This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Pokemon RP 4: Pokemon Fusion #2 Alpha Edition

#471GubbeyPosted 3/9/2013 7:39:20 PM
Pokémon Fusion Character Profiles: Sol

This Bri'ish bloke is named after this sun and can transform into Zapdos. Tally ho!

Dislikes: Chris Hansen
---
Official Team Miror Infinity Scientist! Shadow Pokemon: Mismagius
Official Beheeyem of the Pokemon X/Y boards <3
#472GarioshiPosted 3/9/2013 7:42:17 PM
Gubbey posted...

This Bri'ish bloke is named after this sun and can transform into Zapdos. Tally ho!

Oi, mate! I think you're bloody wrong on all except the last one.
---
Official Shadow Blaziken of Team Miror Infinity.
"Don't worry! The worst that could happen is that we all die!"-Jade Curtiss
#473GubbeyPosted 3/9/2013 7:44:08 PM
Garioshi posted...
Gubbey posted...

Bloomin' 'eck mate, this stuff is backed up by years of jolly good scientific research. It's simply spiffing!
---
#474TVirusPredatorPosted 3/9/2013 7:46:08 PM
Suddenly, a figure attacked Pryce's group in their sleep, seemingly intent on Pryce.

"Who are you supposed to be?" Pryce asked.

The figure drew a Keyblade, and revealed himself to be Sora. "I've had enough copycats!" he said. "What, are we just handing out Keyblades now?"

Sora was poised to strike down Pryce, when a winged figure shot him down with a blast of energy. He stepped forward, revealing himself to be a youthful angel with a bow.

"Aw, geez." Mephistopheles said, hiding his head behind his face. "I went to high school with that guy."

"And what about you?" Pryce asked the angel.

"I'm Pit," the angel said. "Servant of the goddess Palutena. Stand aside, let me handle this."

Pit then walked up to Sora. Sora looked up, recognizing the angel.

"You! Hey, nice job on the controls of your game! Who'd you send to the hospital this week?"

"Yeah, well my game's still easier to pick up than yours. How many people were sent to the psych ward trying to straighten out your game's story?"

The two then started a fierce battle, trading comments. Each one different, but still along the lines of "I say my 3DS game's the best!" When suddenly, Waluigi emerged from the portal to hell Mephistopheles spotted earlier, and shouted "WALUIGI TIME!!!", making everyone dance to the tune of Waluigi Pinball.

Eventually, Sadie and Selena walked into this scene, and slowly walked back out.
---
"Fun Fact: Nothing that starts with 'Fun Fact' is fun, and half them aren't even facts." - Itennu
#475GarioshiPosted 3/9/2013 7:47:05 PM
Gubbey posted...
Garioshi posted...
Gubbey posted...

Bloomin' 'eck mate, this stuff is backed up by years of jolly good scientific research. It's simply spiffing!

Do I have to take out th' bloody hoover and teacups, w*****?
---
#476willingmessPosted 3/9/2013 7:47:19 PM
Gubbey posted...
Garioshi posted...
Gubbey posted...

Oi! this is right disrespectful to my sensibilities! ay say... We should up'n lynch'im for this!
---
Official Team Miror (subdiv. of miror infinity) Leader
Shadow pokemon: flygon
#477PolimarioPosted 3/9/2013 7:48:46 PM
Gubbey posted...
Garioshi posted...
Gubbey posted...

Snipin's a good job mate. I guarantee you won't go hungry.
---
Official Team Miror Infinity Admin. Shadow Pokemon: Feraligatr.
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mbn8e2Vsjl1qibib0o2_r2_500.gif
#478GarioshiPosted 3/9/2013 7:50:26 PM
Forget Waluigi Pinball, City Escape's where it's at!
---
#479Chandler014Posted 3/9/2013 7:50:39 PM
TVirusPredator posted...
Suddenly, a figure attacked Pryce's group in their sleep, seemingly intent on Pryce.

"Who are you supposed to be?" Pryce asked.

The figure drew a Keyblade, and revealed himself to be Sora. "I've had enough copycats!" he said. "What, are we just handing out Keyblades now?"

Sora was poised to strike down Pryce, when a winged figure shot him down with a blast of energy. He stepped forward, revealing himself to be a youthful angel with a bow.

"Aw, geez." Mephistopheles said, hiding his head behind his face. "I went to high school with that guy."

"And what about you?" Pryce asked the angel.

"I'm Pit," the angel said. "Servant of the goddess Palutena. Stand aside, let me handle this."

Pit then walked up to Sora. Sora looked up, recognizing the angel.

"You! Hey, nice job on the controls of your game! Who'd you send to the hospital this week?"

"Yeah, well my game's still easier to pick up than yours. How many people were sent to the psych ward trying to straighten out your game's story?"

The two then started a fierce battle, trading comments. Each one different, but still along the lines of "I say my 3DS game's the best!" When suddenly, Waluigi emerged from the portal to hell Mephistopheles spotted earlier, and shouted "WALUIGI TIME!!!", making everyone dance to the tune of Waluigi Pinball.

Eventually, Sadie and Selena walked into this scene, and slowly walked back out.

....I can actually see Riku or Sora Say that. More Riku though....
*Shot*
---
Official Co-Leader and Supreme General of Team Miror Infinity.
Shadow Pokemon: Tyranitar.
#480GubbeyPosted 3/9/2013 7:53:03 PM
Garioshi posted...
Gubbey posted...
Garioshi posted...
Gubbey posted...

Do I have to take out th' bloody hoover and teacups, w*****?

Cor bleedin' blimey, quit it wiv the bollocks, ya bugger. You're bein' a real muppet. Now pu' a sock in that gob o' yours.
---