This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Which pokemon is the hardest to hate?

#1iKhanicPosted 3/8/2013 6:19:10 AM
I'd say Cyndaquil. I'd feel evil hating that thing.
---
Not changing this sig until we get a new main series Tales game released on a Nintendo console in the US
#2WilhuffTarkinPosted 3/8/2013 6:21:27 AM
None of them. While I personally don't "hate" any of them, I don't have a hard time believing that any of them could be hated by some people. Starters and legendaries in particular.
---
Evacuate? In our moment of triumph? I think you overestimate their chances.
#3ytrewq234Posted 3/8/2013 6:22:05 AM
Joltik.
LOOK AT IT.
---
"This is no pudding!"
#4CakeOfLiesPosted 3/8/2013 6:22:25 AM
I remorselessly hate Pikachu, Jigglypuff, Quagsire, and Larpras with the burning passion of a thousand suns exploding inside my skull.

But I almost feel bad about hating Infernape because it's useful and I don't even hate it for its design or anything; it's just that my old next-door neighbor wouldn't shut up about "Flamie" (his infernape) and almost made me hate the series for all eternity because of it...
Now I'm just annoyed that Infernape exists because of him... I wanna like that thing so bad...
---
http://i.imgur.com/K29ku1D.png
#5enixroxPosted 3/8/2013 6:23:44 AM
Pikachu. I don't know why since I haven't seen the show in many, many years, but I just can't not like him.

Pichu, on the other, hand I absolutely hate.
---
http://tinyurl.com/3t42n5y You know you <3 it when I dance!
3DS FC: 414117870987
#6Misdreavus573Posted 3/8/2013 6:35:13 AM
CakeOfLies posted...
I remorselessly hate Pikachu, Jigglypuff, Quagsire, and Larpras with the burning passion of a thousand suns exploding inside my skull.

But I almost feel bad about hating Infernape because it's useful and I don't even hate it for its design or anything; it's just that my old next-door neighbor wouldn't shut up about "Flamie" (his infernape) and almost made me hate the series for all eternity because of it...
Now I'm just annoyed that Infernape exists because of him... I wanna like that thing so bad...

Lapras? How can anyone hate Lapras!?!
#7CakeOfLiesPosted 3/8/2013 6:41:27 AM
Misdreavus573 posted...
CakeOfLies posted...

People like that thing!?!
---
http://i.imgur.com/K29ku1D.png
#8TherianReturnsPosted 3/8/2013 6:46:46 AM
Imagine if Gamefaqs didn't exist

Charizard. That is all.
---
Legend of Gamefaqs - TherianReturns. The only true Pokemon fan.
#9vital_tundraPosted 3/8/2013 6:48:01 AM
CakeOfLies posted...
Misdreavus573 posted...
CakeOfLies posted...

People like that thing!?!

Yes, yes we do, Quagsire too.
---
I wish Blastoise was my dad. He wouldn't beat my mom like what her boyfriend, Johnny does. If Blastoise was my dad things would be different around here.
#10MettanAtemPosted 3/8/2013 6:55:04 AM
It's impossible to hate Octillery.
Dude's so chill.