This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Anyone else have an issue with Magnezone?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Anyone else have an issue with Magnezone?

User Info: iKhanic

iKhanic
4 years ago#1
I always see so much love for Magnezone, but honestly, I don't get why people love it so much (aside from it's competitive use). IMO, it sort of messed up the theme the whole Magnemite line had going, with 3 Magnemites making up a Magneton. I'd have preferred to have seen something like a congolmeration of magnemites, or maybe a square of magnemites with a circle of electricity inside them. Did anyone else think this?
Not changing this sig until we get a new main series Tales game released on a Nintendo console in the US

User Info: WilhuffTarkin

WilhuffTarkin
4 years ago#2
Nah. I'm cool with Magnezone.
Evacuate? In our moment of triumph? I think you overestimate their chances.

User Info: Pizzaman13

Pizzaman13
4 years ago#3
Hahaha no.
"sometimes no matter how much we prepare, boats will sink and that is terrible."
Gen 5>4>3>2>1

User Info: endergamer537

endergamer537
4 years ago#4
Sorry, but no. I like Magnezone the way it is. Plus if it was a mass of Magnemites, it would be more material for people to say, "Lol lol GameFreak is running out of good ideas"
Official Miror Infinity Leader with his Forretress
Join the conquest for Shadow Pokemon today!

User Info: Runeboggle

Runeboggle
4 years ago#5
Magnezone is three Magnemite, one of which has grown to disproportionate size due to an increase in magnetism.

And it looks like an awesome UFO.
Si || It is better to grab at the stars than to sit flustered because you know you cannot reach them.

User Info: UltimaZangetsu

UltimaZangetsu
4 years ago#6
Magneton was just pure laziness. I'm fine with Magnezone.
"As I walk through the valley of death, I shall fear no evil, for I am the baddest mother ****er in the goddamn valley!"

User Info: iKhanic

iKhanic
4 years ago#7
endergamer537 posted...
Sorry, but no. I like Magnezone the way it is. Plus if it was a mass of Magnemites, it would be more material for people to say, "Lol lol GameFreak is running out of good ideas"

See, I think most of the people saying GameFreak is running out of ideas are genwunners who say Seel is a super creative pokemon but Klinklang shows they are out of ideas. In reality I think a lot of genwunners think like I do in preferring the more simple designs of gens 1-most of 3 rather than the more complex and overly ornate designs of gens some of 3-5.

In other words, I don't think that's the case at all. I think people would think less like that because the people who complain GF has run out of ideas like simpler designs.
Not changing this sig until we get a new main series Tales game released on a Nintendo console in the US

User Info: FuneralCake

FuneralCake
4 years ago#8
Magneton is very lazy design wise, though it makes more sense conceptually than Dugtrio. Doing something like a clusterf*** of Magnemites or whatever else is even worse than Magneton.

Still, Magnezone is much better designed, and one of my favorites from gen 4. I made a 3D model of it for one of my classes, even.
STOP CALLING ME HOME ROWED
i've got too many devils

User Info: Lexifox

Lexifox
4 years ago#9
It continues the theme that Magneton started by going from a single Magnemite, to a bunch of Magnemite attached together, to a bunch of Magnemite literally fused together to form a larger, single entity.
"Murder of the living is tragic, but murder of the idea is unforgivable." - Janus, speaker of the synod

User Info: FryDays5000

FryDays5000
4 years ago#10
No times infinity. A UFO magnet?! Heck yes!
Freiza may be cool, but his brother is..... COOLER(get it?)
3DS FC:0645-6947-9076
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Anyone else have an issue with Magnezone?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived