This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I'm pretty sure Sylveon IS flying type now..

#21wind64aPosted 3/6/2013 7:51:42 PM
SarojPollard posted...
Gamer09e posted...
SarojPollard posted...
Gamer09e posted...
Michaeloll posted...
WHY would they chose a freaking floating island of all FREAKING places????

Sylveon is FLYING type and will fly around, why do you think they put a RAINBOW in the background???? To EMPHASIZE the sky.

Just you all WATCH.

You'll ALL see, ya SUCKERS!

How would it Fly???? it has no wings??

How does doduo or smeargle fly
Until now I didn't even know how golurk flew until I watched the anime
It could use psychic powers to fly,
I mean golduck and ninetails have psychic powers and they are not psychic type

doduo don't actually fly, yes they learn the move but they just jump really high and can float for a very limited amount of time due to the speed and high enough jump.and smeargle only fly because it mimics it with sketch it doesn't naturally fly that like saying how does a pokemon that knows mimic do other moves. still don't see how sylveon would fly.

Oh your telling me dodou is a flying type and it can't really fly
So why can't the same apply to sylveon
And how does shaymin fly by the way

It changes to Sky Forme and then seems to glide a bit while mostly levitating.
---
Badge Case [Time Badge]
StrifeHart is my OTP. services performed at BSC: 2 Riley's Boyfriend on the Pokemon BW2 & X boards. W2 FC: 3783 7001 3142
#22ExcIusivity69Posted 3/6/2013 7:59:35 PM
wufei8706 posted...
http://i.imgur.com/6asZPOB.png

Sylveon is so over designed when standing next to the other Eeveelutions.
---
When did "casual player" become an insult? -Taizuku
The real question is "When did hardcore gamer become a compliment/aspiration?" -JMBoote
#23Gamer09ePosted 3/6/2013 8:41:29 PM(edited)
SarojPollard posted...
Gamer09e posted...
SarojPollard posted...
Gamer09e posted...
Michaeloll posted...

Sylveon is FLYING type and will fly around, why do you think they put a RAINBOW in the background???? To EMPHASIZE the sky.

Just you all WATCH.

How would it Fly???? it has no wings??

How does doduo or smeargle fly
Until now I didn't even know how golurk flew until I watched the anime
It could use psychic powers to fly,
I mean golduck and ninetails have psychic powers and they are not psychic type

doduo don't actually fly, yes they learn the move but they just jump really high and can float for a very limited amount of time due to the speed and high enough jump.and smeargle only fly because it mimics it with sketch it doesn't naturally fly that like saying how does a pokemon that knows mimic do other moves. still don't see how sylveon would fly.

Oh your telling me dodou is a flying type and it can't really fly
So why can't the same apply to sylveon
And how does shaymin fly by the way

Shaymin doesn't fly its sky form does and its believed that it glides and/or levitates.. and Doduo 'flys' by running at incredible speeds, leaping over obstacles. This is, in actuality, what flight is about. Now i didn't create pokemon but i'm guessing since doduo are based on birds they figured they make them fly....
---
Elektra for UMvC 3 and Pac man for SSBWIIU
#24CinderellaRin1Posted 3/6/2013 10:14:21 PM
I'm actually one of those under the impression that Sylveon will be a bug type; or some new type undiscovered yet. I watched another video (yes I know) but it didn't really give me many clues; just pointed things out. Take a good, hard, look at Sylveon.

Sylveon is the lightest eveelution yet;
Sylveon has two bows appearing to be butterflies;
Sylveon is a bright, peppy color;
Sylveon's eyes are big and bright;

That's three marks. So you saw a video where there was a flying island or whatever with a rainbow. Are you sure it wasn't some pokefan wanting a flying type eveelution? I myself was gearing for a flying type, but with this concrete evidence I can't seem to steer myself. I'm pretty sure Sylveon is going to be a bug type. The name is French AND Japanese derive from Nymph; a small forest pixie like thing. Hence; bug type. But we will see.

Perhaps they'll create another Eveelution; they always seem to produce pairs; and then it'll be clearer. (The pairs typically contradict each other. Psychic - Dark; Grass - Ice. We'll probably get a hold of some bug and flying this time!
---
Friend Code: 5343-8213-7156
#25MagikarpRulesPosted 3/6/2013 10:24:57 PM
CinderellaRin1 posted...
I'm actually one of those under the impression that Sylveon will be a bug type; or some new type undiscovered yet. I watched another video (yes I know) but it didn't really give me many clues; just pointed things out. Take a good, hard, look at Sylveon.

That's three marks. So you saw a video where there was a flying island or whatever with a rainbow. Are you sure it wasn't some pokefan wanting a flying type eveelution? I myself was gearing for a flying type, but with this concrete evidence I can't seem to steer myself. I'm pretty sure Sylveon is going to be a bug type. The name is French AND Japanese derive from Nymph; a small forest pixie like thing. Hence; bug type. But we will see.

Perhaps they'll create another Eveelution; they always seem to produce pairs; and then it'll be clearer. (The pairs typically contradict each other. Psychic - Dark; Grass - Ice. We'll probably get a hold of some bug and flying this time!

I think he saw an official trailer of the new Pokemon movie.

Either way, a pixie could very well be Flying type. My best bet is on Flying type, though I won't state it as a fact to be safe.
#26IrisVilePosted 3/6/2013 10:32:28 PM
ExcIusivity69 posted...
wufei8706 posted...

Youm hush! Also what if Sylveon really is a Ghosty, or Dragon~? Wouldn't that just be wonderfully deviant of TrollFreak~
---
One Girl + One Eevee = A Solo Run To RuleThem All http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/960099-pokemon-heartgold-version/60725080
#27MagikarpRulesPosted 3/6/2013 10:34:40 PM
IrisVile posted...
ExcIusivity69 posted...
wufei8706 posted...

Youm hush! Also what if Sylveon really is a Ghosty, or Dragon~? Wouldn't that just be wonderfully deviant of TrollFreak~

You know, I don't think anyone can really predict what Game Freak will do next, so nothing should really be discarded yet.
#28pectus_umbraPosted 3/6/2013 10:36:56 PM
Michaeloll posted...

Just you all WATCH.

Should have told them to Smell ya later TC
---
Tired of photobucket and imageshack? Ask me about dropbox.
#29Gsus_94Posted 3/6/2013 10:40:08 PM
ExcIusivity69 posted...
wufei8706 posted...

I don't see how it is more over designed than Glaceon--and that's not saying Glaceon is over designed. Plus, the only reason it stands out is because it is in the foreground and all the other eeveelutions are behind Pikachu and Sylveon.
---
Black FC: 4470 3989 3640
White 2 FC: 1979 7990 6311 (Use this one unless specified)
#30Michaeloll(Topic Creator)Posted 3/8/2013 10:13:20 PM
CinderellaRin1 posted...

3 marks compared to flying's 259 marks!