This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Why do you guys get so mad at ppl liking charizard

#31GiftedACIIIPosted 3/8/2013 3:00:08 PM
CakeOfLies posted...
westonticklee posted...
CakeOfLies posted...
westonticklee posted...
CakeOfLies posted...

Just like the Jigglypuff freak.

Lol nope

Lol yup

You know what? You're right. My senseless obsession with Jigglypuff is incredibly annoying and I probably should stop. Thank you for enlightening me.

You have shown me what changing posts can do.

+1

inb4 we're alts
#32NaridarPosted 3/8/2013 3:08:55 PM
Since for many of us, Charizard was our first pokemon, we still think of it as the epitome of cool. In-game, since Gens 1-3 didn't have stealth rock, it wasn't as fragile as it is now. Also, since most of us beat Gary with a main poke of Lv ~75, it was easy to believe he's super-powerful.

Competitively, yeah, he's not that good in higher tiers. In NU, he fares rather well.
---
The official Swampert of the Pokemon X/Y board
#33GiftedACIIIPosted 3/8/2013 3:11:52 PM
Naridar posted...
Since for many of us, Charizard was our first pokemon, we still think of it as the epitome of cool. In-game, since Gens 1-3 didn't have stealth rock, it wasn't as fragile as it is now. Also, since most of us beat Gary with a main poke of Lv ~75, it was easy to believe he's super-powerful.

Competitively, yeah, he's not that good in higher tiers. In NU, he fares rather well.

He does fare well in NU. Unlike the entire Jigglyfail line who was never good ever in competitive dying to everything
#34CakeOfLiesPosted 3/8/2013 3:15:43 PM
GiftedACIII posted...
Naridar posted...

He does fare well in NU. Unlike the entire Jigglyfail line who was never good ever in competitive dying to everything

This.
---
http://i.imgur.com/K29ku1D.png
Hardest decisions ever: http://www.contrib.andrew.cmu.edu/~msandbot/pokemon/blackwhite.html