This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I hope we get a new experience fodder pokemon

#11Gray_AreasPosted 3/7/2013 8:27:18 AM
NessEggman posted...
Gray_Areas posted...
CakeOfLies posted...
We should get one EXP fodder of every EV stat.
So we have one that gives 3 attack, one that gives 3 defense, etc.

Unfortunately, that would require that GameFreak acknowledge the existence of this underlying and hidden statistic. They probably won't do such a think.

They do acknowledge the existence... They have things like effort ribbon, vitamin, dojo, salon...

All of those things affect EV...

Having easily-to-fight wild Pokemon that happen to give 3 EV in one stat would not be any different than all those other things they have already implemented...

It's not like the Pokemon are going to come out of the grass and say "Hello, I am an EV-giving Pokemon!!" so it's not like they would be "acknowledging" it any more or less than they already do...

I mean, come on :\

I wouldn't personally count the Effort Ribbon or vitamins. The Join Avenue shops I'll give you though. But I still think they won't do it.
---
White FC: 4727 7422 4019
Platinum FC: 2063 5286 9480
#12SOLDIER_BankaiPosted 3/7/2013 8:57:12 AM
SuperRup91 posted...
they should have an area that just has level 80 Blissey. It would be awesome. But, it isn't really a problem anymore, since with the join avenue, you can raise your poke like 20 something levels a day.

Naw, takes too much money, you don't learn new moves, and you don't evolve. The EV boosting is great, but I never use the leveling.

CakeOfLies posted...
We should get one EXP fodder of every EV stat.
So we have one that gives 3 attack, one that gives 3 defense, etc.

This would be amazah.
#13Enferolunos(Topic Creator)Posted 3/7/2013 9:06:03 AM
SOLDIER_Bankai posted...
SuperRup91 posted...
they should have an area that just has level 80 Blissey. It would be awesome. But, it isn't really a problem anymore, since with the join avenue, you can raise your poke like 20 something levels a day.

Naw, takes too much money, you don't learn new moves, and you don't evolve. The EV boosting is great, but I never use the leveling.

Rare candies and heart scales
---
Currently awaiting: Pikmin 3, Lunar Knights 2, LM:DM, AC:NL, XY, X, WW HD, LoZ U, LR:FFXIII, FFVXIII
Skarmory would slap the hell outta you
#14CharizardFirePosted 3/7/2013 9:28:01 AM
I hope we get a new experience fodder Pokémon

I'm sick of Audino's stupid face

Unfortunately for you, the first X/Y trailer featured Audino, so it's likely that Audino will be the experience fodder Pokémon in these games.
---
http://i458.photobucket.com/albums/qq303/CharizardFire6/Char-Brawl.gif
#15Enferolunos(Topic Creator)Posted 3/7/2013 9:28:36 AM
CharizardFire posted...
I hope we get a new experience fodder Pokémon

I'm sick of Audino's stupid face

Unfortunately for you, the first X/Y trailer featured Audino, so it's likely that Audino will be the experience fodder Pokémon in these games.

Dammit, I forgot that >_<
---
Currently awaiting: Pikmin 3, Lunar Knights 2, LM:DM, AC:NL, XY, X, WW HD, LoZ U, LR:FFXIII, FFVXIII
Skarmory would slap the hell outta you
#16westontickleePosted 3/7/2013 9:39:52 AM
Audino is sexy. Almost Jiggs status. Stop hatin
---
I come from the future, ask me anything
Official Balthier of the FFXV Board
#17pokemonfreak97Posted 3/7/2013 9:56:13 AM
I would like an area where you can face Nidoqueen, Nidoking, Poliwrath, Vileplume, Bellossom, and Pidgeot in separate patches of grass. The reason for this is never acknowledged. but everyone realizes that (gasp) they are actually all Pokémon that give 3 EVs in individual stats.

Alternates include: (no legendaries for obvious reasons)

Nidoqueen: Clefable, Wigglytuff, Azumarill, Blissey, Slaking, Exploud, Walrein, Lickilicky, and Seismitoad.

Nidoking: Machamp, Victreebel, Dragonite, Tyranitar, Blaziken, Swampert, Shiftry, Salamence, Staraptor, Luxray, Garchomp, Rhyperior, Electivire, Mamoswine, Gallade, Regigigas, Emboar, Stoutland, Unfezant, Gigalith, Conkeldurr, Leavanny, Krookodile, and Eelektross.

Poliwrath: Golem, Aggron, Metagross, Klinklang.

Vileplume: Charizard, Alakazam, Gengar, Typhlosion, Ampharos, Beautifly, Gardevoir, Empoleon, Roserade, Magnezone, Magmortar, Porygon-Z, Samurott, Reuniclus, Vanilluxe, Chandelure, Hydreigon, and Volcarona.

Bellossom: Blastoise, Politoed, Slowking, Dustox, Ludicolo, Gothitelle.

Pidgeot: Raichu, Crobat, Jumpluff, Sceptile, Serperior, Scolipede.

Those are the options.
---
For those of you starting topics about the PS4, there's a PS4 board:
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/691087-playstation-4