost 4.A.3, what do you want?"
Prindle------"I need the T-Array down for just three minutes."
Sam---------"That thing's been going crazing lately, so it's been off for the past day.. so, it's not going to be a problem, unless there's a spike within the electricity, turning it on for a few seconds.."
Prindle------"Got it, thanks."

They hand up, and Marknam' proceeds to a glass case on the hallway wall, taking out a spray bottle filled with black liquid from the glass.

Marknam-----"Sonya, before I forget."

Sonya loses her concentration for a moment, and the group gets sprayed with a dark, glittery mist.

Sonya----------"And what exactly was that for?"
Marknam'-----"Concentrated Petaya essence, combined with unown energy, and Enigma liquid. It basically-"
Sonya----------"I can feel vast amounts of energy flowing within me, is that it?"
Marknam'-----"It helps you utilize a lot of your powers to full potential for a good.. five minutes."
Sonya----------"Why five minutes?"
Marknam'-----"Because it loses stability after 6."

With that, Sonya quickly regains her concentration, and teleports.
#356TableFlipPosted 3/9/2013 11:05:41 AM
Wizard went through the hotel,finding the group.Everyone responded to his presence except Tableflip and Emile,because they were frozen.

Wizard:You cannot beat me!

Jabba:Oh yeah?

He brought out his katana.He went up to the window and stuck his sword through it,breaking the glass.Mary shifted into a servine and made Wizard trip over by using vine whip.The robot suit was broken.Wizard warped away.

Ocarina:He really needs better tactics.

Jessica:Where's Tableflip and Emile?

Mary:I don't know.Lets find them.

They went into a hallway to see Tableflip and Emile,holding paws.

Ocarina:Aw...

Jabba:lets put them by the fire place.Help me pick them up.

They circled around the frozen couple,and picked them up.They went to a fireplace and set them down next to it.

Cuna:The fire's toasty...

Ocarina:Agreed.

Jessica:Tableflip's starting to thaw!

Josh:That's good.

Tableflip thawed out.

Tableflip:Br....

Mary:Take this,Tableflip.

She handed him a blanket.

Tableflip:Thanks.

He looked beside him to see the frozen buizel.

Tableflip:Emile's still frozen,I see...

Jabba:Yep.

They continued to sit by the fire.
---
I don't even know anymore.
#357ChangliniPosted 3/9/2013 11:08:22 AM(edited)
Alright, I'll get a post in about that gym thing. Then, after knowing that I've put most of the characters in a position to drop away from that large group at any time if they want, I'll get on Ms.Octillery, and Victory-1 Crew.

Also, I've set up a possible wacky thing happening at the facility after the teleportation, but if I don't get any good, short ideas, I'll make it go without incident, unless someone else in control of the characters takes over.

Anyways, I'll be out for a few hours, getting my hair cut. Have fun you guys!
___

Oh, and have I've been doing fine with those characters?
#358TVirusPredatorPosted 3/9/2013 11:16:50 AM
"Yeah, turns out we all have our moments of stupidity." Mephistopheles said, embarrassed. "Anyway, since I just set my business in Rustboro free, and since there's now a war between pirates and hybrids, I guess I'll come along. Shame that we have to miss the show, though."

"That's why they invented the news." Pryce said.

"Yeah, it'll be pretty funny hearing those guys blow it all out of proportion." The demon then stepped inside the circle, and huddled with the rest to make sure he was as far away from the border as possible. "Ready when you are."

And with that, Katherine teleported the group just outside of Dewford, in front of a mineral deposit cave. Upon arrival, Mephistopheles started staggering, trying to stay upright. He was trying to fake Katherine, but no one else was playing along.

"You're not fooling anyone." Katherine said.

Mephistopheles then stood upright, laughing. "Had to try. From what I remember, you used to be pretty bad at teleporting."

"That was the past," Katherine said. "what matters is now."

"Whatever. Now, how about we find those two that were so important that Pryce decided to take a shortcut? Speaking of which, who are they anyway?"

"I hardly know the man," Pryce said. "Says his name is Sol. But the girl's name is Selena, and just so you know, she's Will's daughter."

"...oh."

"Yeah, we've really gotta find them."

They hurry off to town, and find the two getting very close. Upon seeing this, Pryce throws his Keyblade in between the two.

"That's quite enough of that." He then runs to grab Sol. "You and I need to talk." He then pulls him away. "I don't know what you think you're doing--"

"I have feelings for her, mate. If you have a problem with that, then shove o--"

"She's four."

"...seriously?"

"Yes, now if I catch you putting the moves on her again," Pryce then summons his Keyblade, and holds it up to Sol's face. "next time I won't miss."

Meanwhile, with the others...

"What's his problem?" Selena asks Sadie.

"I don't know, maybe he's just being protective."

"Does he really need to be protective? It was Sol."

"Yeah, but you know how parents can be."

They both laugh a little, then Selena continues. "Anyway, you just missed it. This guy named X just wiped the floor with the gym leader, but this time used a Flygon! It was incredible!"

"Sounds like it, but why would he use a Flygon when he has a Zapdos? What's more, a Flygon would've been more helpful with Roxanne, since Ground Types are strong against Rock Types, and a Zapdos would've been helpful here."

"Beats me. Anyway, will you two and Pryce be facing him now?"

"Actually, I think we should find a place to spend the night." Katherine said. "It's getting late, and we all already earned one gym badge today."
---
#359DeltaRayquazaPosted 3/9/2013 11:23:12 AM
Sheesh, I was just messing around with the British accent.
---
Official low-ranking Rayquaza!
#360willingmessPosted 3/9/2013 11:36:34 AM
I'm back from what I was doing.

And @ TVirus due to her weird family and surroundings Selena matured at a different rate than normal people, like eve during TWG CIP she is basically an adult now.
---
Official Team Miror (subdiv. of miror infinity) Leader
Shadow pokemon: flygon