This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Any Pokemon Game that is really hard

#11CakeOfLiesPosted 3/8/2013 1:40:57 PM
RaidenHero posted...
CakeOfLies posted...
You say you breeze through any Pokemon game...
Then you say Iris was hard.

lolwut

I should of said most Pokemon Games..

HG/SS being the exception with second round Lance, right?
Because Iris was by far the easiest.
---
http://i.imgur.com/K29ku1D.png
Hardest decisions ever: http://www.contrib.andrew.cmu.edu/~msandbot/pokemon/blackwhite.html
#12Mewtwo_soulPosted 3/8/2013 1:41:12 PM
NumberXI posted...
I struggled with the first games. Maybe its cuz I was little and didnt know what the eff I was doing but then again they had you fighting Giovanni with Pokes well over level 50.

When you first face him though, his Pokemon are in the 20's-28's range. (Silph Scope quest)
---
Ignoring sheep. Best solution on CoD boards.
#13NumberXIPosted 3/8/2013 1:43:55 PM
Mewtwo_soul posted...
NumberXI posted...
I struggled with the first games. Maybe its cuz I was little and didnt know what the eff I was doing but then again they had you fighting Giovanni with Pokes well over level 50.

When you first face him though, his Pokemon are in the 20's-28's range. (Silph Scope quest)

Well yeah but as the eighth gym leader theyre no where near as tough. From that point on you could beat even the Elite Four with Pokes at least level 50 or something
#14Mewtwo_soulPosted 3/8/2013 1:49:41 PM
NumberXI posted...
Mewtwo_soul posted...
NumberXI posted...

Well yeah but as the eighth gym leader theyre no where near as tough. From that point on you could beat even the Elite Four with Pokes at least level 50 or something

Meh, Champion Blue/Green had level 58 - 60 Pokemon he was a bit tougher. Even the first E4 of gen 1 ran 55+.
---
Ignoring sheep. Best solution on CoD boards.