This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I'm pretty sure Sylveon IS flying type now..

#161SilverSockPosted 4/26/2013 6:32:49 PM
This topic never seems to die, and yet it hardly seems to have any new posts...I suppose in posting this I'm contributing to the problem...
---
I summoned a baby to attract a lion. It didn't seem to work, so I tried a delicious baby.
Regular baby ATE delicious baby. Horror....horror.~Gameplayingperson
#162Luigifan141Posted 4/26/2013 7:08:35 PM
SilverSock posted...
This topic never seems to die, and yet it hardly seems to have any new posts...I suppose in posting this I'm contributing to the problem...

It's mostly because OhYeahDaisy and Michaellol are the only posters who really contribute at all, plus they are the only users who tend to bump this topic. They really need to stop, since no one cares to post here anymore.
---
Official Mike Meekins of AA5 boards. Official Olimar of SSB Wii U Boards.
Playing: Paper Mario
#163trewerdPosted 4/26/2013 8:05:43 PM
Then again, that magical cloudy island seems rather magical and ghibli-esque. Kinda like forest fairies would live there. Could be a new type.
---
I like English dubs.
#164TIGERJACKS0N-Posted 4/27/2013 12:50:42 PM
Michaeloll posted...
hey tiger! ^_^

Hi
---
Everyday the sun comes up around her, she can make the birds, sing harmony!
http://i.imgur.com/VBsWOu2.png <3 Ain't no woman like the one i got..
#165Gamer09ePosted 4/27/2013 9:36:05 PM
Funny how this topic is about Sylveon being a Flying type, yet seems more likely it being this new "Fairy type"...
---
Elektra for UMvC 3 and Pac man for SSBWIIU
#166Arne83Posted 4/27/2013 9:37:31 PM
Gamer09e posted...
Funny how this topic is about Sylveon being a Flying type, yet seems more likely it being this new "Fairy type"...

Not really. We don't even know for sure if this "fairy type" stuff is legit.
---
More of a Pokemon fan than TherianReturns will ever be.
#167Thewinner14Posted 4/27/2013 10:32:49 PM
My bet is still on ghost type
---
Yankees/Nationals, Bruins, NY Giants, McLaren F1/Marussia F1, Corvette Racing Team
#168MellowLyricistPosted 4/28/2013 12:04:39 AM(edited)
If it ends up being flying, I'll be disappointed. A flying-type Eevee would have looked better if it looked more like a pegasus.
---
Children, send me back home
For this is the reason you were born
#169Arne83Posted 4/28/2013 12:07:58 AM
MellowLyricist posted...
If it ends up being flying, I'll be disappointed. A flying-type Eevee would have looked better if it looked more like a pegasus.

So you would of wanted a fox-like creature to evolve into something that looks like a horse? What?
---
More of a Pokemon fan than TherianReturns will ever be.
#170Gamer09ePosted 4/28/2013 1:47:38 AM(edited)
Arne83 posted...
MellowLyricist posted...

So you would of wanted a fox-like creature to evolve into something that looks like a horse? What?

I think he meant a fox like creature with actual Wings as a Flying type

something of this nature...
http://bbsimg.ngfiles.com/15/18858000/ngbbs49d0a8d7089a8.jpg

"Not really. We don't even know for sure if this "fairy type" stuff is legit."

True but we don't know that its flying either, to be honestly it looks more like a this new "fairy type" then a actual flying type..
---
Elektra for UMvC 3 and Pac man for SSBWIIU