This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Pokemon RP 4: Pokemon Fusion #2 Alpha Edition

#461OcarinaofToastPosted 3/9/2013 6:19:22 PM
I'm getting off here. See ya tomorrow!

*does the Miror B.*
---
I AM FENNEKIN!!! Official Shadow Fennekin of Team Miror Infinity Me: http://i.imgur.com/CT0sbuD.png
My Fursona: http://i.imgur.com/SlKSRpV.png
#462GarioshiPosted 3/9/2013 6:19:38 PM
Dude, I would've forgotten that otherwise! Thanks! TableFlip flipped a table, killing Emile.
TableFlip flipped a table count: 7
---
Official Shadow Blaziken of Team Miror Infinity.
"Don't worry! The worst that could happen is that we all die!"-Jade Curtiss
#463GarioshiPosted 3/9/2013 6:22:59 PM
Why does my Internet crap out at 490 posts?
---
Official Shadow Blaziken of Team Miror Infinity.
"Don't worry! The worst that could happen is that we all die!"-Jade Curtiss
#464XEvent-HorizonX(Topic Creator)Posted 3/9/2013 6:28:11 PM
"Chocolate! The Jury shall judge you, for you have sent a man after an underaged girl!" -A judge.

A) Nothing happens.
B)Chocolate becomes a Succubus.
C)Chocolate gets replaced by the real Cupid; nothing else happens.
D) Chocolate dies; replaced by Cupid.
---
Wynaut?
#465ChangliniPosted 3/9/2013 6:31:14 PM
XEvent-HorizonX posted...
"Chocolate! The Jury shall judge you, for you have sent a man after an underaged girl!" -A judge.

A) Nothing happens.

Not A.
Hmm.. never watched Lost Girl... but, I think I know the gist of that(As in, Chocolate would need to have ___ to live right? )
Nope.
Nope.

I'm going with A, so I lied.
#466TableFlipPosted 3/9/2013 6:31:37 PM

A) Nothing happens.

B
---
I don't even know anymore.
#467PolimarioPosted 3/9/2013 6:33:16 PM
E.) JUDGEMENT HAS BEEN DEALT!
---
Official Team Miror Infinity Admin. Shadow Pokemon: Feraligatr.
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mbn8e2Vsjl1qibib0o2_r2_500.gif
#468willingmessPosted 3/9/2013 6:33:34 PM
(this part is canon)

Slowly, Willingmess was asleep, dreaming of happy things, such as the day he just went through. He was dreaming of the fight, and about how he had "Accidentally" taken one of those potions. He dreamed of nice things... Until suddenly, things took a worse turn... He was in an alley, wearing a cloak. His body was back to normal, but he wasn't happy... he was afraid... something was chasing him... something that he couldn't bear to face... He was running around a corner, when suddenly a face appeared, huge and monstrous to behold, he quickly shielded his eyes. After a few minutes though, not feeling a continued presence of the beast, he awakens on a beach... beautiful as can be! But he couldn't go into the water.... He wanted to go, for he saw a strangely familiar form out in the distance, but there was a guard standing by the ocean... Everywhere he went, the guard was there, ever keeping him from accessing the sea as if by reaching it, some big secret would be loosed upon the world.

Willingmess: Oh guard, Oh guard, why is my entry forbidden?

Guard: The entry is forbidden, due to the nature of the thing which it is holding. I shall not let you in, not until the key be broughteth here.

Willingmess: Oh guard, Oh guard, Wherefore shall I findeth this key?

Guard: Thou shalt find the key in the place in which you most needeth it... Only then shall these waters be free to you.

Willingmess: But Oh guard, Oh guard... what shouldst happen if I try to slip thee behind me while I Go off into the waters?

Guard: (Readying spear) Then thou shalt die!

The guard then jabs it into Willingmess, who is then met with utter blackness... Until suddenly, he feels a gentle caress on his face. Hoping for a nicer dream, or to have even woken up, Willingmess opens his eyes, only to see two figures before him. A cloaked one, and a horrible eldritch beast from the netherrealms... It was a Horrible combination of so many different beasts. Suddenly, the cloaked figure begins talking.

CF: I'm sorry Willingmess... but from now on I shall no longer give you direct communication.... You need to learn on your own about the world, and explore your own possibilities. Now. Wake up, and go off into the world!

Suddenly, Willingmess shoots up sitting up straight, it is still dark out, but with the light airy wisps of dawn coming in. He however, was not bothered by this, His gaze lay on another thing, a girl. She looked a similar age to Willingmess. She was rather tall, had long blonde hair and had nice blue eyes. She was just standing there, silently, gazing upon him.

Girl: Oh... you're awake! I'm glad I finally found you... I thought we would never be reunited....

Willingmess: Wait... who exactly are you?

Girl: Oh Willingmess, silly... Don't you remember me?

Willingmess: Who?

Girl: It's me! Serah, your wife
---
Official Team Miror (subdiv. of miror infinity) Leader
Shadow pokemon: flygon
#469ChangliniPosted 3/9/2013 6:35:18 PM
Just so you all know, I'm tallying the votes up.
So, the recent events I've mentioned probably wont be posted by me.
#470willingmessPosted 3/9/2013 6:38:45 PM

A) Nothing happens.

B! her crime was not that terrible! Selena grew up like in dog years in maturity! Then her body caught up! now her body can be any age she wants it to be too!
---
Official Team Miror (subdiv. of miror infinity) Leader
Shadow pokemon: flygon