This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Some new evolutions I'd like to see.

#1AccrovideogamesPosted 3/8/2013 2:35:05 AM
Farfetch'd: No Evolution
http://bulbanews.bulbagarden.net/wiki/On_the_Origin_of_Species:_Farfetch%27d

Cubone: Split Evolution + New Forme
Cubone should be able to evolve into either Marowak or Kangaskhan. However, since Cubone's base stats are 50HP, 50ATK, 95DEF, 40SATK, 50SDEF and 50SPD and Kangaskhan's are 105HP, 95ATK, 80DEF, 40SATK, 80SDEF and 90SPD (notice that Kangaskhan has a lower Defense stat), it wouldn't work (I'm aware that Scyther and Scizor have the same base stat total and that the former loses speed when evolving into the latter). This is why I suggest a new Forme for Cubone: the Skulless Forme. Normal Forme Cubone can only evolve into Marowak while Skulless Forme Cubone can only evolve into Kangaskhan. The difference between the two Formes is that the Skulless Forme has a base Defense stat of 80 and a base Speed stat of 50 instead of 95 and 35 respectively; the skull's thickness adds protection but its heaviness hinders agility. The baby Kangaskhan is actually a Skulless Forme Cubone. It's impossible to find a Skulless Forme Cubone in the wild because they never leave their Kangaskhan mother until the latter's death, in which case they wear their mother's skull. The only way to get a Skulless Forme Cubone is to breed a Marowak or Kangaskhan (I'm for the removal of incenses). Only female Skulless Forme Cubone can evolve into Kangaskhan. It's impossible to turn a Normal Forme Cubone into a Skulless Forme one but the opposite is possible by using the item Mother's Skull.

Jynx: Evolution
Jynx is supposed to form a trio with Electabuzz and Magmar and thus needs an evolution.

Pinsir: Evolution
Just like how the scythes (Scyther) turned into scissors (Scizor), the pincer (Pinsir) should turn into pliers. I'd like it to be based on the needle-nose pliers because it would make some very interesting horns: http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/6/6b/Needle_nose_pliers.jpg

Tauros, Miltank and Bouffalant: Pre-Evolution
Introducing the calf Pokémon who can evolve into either Tauros, Miltank or Bouffalant. Only male calves can evolve into Tauros and only female calves can evolve into Miltank. There are two methods of evolution: happiness (Tauros/Miltank) and evolutionary item (Bouffalant).

Girafarig: Evolution
I'd like a Psychic/Dark evolution where the black head develops an independent brain of its own and becomes some sort of evil twin. The two beings constantly fight each other because they always want to act differently and move in different directions. Its name should also be a palindrome.

Dunsparce: Evolution
It's about time this one gets an evolution, I suggest a Normal/Ground one.

Corsola: Evolution
It's being lonely without one.

Delibird: Evolution
Its evolution should resemble Santa Claus even more.

Skarmory: Pre-Evolution
It's supposed to be a parallel to Mantine so it should get one as well.

Sableye: Evolution

Mawile: Evolution
If Sableye gets an evolution, its parallel should as well.

Volbeat: Evolution

Illumise: Evolution
If Volbeat gets an evolution, its parallel should as well.

Torkoal: Evolution

Spinda: Evolution

(More to come, no need to restrain yourself from posting however.)
---
I'm French speaking.
Male, 22, Quebec
#2ashcrvPosted 3/8/2013 2:37:05 AM
Accrovideogames posted...

Introducing the calf Pokémon who can evolve into either Tauros, Miltank or Bouffalant. Only male calves can evolve into Tauros and only female calves can evolve into Miltank. There are two methods of evolution: happiness (Tauros/Miltank) and evolutionary item (Bouffalant).

Why do pepole want this? It's really not needed and it would make no sense. Just why? It's stupid.
---
MY HAIR IS ON FIRE!
#3LightningAce11Posted 3/8/2013 2:39:31 AM
ashcrv posted...

Why do pepole want this? It's really not needed and it would make no sense. Just why? It's stupid.

This
---
The bottom line is wrong
The top line is right
#4KitschgardenerPosted 3/8/2013 2:47:11 AM

LOL What sort of rationale is this, exactly?
#5LightningHawk90Posted 3/8/2013 2:53:06 AM
Why does nobody love Qwilfish? ;_;
---
Hi. I'm RageKaiser. I'm here to ruin your unfunny topics.
#6KitschgardenerPosted 3/8/2013 2:57:28 AM
Why does nobody love Qwilfish? ;_;

I love Qwilfish - that's why I want to see it become usable, being compatible with Swords Dance again, getting more toys, etc.

Pinsir: Evolution
Just like how the scythes (Scyther) turned into scissors (Scizor), the pincer (Pinsir) should turn into pliers. I'd like it to be based on the needle-nose pliers because it would make some very interesting horns: http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/6/6b/Needle_nose_pliers.jpg

You do realise the Japanese names for Scyther and Scizor are quite different ("Strike", indeed), and that "pattern" would be lost across languages?
#7Accrovideogames(Topic Creator)Posted 3/8/2013 3:03:34 AM(edited)
Kitschgardener posted...
LOL What sort of rationale is this, exactly?

When I say that a Pokémon is being lonely without an evolution or pre-evolution, it just means that I don't really have anything special to say about it except the fact that it just seems weird to have a non-legendary Pokémon with potential for an evolution line without one. In some cases, I could have said that it's weak and useless as it is.

Plusle and Minun: Fusion
The two should be able to fuse together and turn into a bigger green version of the pair with the equal sign all over it and have its name based on the word neutral. Its ability is the same as Plus and Minus but it can get a Special Attack increase of 100% instead of just 50% if it enters a Triple Battle and has allies with both Plus and Minus. For this to work, one ally must have Plus and the other Minus; if they both have the same one, it only gives a 50% increase to Special Attack. Pokémon with the abilities Plus and Minus are not affected by Plusle's and Minun's fusion's ability and do not get a 50% increase in Special Attack from it.

Qwilfish: Evolution

Zangoose: Evolution
I'd like it to be Normal/Electric and be named Volgoose.

Seviper: Evolution
I'd like it to be Poison/Fire and be named Sevire.

Kecleon: Evolution

Tropius: Pre-Evolution

Absol: Evolution

Relicanth: Evolution

Luvdisc: Evolution
No, I'm not suggesting Alomomola, they don't even share the same abilities, egg group and gender ratio; Luvdisc also has one stat higher than Alomomola's: Special Defense.

Pachirisu: Evolution

Chatot: Evolution

Carnivine: Evolution

Throh and Sawk: Pre-Evolution
In the same manner as Tyrogue.

Basculin: Evolution

Maractus: Evolution

Emolga: Evolution

Stunfisk: Evolution
---
I'm French speaking.
Male, 22, Quebec
#8SephirothtPosted 3/8/2013 3:08:57 AM
I disagree with Relicanth. Him not having a evolution is the whole point of his design.
---
Official Jungo & Black Rider of the SMTIV board.
Officially faved Ninetales everywhere, R - Burning Executive
#9Arne83Posted 3/8/2013 3:11:35 AM
Cubone: Split Evolution + New Forme
Cubone should be able to evolve into either Marowak or Kangaskhan. However, since Cubone's base stats are 50HP, 50ATK, 95DEF, 40SATK, 50SDEF and 50SPD and Kangaskhan's are 105HP, 95ATK, 80DEF, 40SATK, 80SDEF and 90SPD (notice that Kangaskhan has a lower Defense stat), it wouldn't work (I'm aware that Scyther and Scizor have the same base stat total and that the former loses speed when evolving into the latter). This is why I suggest a new Forme for Cubone: the Skulless Forme. Normal Forme Cubone can only evolve into Marowak while Skulless Forme Cubone can only evolve into Kangaskhan. The difference between the two Formes is that the Skulless Forme has a base Defense stat of 80 and a base Speed stat of 50 instead of 95 and 35 respectively; the skull's thickness adds protection but its heaviness hinders agility. The baby Kangaskhan is actually a Skulless Forme Cubone. It's impossible to find a Skulless Forme Cubone in the wild because they never leave their Kangaskhan mother until the latter's death, in which case they wear their mother's skull. The only way to get a Skulless Forme Cubone is to breed a Marowak or Kangaskhan (I'm for the removal of incenses). Only female Skulless Forme Cubone can evolve into Kangaskhan. It's impossible to turn a Normal Forme Cubone into a Skulless Forme one but the opposite is possible by using the item Mother's Skull.

No.
---
"Oh no...wiki has attained self-consciousness!" -SOLDIER_Bankai
#10Tomar-RePosted 3/8/2013 3:37:51 AM
Regarding Plusle and Minun, I was thinking more along the lines of a mid-evolution that involves multiplication and division symbols, then ending with the equals.
---
PSN: Deathless600 XBL: Lord Gaius
3DS: 5026 4501 0564 Steam: Harlow