This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Colors of Pokemon

#1DarkDemon373Posted 3/6/2013 6:23:41 PM
So personally (as many do), I like shiny pokemon. Gen 4 I believe made slight changes to some male or female versions of pokemon.

Now, what if there were other pokemon with SLIGHT color differences? Maybe they could depend on what regions of the map they were found?

Shiny pokemon would not be removed and would still be sought after for their rarity, but personally they've been slightly redundant since hacking will always be around.

I'd like to be able to personalize my team a little without having to hack or spend forever trying to hatch a shiny egg.

Before someone says "make your team different", well I've done that to death. I've had themed teams (poison/dark) tiered teams (mainly OU and UU).

Pokemon are largely based around animals found in the wild and not all of them would have the same exact look. (Tigers have different stripes for example).

Just an interesting suggestion. If there's a huge reason this wouldn't work I've overlooked, I'd like to know, but I don't think it would be THAT big of a change. Merely slight cosmetics.
---
PKMN BLK2: 0175-9152-2318
#2Meta289Posted 3/6/2013 6:26:46 PM
Shellos.
---
http://meta289.deviantart.com/#/d4j1eby
Fact: Things are so much better when taken at face value.
#3DarkDemon373(Topic Creator)Posted 3/6/2013 6:29:20 PM
Meta289 posted...
Shellos.

Didn't want to rant on and on. Something like that, but more different options for more pokemon. Gastrodon is like that too.

Maybe just different (lighter or darker) shades of the skin or nails or fur. Nothing huge, but it would add a little more team customization which I'm all for in any game.
---
PKMN BLK2: 0175-9152-2318