This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

True of False: You're not a real pokemon fan unless you love the first game

#41Fritz0x8(Topic Creator)Posted 3/7/2013 9:58:30 PM
it's the year 2013 and I'm still a pokemon red fan. Your broken theory of living in the past is garbage. It's the present and can enjoy amazing things in the present like the first 151.

Get told.
---
~~Pro Gamer~~Web Comic Artist~~Singer~~Model~~Famous~
http://sheapered.blogspot.com/
#42DoctorJimmy133Posted 3/7/2013 10:09:38 PM
Fritz0x8 posted...
it's the year 2013 and I'm still a pokemon red fan

There's your problem. You are a Pokémon Red fan. Not a Pokémon fan. There is only one thing in the whole franchise you like. You like basically one percent of Pokémon. You don't like Pokémon.
---
Why do I have to move with the crowd of kids that hardly notice I'm around? I work myself to death just to fit in.
#43Arne83Posted 3/7/2013 10:17:06 PM
l33t_iRk3n_Rm33 posted...
No, but I would consider it highly preferable if people were to stop acting like liking the first 151 Pokemon in even the slightest is a horrible sin.

This is true... but people should also stop acting like the original 151 are the only ones that count and anything beyond that "isn't really Pokemon".
---
"Oh no...wiki has attained self-consciousness!" -SOLDIER_Bankai
#44MagikarpRulesPosted 3/7/2013 10:20:01 PM
Fritz0x8 posted...
it's the year 2013 and I'm still a pokemon red fan. Your broken theory of living in the past is garbage. It's the present and can enjoy amazing things in the present like the first 151.

Get told.

It's not a broken theory, it's a simple fact. But why do I even bother taking seriously your topics or your posts?
#4599thkingheartPosted 3/8/2013 12:44:05 AM
MetaFalconPunch posted...
Fritz0x8 posted...
Answer: True

At the bare core of all these try hard pokemon games lives a glimer of hope. That hope is the basic RPG elements that definded the monster battle genre.

I'm not trying to get on my high horse like some of these ironic pokemon fans, but damn it if I'm not trying. Pokemon used to mean something, and now it's simply is not sure what it's trying to be anymore. Keep the core alive, Nintendo.

If you honestly cannot accept the fact that the orignial games are works of art, then I don't consider you a pokemon fan and you really have to learn to show some respect to the god father of gaming.

No more hate on what made us great.

Yeah...do you have any idea how badly you just screwed yourself over by making this topic?

lol he never gets an break
---
psn nickteenlaser Official Jiangwei of Dynasty warriors 8 Board 3ds name is Major swag friend code is 494054580926 pm me yours team reds leader father dragonite
#46squdgyPosted 3/8/2013 12:48:40 AM
99thkingheart posted...
MetaFalconPunch posted...
Fritz0x8 posted...
Answer: True

At the bare core of all these try hard pokemon games lives a glimer of hope. That hope is the basic RPG elements that definded the monster battle genre.

I'm not trying to get on my high horse like some of these ironic pokemon fans, but damn it if I'm not trying. Pokemon used to mean something, and now it's simply is not sure what it's trying to be anymore. Keep the core alive, Nintendo.

If you honestly cannot accept the fact that the orignial games are works of art, then I don't consider you a pokemon fan and you really have to learn to show some respect to the god father of gaming.

No more hate on what made us great.

Yeah...do you have any idea how badly you just screwed yourself over by making this topic?

lol he never gets an break

haha, good one fritz.
---
http://goo.gl/g092q
http://i.imgur.com/5FB9XOJ.gif
#47LightningHawk90Posted 3/8/2013 1:06:50 AM
Do you just complain in all of your topics, Kid?
---
Hi. I'm RageKaiser. I'm here to ruin your unfunny topics.