This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Pokemon RP 4: Pokemon Fusion #2 Alpha Edition

#381ChangliniPosted 3/9/2013 1:27:01 PM(edited)
Don't have enough power for a main story post, so...

[---Activity Post---]

Within the prison, inside a security room filled with monitors, two security guards were watching as trouble seeped through the vents.

Guard 1---"There's the lunch lady, as gorgeous as ever."
Guard 2---"Dar beauty goes!"
Guard 1---"Wait a sec, look there."

They see something! But sadly, it's too interesting to ignore! So, after taking pictures of the lunch lady's beauty, the two guards continued to look at the cell.

Guard 2---"Dar be dwebble in the midst!"
Guard 1---"Wait, something's coming through the vents... Purple.."
Guard 2---"Dar Grimmer be a'knocking!"
Guard 1---"..it's starting to touch one of the prisoners.."
Both--------"'vngdjyfvu!?!?!?"

They were confused at what they were seeing! At first, it was just a purple puddle propelling itself foward to a large prisoner. But then, as it touched the feet of the person, it started to slowly trap the guy within its sludge, ever so slowly sucking the person into the puddle.

As he sank, the prisoner started to turn purple, as if becoming the pile of Muk that was engulfing him. Then, after swallowing the prisoner, the puddle grew in size, slowly growing taller than the person it swallowed, growing large purple arms dripping large pieces of sludge back down in to the puddle of where it rises from, and two large eyes.

Guard 2---"Dar protoclause!"
Guard 1---"Got it, let's move!"

The two left the room just as the large moth formed out of the sludge creature's giant head. While moving through the almost empty hallways, the used to be pirate started to blabber about a warning, causing everyone they passed go for the alarms.

For tonight, was going to be filled with purple.
____

Event
Sorry to 0ne but I think I'm quitting this.

*gasps*
#382Chandler015Posted 3/9/2013 1:48:25 PM
XEvent-HorizonX posted...

What?!
*http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WWaLxFIVX1s*
#383willingmessPosted 3/9/2013 1:55:50 PM

Might I inquire as to why?
---
Official Team Miror (subdiv. of miror infinity) Leader
Shadow pokemon: flygon
#384TVirusPredatorPosted 3/9/2013 1:58:01 PM
willingmess posted...

I suspect it's because we've reached the point where merely participating in this is like playing all the Kingdom Hearts games at once.

Of course, that's just a guess.
---
"Fun Fact: Nothing that starts with 'Fun Fact' is fun, and half them aren't even facts." - Itennu
#385Chandler015Posted 3/9/2013 1:59:24 PM
TVirusPredator posted...
willingmess posted...

I suspect it's because we've reached the point where merely participating in this is like playing all the Kingdom Hearts games at once.

I've Been trying to Stay back on the KH Crossover!
#386GarioshiPosted 3/9/2013 1:59:57 PM
TVirusPredator posted...
willingmess posted...

And TableFlip's story is like Chain of Memories: Good but different.
---
Official Shadow Blaziken of Team Miror Infinity.
"Don't worry! The worst that could happen is that we all die!"-Jade Curtiss
#387ChangliniPosted 3/9/2013 2:45:44 PM(edited)
Maybe I should start doing recaps again..
Anywho, gotta get back on that gym story.
*Gets to work*
_____

--Alright, short recap for my parts Within LOTSS--

Previously, for LoTSS:

---Martini met back up with Marknam', eating the long lost Dream puffin she made for it.
---Upon Martini and Thyme leaving, Marknam' sees the launch of Sightseer-1 with Cassandra the seviper.
---The two then leave for the desolate field of the berry farm area, seeing a Deoxys looking at the Genesect Statue.
---The deoxys is revealed to be Sonya looking to calm her mind from thinking about Poli!
---And after a conversation, Marknam' lets her pick one of the four wonder berries!
---The three then leave to the library, after Cassandra reveals that the vespiqueen has been absorbing the powers of the wonder berries!

---A man within striped blue appears to be on a mission for an answer, reading the Blumeg note!
---Meanwhile, Ycre and Jace find themselves walking through the city with Cress, Isaac, and Luke.
---The five come across the man within striped blue, staring at the tv where Ocorono gets into a battle with robbers!
---After it ends, the graduate takes the group to the library.

---Within the library, Ycre, Jace, Isaac, Cress, and Luke follow the graduate into the meeting room downstairs.
---Prindle is revealed to be within the meeting room, and the Graduate asks if he can start an unofficial gym!
---After a lot of talking about how the United Pokemon League hates them, they all agree to start it!
---Meanwhile, Marknam', Cassandra, and Sonya look at the files that details the wonder berries.
---After a few questions, Marknam' reveals that most of the land is only still functioning because of the wonder berries!
---Finishing up with the research, the three went to the main hallway, where Marknam sees the graduate!
---The Graduate tells of his mission to start up an unofficial gym within a closed Disaster Prevention facility to Marknam.
---After a short discussion, Prindle calls Sam to shut off the anti-teleportation array, letting Sonya be able to teleport the group to the facility!
---Then, before Sonya Teleports most of the large group, Marknam' sprays her with wonder mist!
---Sonya then teleports away with a lot of the group, leaving Prindle, the Graduate, and Marknam' behind to find a patch from RS's past.

