This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I'm pretty sure Sylveon IS flying type now..

#171Arne83Posted 4/28/2013 12:51:39 AM
Gamer09e posted...
Arne83 posted...
MellowLyricist posted...
If it ends up being flying, I'll be disappointed. A flying-type Eevee would have looked better if it looked more like a pegasus.

So you would of wanted a fox-like creature to evolve into something that looks like a horse? What?

I think he meant a fox like creature with actual Wings as a Flying type

something of this nature...
http://bbsimg.ngfiles.com/15/18858000/ngbbs49d0a8d7089a8.jpg

Than wouldn't saying "A flying-type Eevee would have looked better if it had wings" be better? By saying "pegasus" they're suggesting something equine. It might not be what they were thinking... it's pretty much what they're saying
---
More of a Pokemon fan than TherianReturns will ever be.
#172MellowLyricistPosted 4/28/2013 1:19:56 AM(edited)
Ok, to be more specific, I think it should have been quadrupedal with wings. It's possible for it to have just wings, hind legs and a fox's head. There are also other types of wings besides those of a pegasus horse, but I think those would probably look best.
---
Children, send me back home
For this is the reason you were born
#173Arne83Posted 4/28/2013 1:21:25 AM
MellowLyricist posted...
Ok, to be more specific, I think it should have been quadrupedal with wings. It's possible for it to have just wings, hind legs and a fox's head.

Ok, that's better. Also, I kinda disagree. I think that would kinda weird... in fact, all the fan art of flying type eeveelutions I've seen look kinda weird. The wings just seem out of place to me.
---
More of a Pokemon fan than TherianReturns will ever be.
#174CrabhammarPosted 4/28/2013 5:15:26 AM
Why does this thread still exist?
---
assets18.pokemon.com/assets/cms/img/video-games/pokemonxy/characters/pokemonxy_froakie.jpg
#175Ame_no_MurakumoPosted 4/28/2013 5:22:34 AM
AngryGFAQer posted...
http://i.imgur.com/JdDmRak.gif

Is that when they end up on that insane game show? Haha.
---
Playing: Etrian Odyssey IV: Legends of the Titan | youtube.com/GamingAndASMR
Steam: KnightSaziel | 3DS FC: 5456-0205-3948