This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Pokemon RP 4: Pokemon Fusion #2 Alpha Edition

#61OcarinaofToastPosted 3/7/2013 11:05:27 AM
Uh, sorry I haven’t been active here.

BTW, on my last part I was tired and was on 3DS. I forgot Shaymin can’t be in Sky Forme without the Gracedia (or whatever it’s called) flower. So, let’s just say Jabba’s Land forme at the moment.
---
In the hotel in Mistralton city…

Ocarina walks into Jabba and Mary’s room while they were their new Spirit Pokemon.

Ocarina: You guys got another Sign? How come I always miss out on all the fun?

Jabba: Well, we just woke up and there they were.

Ocarina: lol Jabba, you’re a Shaymin?

Mary: Hey, be nice to my Boyfriend.

Ocarina: Ok, ok. I’ll tone it down.

Mary: Hm… Jabba, that’s strange.

Jabba: What?

Mary: I missed a call from Emile.

Jabba: Weird, me too.

Mary: I wonder if they’re ok.

Jabba: They’re fine. In fact, it has been years, why don’t we pay them a visit?

Mary: We have no way of telling where they are though.

Jabba: Oh, we can find them. They seem to attract trouble, so if we can find trouble, we can find them.

Mary: Or… Jabba, you still that old underwear Tableflip gave you for safe keeping?

Jabba: Huh? Oh, right, that…

Ocarina: OMG, he gave you a pair of his underwear?

Mary: I have no idea what goes on in his head…

Jabba: Ok, so what about it?

Mary: Mightyenas are known for their amazing sense of smell, and you can shift into a Mightyena.

Jabba: You want me to track Tableflip with his underwear stink?

Ocarina: Oh my god, this is awesome.

Mary: Shut up Ocarina. And Jabba, do it for me?

Mary shifts into Jirachi and does the “cute big eyes” routine.

Jabba: Ok, fine…

Ocarina: I wonder what N will be doing with his time travel powers…

Mary: I don’t know. But I do know I’ll vote for him as Unova president.

Jabba shifts into a Mightyena and sniffs Tableflip’s old underwear.

Jabba: Bleh, this way.

Mary: GREAT! Ocarina, let’s follow Jabba!

Jaba starts running in Tableflip’s direction.

Finally they get to where Tableflip’s group was staying at.

It was now night time.

Mary: Yes, I can see them through the windows! You did it Jabba! You found them!

Mary starts rubbing Jabba’s belly and Ocarina stands there watching, confused.

Mary: So help me if you even dare say anything rude Ocarina, I will maul you.

Ocarina: I gotta… pee. *backs away*

Jabba: I feel like this is somehow demeaning, but it feels too good for me to go against it.

Mary continues to scratch until Tableflip walks behind her.

Tableflip: Who’s out here in the middle of the night?

Mary: Tableflip!

Tableflip: Huh? Mary?

Emile: What’s with the commotion?

Jabba gets up and de-Shifts.

Jabba: We missed a call from you guys. After 5 years I figured a call like that would have been important.

Emile: Oh, you mean the call about the wedding.

Jabba: You guys got married?

Tableflip: Yeah, but I have some questions for you too. Come inside, we can all get some rest, and tomorrow morning we’ll talk.

The group goes inside to get rest…
---
I hope you don’t mind I did that Tableflip. :x
---
I AM FENNEKIN!!! Official Shadow Fennekin of Team Miror Infinity Me: http://i.imgur.com/CT0sbuD.png
My Fursona: http://i.imgur.com/SlKSRpV.png
#62willingmessPosted 3/7/2013 11:47:07 AM
While Guy, Tear, and Willingmess were watching the game, with Hyacinth announcing, Sphereo was delighted (or at least as delighted as a semisentient transdimensional viewing portal can be). It finally had some masters, masters that liked it and used it readily. It knew what it had to do now. It (decided?) that it would follow its 2 masters wherever they went. And if they ever ran into anybody that wished to hurt them.... Well, let's just say there'll be a reckoning for that person.
---
official team miror admin
shadow pokemon: flygon
#63OcarinaofToastPosted 3/7/2013 12:48:25 PM
http://i.imgur.com/exupnTK.png
---
I AM FENNEKIN!!! Official Shadow Fennekin of Team Miror Infinity Me: http://i.imgur.com/CT0sbuD.png
#64GubbeyPosted 3/7/2013 12:50:26 PM
OcarinaofToast posted...

I'm waiting on TVirus or Poli >_>
---
Official Team Miror Infinity Scientist! Shadow Pokemon: Mismagius
Official Beheeyem of the Pokemon X/Y boards <3
#65willingmessPosted 3/7/2013 12:51:46 PM
Gubbey posted...
OcarinaofToast posted...

