This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I'm pretty sure Sylveon IS flying type now..

#101Michaeloll(Topic Creator)Posted 4/2/2013 2:30:49 PM
ThatKipp posted...
Eevee's evolutions have been based upon common elements in RPGs. We've gotten fire, water, electricity, darkness, light, earth, and ice. Wind is a possibility.

interesting theory, but we will possibly find out in just a handful of days from now!
#102sheep007Posted 4/4/2013 4:45:55 AM
Ground could serve as the second eeveelution if it was flying,but I still think it's more likely to be bug.A normal type wouldn't surprise me much either.A dragon counterpart if it was normal would be interesting.
---
I'm Welsh.I like sheep.Deal with it.
Pokemon white 2 FC 1550 4746 2825
#103Michaeloll(Topic Creator)Posted 4/5/2013 12:37:28 PM
sheep007 posted...
Ground could serve as the second eeveelution if it was flying,but I still think it's more likely to be bug.A normal type wouldn't surprise me much either.A dragon counterpart if it was normal would be interesting.

Is that image claiming there to be a second new type even REAL??>
#104LandscapeManXPosted 4/5/2013 2:26:40 PM
I see Rainbow, aka color spectrum.
and way to much love & cuteness.

Lght Tp Cnfrmd!!!
---
Official Great Toad Sage of this board.
#105OcarinaofToastPosted 4/5/2013 7:38:48 PM
Bump for mah friend.
---
Official Fennekin of every board. =~_^=
Official Shadow Fennekin of Team Miror Infinity ~ People who support OcarinaxKrystal: 5 People who don't: 3 ~ OREALLY?
#106DoctorJimmy133Posted 4/5/2013 7:43:56 PM
stahp
---
Why do I have to move with the crowd of kids that hardly notice I'm around? I work myself to death just to fit in.
#107OcarinaofToastPosted 4/5/2013 8:02:39 PM
No
---
Official Fennekin of every board. =~_^=
Official Shadow Fennekin of Team Miror Infinity ~ People who support OcarinaxKrystal: 5 People who don't: 3 ~ OREALLY?
#108sheep007Posted 4/6/2013 1:57:15 AM
Michaeloll posted...
sheep007 posted...

No,but every eeveelution has had another counterpart that is the opposite type to them,so I'd be surprised if there wasn't a counterpart to sylveon.
---
I'm Welsh.I like sheep.Deal with it.
Pokemon white 2 FC 1550 4746 2825
#109DoctorJimmy133Posted 4/6/2013 2:10:12 AM
OcarinaofToast posted...
No

why
---
Why do I have to move with the crowd of kids that hardly notice I'm around? I work myself to death just to fit in.
#110Michaeloll(Topic Creator)Posted 4/6/2013 5:16:14 AM
sheep007 posted...
Michaeloll posted...
sheep007 posted...

No,but every eeveelution has had another counterpart that is the opposite type to them,so I'd be surprised if there wasn't a counterpart to sylveon.

They can break a pattern x]