The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I hope we get a new experience fodder pokemon

#1EnferolunosPosted 3/7/2013 7:39:27 AM
I'm sick of Audino's stupid face
---
Currently awaiting: Pikmin 3, Lunar Knights 2, LM:DM, AC:NL, XY, X, WW HD, LoZ U, LR:FFXIII, FFVXIII
Skarmory would slap the hell outta you
#2SuperRup91Posted 3/7/2013 7:58:32 AM
they should have an area that just has level 80 Blissey. It would be awesome. But, it isn't really a problem anymore, since with the join avenue, you can raise your poke like 20 something levels a day.
#3Enferolunos(Topic Creator)Posted 3/7/2013 8:02:17 AM
SuperRup91 posted...
they should have an area that just has level 80 Blissey. It would be awesome. But, it isn't really a problem anymore, since with the join avenue, you can raise your poke like 20 something levels a day.

"Anymore?"
---
Currently awaiting: Pikmin 3, Lunar Knights 2, LM:DM, AC:NL, XY, X, WW HD, LoZ U, LR:FFXIII, FFVXIII
Skarmory would slap the hell outta you
#4CakeOfLiesPosted 3/7/2013 8:06:03 AM
We should get one EXP fodder of every EV stat.
So we have one that gives 3 attack, one that gives 3 defense, etc.
---
http://i.imgur.com/K29ku1D.png
#5RX0megaPosted 3/7/2013 8:06:57 AM
SuperRup91 posted...

20 a day? That is just....ridiculously lame. 20 is a pathetically small amount of levels.
---
Official Piplup of the Pokemon X board.
#6MetalgenesisPosted 3/7/2013 8:11:53 AM
RX0mega posted...
SuperRup91 posted...

20 a day? That is just....ridiculously lame. 20 is a pathetically small amount of levels.

Audino about you, but I don't really need to use the Dojos until a poke is in its mid to late 80s.
---
Black2 FC: 3526 1347 5979 Name: Mia
#7DaemonscharmPosted 3/7/2013 8:14:18 AM
CakeOfLies posted...

This
---
Mavs Fan: Official GBASB Vice President/Romancer
http://i383.photobucket.com/albums/oo273/Photo_Phreak/alkalinesig2.png
#8Gray_AreasPosted 3/7/2013 8:16:59 AM
CakeOfLies posted...

Unfortunately, that would require that GameFreak acknowledge the existence of this underlying and hidden statistic. They probably won't do such a think.
---
White FC: 4727 7422 4019
Platinum FC: 2063 5286 9480
#9NessEggmanPosted 3/7/2013 8:20:29 AM
Gray_Areas posted...
CakeOfLies posted...

Unfortunately, that would require that GameFreak acknowledge the existence of this underlying and hidden statistic. They probably won't do such a think.

They do acknowledge the existence... They have things like effort ribbon, vitamin, dojo, salon...

All of those things affect EV...

Having easily-to-fight wild Pokemon that happen to give 3 EV in one stat would not be any different than all those other things they have already implemented...

It's not like the Pokemon are going to come out of the grass and say "Hello, I am an EV-giving Pokemon!!" so it's not like they would be "acknowledging" it any more or less than they already do...

I mean, come on :\
---
http://reddragonranch.blogspot.com
The Legend of Red Dragon Ranch - KICKSTARTER now LIVE!!
#10RX0megaPosted 3/7/2013 8:24:52 AM
Gray_Areas posted...
CakeOfLies posted...

If they didn't acknowledge the EVs and IVs they wouldn't have made the Power items, much less revise those items to allow the player to control the passing down of an IV to a baby Pokemon.
---
Official Piplup of the Pokemon X board.