---But within the Nature Sanctuary---
---Ms.Octillery awakes to a hot day within a tent.
---Monicle comes in to tell her to ready herself, giving her a ring with three shiny scales!
---Ms.Octillery then puts on her field uniform, and goes of to eat a meal, overhearing conversations of what's happening around the world!
---After the meal, she goes to the main tent, thinking nothing of the strange person mucking about.
---Within the tent, Monicle tells her and a group of grunts on the attacks happening near a tribe!
---After discussing how the pokemon are not shiny, the group then heads off to see what's the problem.

---Within Space!---
---Cap, Tap, and Led have flashbacks of their long and silent journey to the Killer of Glory!
---They still remain within their memories..
_____

Alright, now I'll get working on the gym thing.
#388GubbeyPosted 3/9/2013 2:54:05 PM
"Good idea, but we don't really have a place to stay in Dewford," Pryce pointed out.

"Ten out of ten observation skills," Mephistopheles smirked. "Maybe you should work as a spy."

"Actually, I think you'd be suited for the job. Spies often need to isolate themselves from their friends," Pryce retorted.

"I'm never gonna hear the end of that, am I?" Mephistopheles responded.

"Can we get back on topic?" Katherine suggested. "We could always bed down in Granite Cave."

"I've slept in my fair share of caves before," the demon said. "Not my idea of a good time, but we could make it work. And if you haven't caught on by now, I agree with Katherine."

Poli interjected, "We should stock up on Repels, though. I hear the Zubat infestation is pretty bad in there."

Pryce chuckled. "Dewford doesn't have a Pokémart, genius."

"You could just eat them," Mephistopheles suggested. "Not nearly as succulent as human flesh, but--"

Poli slashed the demon's stomach with his claws and grabbed him by the throat.

"If you EVER mention that again, you'll be next," Poli growled. "You might be my friend, but I won't tolerate this."

"One: OWW, and two: your 'dark urges' are a bit scarier than I had imagined..."

The Dracid almost slammed the demon into the ground at this remark, when a Keyblade pressed against his back.

"Let him go," Pryce ordered.

Poli growled again and dropped Mephistopheles. "Sorry about that..." Poli apologized. "It... It's just a subject I'd prefer not to touch on."

The group silently entered the cave.

The interior was rather unremarkable; dirt floors, stalactites, rock walls, all the usual stuff. After setting up a flame pit to scare off the local Zubat population, they bedded down.

But something was keeping Mephistopheles awake. A sinister presence that only he could feel.

The demon sat up and looked around. Everyone was asleep, even Dusknoir. So he carefully inched his way out of the covers, taking care not to make any noise.

He ventured deeper into the cave, light growing dimmer and dimmer.

"Why have I not been attacked by any Zubat yet?" he wondered. "Or Geodude, or Sableye, for that matter... It's almost as if they've all been scared away by something..."

Then he saw light from around a corner. Pulsating red light, to be exact. He peeked around the corner to find its source...

A large, glowing red portal, leading straight to Hell itself.

"Wh-what? This is odd... I know there wasn't a portal here before... Why would they open a new one? Well, regardless..."

He gestured with his hand and the portal was sealed instantly.

"Can't allow that to fester here. I'll tell the others about it in the morning..."

He returned to the rest of the group and tried futilely to go back to sleep.

----

"Very funny, Arceus. Now, can I go back up?"

"No. You're on a mission."

"A... Mission?"

"Uh-huh."

After a few moments passed, Angelica frowned.

"Would you care to tell me what it is?"

"Nope. But you're not coming back up to Heaven until it's completed."

"Are you serious?"

"Remember, this is just as much about saving yourself as saving the world. Oops, gotta run."
---
Official Team Miror Infinity Scientist! Shadow Pokemon: Mismagius
Official Beheeyem of the Pokemon X/Y boards <3
#389TableFlipPosted 3/9/2013 3:09:03 PM
*Friend comes over*

*later*

*friend exits*

*goes to GFaqs*

*only 2 pages*

*Event Quit*

o_O
---
I don't even know anymore.
#390XEvent-HorizonX(Topic Creator)Posted 3/9/2013 3:21:47 PM
So I started thinking and I realized something. I said I quit because I've spent the entire morning refreshing this topic only to have a bunch of my posts ignored. That's pretty annoying, but I'm staying because only this topic could keep me so excited to click on a button every 10 seconds for 10 hours just to see that "Topics (1)" message.

Rescuing the RS Scientist soon.
---
Wynaut?