This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

TherianReturns, what's the best way to counter fake out leads in VGC?

#21RunebogglePosted 3/7/2013 6:41:20 PM
A. He has 2 accounts and use the two of them fpr defending his arguement

TherianHeresy or whatever isn't him.

C. Did i forget to mention he's a mod wanna be? Careful what you see ladies and gents. He'll do anything to reach that fame.

No, he really isn't. He's just a user that, like me, doesn't like s*** on his board.

I like jesse's panties. :3

Was referring to TherianReturns.

Eh, not sure. Havent seen rose a whole lot. More like seen Lexi and a little mist zelda. But no rose

I've seen all three around, and talk to Zel frequently.
---
Si || Belgaer, the Thinker
#22AurawhispererPosted 3/7/2013 6:50:27 PM
Whoops on the jesse panty comment then lol...

Eh, the dude doesnt bother me much. Its his stupid comments that urks me. Granted, they arent towards me which is why he doesnt bother me, but ever so would cause a flame war.

And my hasty koffing hasnt been that terrible. Though im starting to think crit hits has something to do with the downfall defensive natures. Such as if a pokemon has a hasty nature and melee attack hots it, its a higher chance it becomes crit
---
Official Troll joker and Serious Chatter box.
Black 2: Zack: 4170 3222 6265 White 2: Zakary: 0820 1802 3233. Chat off while trading
#23pokemon2poker(Topic Creator)Posted 3/7/2013 6:54:38 PM
GiftedACIII posted...
pokemon2poker posted...
There will be no show. TherianReturns is not going to show.

On another note, I found a rather interesting video that TherianReturns made on youtube. I'll share it with you guys when the time is right. Lol, I think people were right about him being a uau.

Link?

Patience
---
Suikoden 6 please.
People who agree: 14
#24ZackeCorvusPosted 3/7/2013 10:16:56 PM
pokemon2poker posted...
GiftedACIII posted...
pokemon2poker posted...
There will be no show. TherianReturns is not going to show.

On another note, I found a rather interesting video that TherianReturns made on youtube. I'll share it with you guys when the time is right. Lol, I think people were right about him being a uau.

Link?

Patience

We've been patient. ;-;
---
Mugiloko posted: wtf