This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Pokemon RP 4: Pokemon Fusion #2 Alpha Edition

#41GubbeyPosted 3/6/2013 8:14:27 PM
"Sorry about that," Mephistopheles apologized the the unconscious half-Trubbish man he had beaten senseless with hilt of his Hookblade. "But your noble sacrifice just might shed some light on what it is that ails both you and I. We both benefit from this."

"He can't hear you, you know," Dusknoir said.

"Stop interrupting me trying to rationalize my unethical scientific methods, Dusky."

"Where are you going to perform your examination, anyway?"

"In the Pokémon Trainer's School, after dark. They have all kinds of fancy lab equipment there."

"You're going to operate in the dark?"

"Please, Dusky. We're both one with the darkness, born of shadows."

"If you say so. But where are you going to store this poor sod in the meantime? And how will you make sure he doesn't wake up before then?"

"We store him in this manhole. And it won't matter if he wakes up, since I'll have him all bound up and mouth taped. I've told you plenty of times before that I think everything through."

"You didn't think through not touching the water after that stuff spilled in."

"Leventhan had dived into the water, anyway. My transformation was unavoidable. Anyway," Mephistopheles spoke, "What should we do while we wait for nightfall?"

"Well, the gym's opening up soon. We could go there and watch the battles."

"Very good idea, Dusky! I just need to keep a low profile."

"That goes without saying. But you may want to lose the hood, you might look suspicious."

"Are you kidding me? I look look like something straight out of Amnesia or something! I'd rather have people glancing at me warily than running and screaming. I'm a freaking demon puppet."

The duo made their way to the gym, still exchanging playful banter.
---
Official Team Miror Infinity Scientist! Shadow Pokemon: Mismagius
Official Beheeyem of the Pokemon X/Y boards <3
#42PolimarioPosted 3/6/2013 8:15:33 PM
The wastelands stank of death. Dead trees littered the landscape, and a constant cloud cover hovered, eternally darkening the area.

A large fortress stood amongst the death, imposing and fearsome. Sentries beeped and booped, forever scanning the land, for targets to shoot. They were colored Red, as a bunch of identical Engineers kept them running.

Deep down inside, a well-aged man in a tuxedo looked at his aquarium of Sharpedo. A .45 pistol lay on the table. A butler walked in.

??? ---------- "What is it? Better be good, or I'll blow yer brains out."
Butler --------"It's about the progress of Project M, Lord Maximillion."
Maxilmillion -- "Do tell."

The butler pulled out a sheet of paper.

Butler -------- "Ahem. Scientists report a 38% success rate with the curative. Hybrid subjects in the remaining 62% reported either unchanged, fully transformed, or dead."
Maximillion -- "What of those that passed?"
Butler -------- "Tests are still being conducted. They wish to see if the current curative has any symptoms."

Maximillion stood up, gentle-like. Though his face was expression-less, those beady eyes showed a man who would blow up half the planet to obtain his desires.

Maximillion -- "38% is not 100%, butler. Don't show yer face here again unless the curative is 100% effective."
Butler -------- "Yes, my Lord."

The butler walked out. Maximillion looked at the aquarium.

My great heritage has been experimenting with that contaminent for a thousand years. This outbreak is just the ticket! We'll create the curative, and heartily laugh as people worldwide come to be cured! Their dough will be mine.

Maximillion flipped a switch, and the monitor turned on to footage of construction. Construction of a large room, built to hold a titular entity. On the monitor read this: 60% Completion.

Maximillion smirked at what the room would hold.

That beast that ransacked the world 5 years ago...if I can obtain its icy power...I will not only be rich, but also the most dangerous man in the world. It will bow down to me, when I capture that Icy Terror!
---
Official Miror Admin. Shadow Pokemon: Feraligatr.
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mbn8e2Vsjl1qibib0o2_r2_500.gif
#43TVirusPredatorPosted 3/6/2013 9:01:50 PM
Heading to bed. 'Night, guys.
---
"Fun Fact: Nothing that starts with 'Fun Fact' is fun, and half them aren't even facts." - Itennu
#44ChangliniPosted 3/6/2013 9:09:32 PM(edited)
TVirusPredator posted...
Heading to bed. 'Night, guys.