I'm waiting on TVirus or Poli >_>

And I have to got to violin practice for an hour.
---
#66ChangliniPosted 3/7/2013 1:19:29 PM(edited)
I was reading up on Amanda Waller, and other stuff.

Anyways, I can either;

---Properly introduce Ms.Octillery, who we now fully know her surname, and two letters of her given name.

----Continue to finish the flashback for Muter, Tap, and Led.
(To be honest, I have the Killer of Glory already as a over powered be-all-end-all thing. So, it's probably not gonna meet up with any/most of the many characters within Poke'planet for most of the story, probably.)

-----The NER plot that I can really make it work with background cases, reacurring characters/things of interest, and etc.

-----Start reintroducing most of my characters.
(Although, I'm just fine placing another Where are they now? thing.)

-----Stuff.
(I should probably do one for Ocorono..)

Hmm.. actually, come to think of it, I do think I can make Ycre join in on the MD cases that both Monicle, and Ms.Octillery are doing. And then do a lot of things with cases of the day, and recurring points of interest..

I'll get thinking on it.
____

And now I'll see if I can properly finish of my part for PSS.
#67willingmessPosted 3/7/2013 2:30:42 PM
Changlini posted...
I was reading up on Amanda Waller, and other stuff.

Anyways, I can either;

---Properly introduce Ms.Octillery, who we now fully know her surname, and two letters of her given name.

----Continue to finish the flashback for Muter, Tap, and Led.
(To be honest, I have the Killer of Glory already as a over powered be-all-end-all thing. So, it's probably not gonna meet up with any/most of the many characters within Poke'planet for most of the story, probably.)

-----The NER plot that I can really make it work with background cases, reacurring characters/things of interest, and etc.

-----Start reintroducing most of my characters.
(Although, I'm just fine placing another Where are they now? thing.)

-----Stuff.
(I should probably do one for Ocorono..)

Hmm.. actually, come to think of it, I do think I can make Ycre join in on the MD cases that both Monicle, and Ms.Octillery are doing. And then do a lot of things with cases of the day, and recurring points of interest..

I'll get thinking on it.
____

And now I'll see if I can properly finish of my part for PSS.

I'm back, and I think you should probably continue Mrs. Octillery's story.
---
#68OcarinaofToastPosted 3/7/2013 2:34:07 PM
I'm gonna ait for Tableflip. He gets on around 4 I think.
---
#69ChangliniPosted 3/7/2013 2:35:56 PM
willingmess posted...

I'm back, and I think you should probably continue Mrs. Octillery's story.

I'll get on that, after I finish the Post for PSS that I'm currently working on.
#70TVirusPredatorPosted 3/7/2013 3:06:37 PM
Sadie was shocked to see her Ralts take that Rollout hit, but knew she had to think fast to prevent the second hit. Geodude was coming back around, and that gave Sadie an idea.

"Ralts!" she cried out, and when she did, the Ralts looked into her eyes. "Use Confusion!" The Ralts was puzzled by this. There was no way she could use confusion in time to stop the rolling Geodude. But while looking into Sadie's eyes, she saw what her Trainer had in mind.

She had used Confusion on the ground before her, creating a hill that was about her size right in front of her. This served as a ramp, which launched Geodude right over Ralts. The Geodude would crash, and instantly get knocked out. However...

"Hit the deck!" Pryce said as the Geodude came hurtling toward the spectators. When the Geodude made contact with the seats, it was resting in the crater it made.

"Uh... oops." Sadie said with embarrassment.

"That's okay, honey." Pryce said. "Accidents happen, especially during battle. And don't worry, Roxanne. I'll pay for the damages."

"Thank you very much." Roxanne replied. "Both to you and your daughter." She then turned to Sadie. "Sadie, thank you for that battle. That last move, uh... destructive as it was, has shown the most important character quality a Trainer can have. Their bond with their Pokémon. I'll be more than happy to hand you your Gym Badge, but first I must battle with your parents, as your mother requested. Now, if you'll excuse me, I have to take my team to the Pokémon Center. I'd advise you do the same for your Ralts."

"Right. See you there." Sadie said before rushing over to her Ralts, who was kneeling on the floor, exhausted. "You all right, there?"

The Ralts looked up at her Trainer inquisitively, as if to ask if they had won.

"We sure did. Now come on, let's get those bruises healed up."
---
"Fun Fact: Nothing that starts with 'Fun Fact' is fun, and half them aren't even facts." - Itennu