This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Any Pokemon Game that is really hard

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Any Pokemon Game that is really hard
2 years ago#11
RaidenHero posted...
CakeOfLies posted...
You say you breeze through any Pokemon game...
Then you say Iris was hard.

lolwut

I should of said most Pokemon Games..

HG/SS being the exception with second round Lance, right?
Because Iris was by far the easiest.
---
http://i.imgur.com/K29ku1D.png
Hardest decisions ever: http://www.contrib.andrew.cmu.edu/~msandbot/pokemon/blackwhite.html
2 years ago#12
NumberXI posted...
I struggled with the first games. Maybe its cuz I was little and didnt know what the eff I was doing but then again they had you fighting Giovanni with Pokes well over level 50.

When you first face him though, his Pokemon are in the 20's-28's range. (Silph Scope quest)
---
Ignoring sheep. Best solution on CoD boards.
2 years ago#13
Mewtwo_soul posted...
NumberXI posted...
I struggled with the first games. Maybe its cuz I was little and didnt know what the eff I was doing but then again they had you fighting Giovanni with Pokes well over level 50.

When you first face him though, his Pokemon are in the 20's-28's range. (Silph Scope quest)

Well yeah but as the eighth gym leader theyre no where near as tough. From that point on you could beat even the Elite Four with Pokes at least level 50 or something
2 years ago#14
NumberXI posted...
Mewtwo_soul posted...
NumberXI posted...

Well yeah but as the eighth gym leader theyre no where near as tough. From that point on you could beat even the Elite Four with Pokes at least level 50 or something

Meh, Champion Blue/Green had level 58 - 60 Pokemon he was a bit tougher. Even the first E4 of gen 1 ran 55+.
---
Ignoring sheep. Best solution on CoD boards.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Any Pokemon Game that is really hard

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived