This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

How often do you play pokemon?

#11thisguy12Posted 3/8/2013 6:11:26 AM
I haven't played for a VERRRRRY long time.
I got B/W2 on release day but after I beat all 8 gyms, I completely lost interest in the game.
That storyline was so short and bland.
And I absolutely hate the fifth generation pokemon. Anybody who doesn't is in denial. A few of them are okay though.

My opinions of course.
BTW I completely skipped B/W.
#12thisguy12Posted 3/8/2013 6:16:15 AM
thisguy12 posted...
I haven't played for a VERRRRRY long time.
I got B/W2 on release day but after I beat all 8 gyms, I completely lost interest in the game.
That storyline was so short and bland.
And I absolutely hate the fifth generation pokemon. Anybody who doesn't is in denial. A few of them are okay though.

My opinions of course.
BTW I completely skipped B/W.

But I know a good game when I see one. Sixth generation WILL BE AMAZING. I can smell it.
#13SharmHedgehogPosted 3/8/2013 6:17:19 AM
all day

every day
---
R.I.P. fungivore, 2012-2012
#14WindyligthPosted 3/8/2013 6:24:13 AM
I'll do Nuzlocke binges for like two weeks then quit for months at a time.
---
I am here to promote the discussion and appreciation of Fennekin.
#15GlitterGunsPosted 3/8/2013 6:34:11 AM
Depends on the game.

Sapphire, Ruby and Emerald: Almost daily for contests. Collecting ribbons and then off to Gen IV..
Platinum: Frequently for contests, but only every few days (maybe once a week?).

I play the mini-games on Stadium, Stadium 2, PokéPark and PokéPark 2 whenever I get bored.
Likewise for Rumble, whenever I just need a quick game to play.

But to be honest, all the above will be shelved for me when Animal Crossing: New Leaf is finally released in June.

Black 2 sits on the shelf, Black sits in the closet, along with everyone else. My interest in main series Pokémon games has waned greatly with the fourth and especially the fifth generations. Funny how I am anticipating the merchandise news for Gen VI more than I am the games themselves.
#16CM_PonchPosted 3/8/2013 11:16:51 AM
And I absolutely hate the fifth generation pokemon. Anybody who doesn't is in denial.

This guy.
---
http://i.minus.com/ibaA0poozfqtmX.gif
http://i.imgur.com/0Ccy1.png
#17SOLDIER_BankaiPosted 3/8/2013 11:17:18 AM
A lot.
#18NumberXIPosted 3/8/2013 12:07:32 PM
Everyday from day of purchase to when I get sick of it.