Good night.
*Tries to go to sleep, with the haunting thought of trying to stop dragging on with my end for PSS*
____

Anyways, gonna be deciding on how I'm gonna keep up with the story unfolding on the Killer of Glory, and the many characters I have for the Land of the Setting sun(or called risen sun), once I finish up with PSS when I wake up.
#45willingmessPosted 3/6/2013 9:18:25 PM
Oooooooooooohhhhhhhhhh ooooooooonnnnneeeee is the loneliest number.....
---
official team miror admin
shadow pokemon: flygon
#46ChangliniPosted 3/6/2013 9:31:10 PM
willingmess posted...
Oooooooooooohhhhhhhhhh ooooooooonnnnneeeee is the loneliest number.....

*Flashback*

"Lanthorice of Catastrof.."

A menacing woman, having said that name, stares at the large serpent before her.

"As of today, I will be ever so joyfully going through your insides, mapping out everything... And when I'm done.."

She walks up to the large healed eye of the creature.

"Oh, when I am done with you.."

She tries to look up to where she knows the brain is, but fails to see the top part of its head past its large eyes.

"I will make it so that you will always crave the need of another painful beating.. Heh, but not before I test the affects of of this virus on you first."

Within the large room, the managing woman, whose white hair is always covered by her hat, readies herself to privately operate on the large leviathan. All the while, she enjoys the feeling of the fear flowing out from it.

____

Yeah, it's gonna be interesting on how I'll get Mew to show up when I truly introduce Ms.Octillery.

Anyways, I should go to sleep now..
#47willingmessPosted 3/6/2013 11:19:15 PM
Willingmess and Hyacinth were just sort of wandering about, when they encountered Tear and Guy.

Guy: Oh heya fellas, whats that following behind ya?

Willingmess: We're not exactly sure, but it seems to be some sentient transdimensional viewing portal.

Guy: Ooh do you think it'll get the game?

Hyacinth: Ooh the game! Let's see.... Sphereo! Show us Rustboro gym!

With a happy nod, sphereo quickly brings up a view of a battle between two different people in rustboro gym.

Guy: Hey! It works! lets settle in, this ought to be a good one!

Willingmess: Ooooggghhh my stomach...

Hyacinth: (Hands over cookie) Here you go!

With that, the group settles down to watch the game.

Tear: pass me the popcorn?

Suddenly, a bucket of popcorn appears in sphereo's (hands?)

Tear: thanks...

With that, the group continues on watching the battles throughout the day. Having immense fun as they watched the drama, the heartache, and the mistakes.....

(I hope I got all the characters right... I've played tales of the abyss before, but it's been a while and I don't remember much about each character.)
---
#48GarioshiPosted 3/6/2013 11:22:58 PM
*instant best friend because Tales of the Abyss* Meh, you make any character have a good personality.
---
Official Shadow Blaziken of Team Miror Infinity.
"Don't worry! The worst that could happen is that we all die!"-Jade Curtiss
#49willingmessPosted 3/6/2013 11:30:36 PM
Garioshi posted...
*instant best friend because Tales of the Abyss* Meh, you make any character have a good personality.

Wait... good as in I give the characters interesting and very fitting personalities? Or good as in I give every single character the same "good" personality.
---
#50GarioshiPosted 3/6/2013 11:32:30 PM
willingmess posted...
Garioshi posted...

Wait... good as in I give the characters interesting and very fitting personalities? Or good as in I give every single character the same "good" personality.

It's really both, just more one than the other at times.
---
Official Shadow Blaziken of Team Miror Infinity.
"Don't worry! The worst that could happen is that we all die!"-Jade Curtiss