This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I'm pretty sure Sylveon IS flying type now..

#51MettanAtemPosted 3/9/2013 5:30:05 AM
Sylveon doesn't necessarily need to be able to learn Fly. Just look at literally every Bug/Flying pokemon in existence.
#52Shadow_StarWolfPosted 3/9/2013 5:34:30 AM
doduo don't actually fly, yes they learn the move but they just jump really high and can float for a very limited amount of time due to the speed and high enough jump.and smeargle only fly because it mimics it with sketch it doesn't naturally fly that like saying how does a pokemon that knows mimic do other moves. still don't see how sylveon would fly.

Same reason as how Shaymin S can fly.
---
http://i.imgur.com/ZOdcN.png
We Are XROS HEART!
#53henriuePosted 3/9/2013 6:11:10 AM
Michaeloll posted...
WHY would they chose a freaking floating island of all FREAKING places????

Sylveon is FLYING type and will fly around, why do you think they put a RAINBOW in the background???? To EMPHASIZE the sky.

Just you all WATCH.

You'll ALL see, ya SUCKERS!

If flying island means flying type, how did pikachu and the other eevees got there? i'd say there's a 20% chance sylveon would be flying.
#54LexifoxPosted 3/9/2013 6:51:07 AM
henriue posted...
Michaeloll posted...
WHY would they chose a freaking floating island of all FREAKING places????

Sylveon is FLYING type and will fly around, why do you think they put a RAINBOW in the background???? To EMPHASIZE the sky.

Just you all WATCH.

You'll ALL see, ya SUCKERS!

If flying island means flying type, how did pikachu and the other eevees got there? i'd say there's a 20% chance sylveon would be flying.

Pikachu and Sylveon flew them up there.
---
"Murder of the living is tragic, but murder of the idea is unforgivable." - Janus, speaker of the synod
#55MephilasPosted 3/9/2013 7:01:38 AM
Sylveon also has pale blue eyes.

Therefore....

BLIND!
---
GENERATION 22: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
#56Skull_proPosted 3/9/2013 8:36:12 AM
DoctorJimmy133 posted...
Skull_pro posted...
Tc, don't you know that rainbow are related to water and not air?

Well, if you want to be particular about it, rainbows have more to do with light than anyth- *is shot*

Yeah your right. The important thing here is that rainbow has nothing to do with air/flight at all
---
Married to Clay, Driftveil city's gym leader
Official Roserade of the Pokemon X/Y boards
#57SirPiercePosted 3/9/2013 10:25:03 AM
I hope not. I always wanted the Flying Eeveelution to look like a flying Pokemon with big wings, especially since you can tell the type of every other Eeveelution by looking at them.
---
NNID - Aerontar.
Currently Awaiting...SSBU, SSB3DS, Fire Emblem: Awakening, Pokemon X, Pokemon Y and Watch Dogs.
#58XxMahnaMahnaxXPosted 3/9/2013 10:43:31 AM
Meta289 posted...
0% chance.

---
Why don't we show them the entire process including our breakdown.
http://i.imgur.com/Q0xhR.png?2?6330
#59DoctorPiranha3Posted 3/9/2013 12:09:10 PM(edited)
Gyarados is Flying type. I can accept Sylveon as Flying.
---
It's like every topic you post in becomes filled with either sensual energy or "pent up sexual frustration". ~ SurfingVaporeon, on DoctorPiranha3
#60EnzanChaudPosted 3/10/2013 1:31:19 AM
Sylveon probably uses it's MAGICAL GIRL POWERS to Fly.