This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I'm tired of playing with little boys and girls

#51Silver_SparkletPosted 3/10/2013 1:16:59 AM
Fritz0x8 posted...
How old should ash be now? Like 18 or something?? Why are we still fighting with little kids and stuff??

I want them to take a more mature direction with this game because the potential is the limits! A highschool anime with pokemon? Yes please.

This game is AWESOME but it falls where in the timeline?? I want to see the pokemon world through the eyes of an adult. The pokemon cockfighting rings, the gambling, the abuse of rare candies. It would be an interesting twist and sell more.

So yeah, the protagonist of this game should be an adult not living with his mother, but with his graphic designer girl friend.

I agree with this, however no main trainer should go past the age of 21. They should keep all the trainers around Cynthia's age (I'm guessing she's around 16-21), would be nice.

Older and "DIFFERENT" main characters for the animé would be nice too, but whoever is making the decisions for the animé is too stuck in their ways for it to be a possibility.

They really should stop neglecting the older portion of their audience and make something that "all" ages can enjoy (referring to the animé here, though older main characters for the game would be nice too).

A pokemon anime with the depth, seriousness, and age range of Naruto/Naruto Shippuden would be awesome!!
---
simple & effective
#52jneal57Posted 3/10/2013 1:18:59 AM
i want my MC to be the professor who now has to go have an adventure cause the 10 year old i just sent out to go die....well...died.

Professor Dumbledore anyone?
---
http://downloads.khinsider.com/?u=955240
#53Skull_proPosted 3/10/2013 1:31:40 AM
jneal57 posted...
i want my MC to be the professor who now has to go have an adventure cause the 10 year old i just sent out to go die....well...died.

Yes and have the evil team leader be called Voldemort and have one of his commander be ''Snape''... then Snape turns on Voldemort and reveal himself to be a good guy sent on protecting the MC.
---
Married to Clay, Driftveil city's gym leader
Official Roserade of the Pokemon X/Y boards
#54Silver_SparkletPosted 3/10/2013 6:36:47 PM
Skull_pro posted...
jneal57 posted...

Yes and have the evil team leader be called Voldemort and have one of his commander be ''Snape''... then Snape turns on Voldemort and reveal himself to be a good guy sent on protecting the MC.

Awsome!!!
---
simple & effective
#55InsanititiousPosted 3/10/2013 7:28:34 PM
When I saw this topic, I honestly thought TC was a pedo.
---
Proud Member of Team Galactic.
Official Gothitelle of the Pokemon XY Board and Married to Loli of the Year, Marley.
#56Skull_proPosted 3/10/2013 7:43:04 PM
Silver_Sparklet posted...
Skull_pro posted...
jneal57 posted...

Awsome!!!

Want some more? k here goes

At the end of the game,when you get all 8 badges (Horcruxes), Voldemort bring his entire army of pokemon trainers to fight againts the Gym Leaders (teachers) the Elite 4 and the Champion (the order of the Phoenix). Your rivals (Called Ronald and Hermione) go help them while the MC goes to defeat Voldermort. Upon defeating Voldemort, all of his allies flee. This game's post-game takes p^lace 19 years later.

YYeah, I think I went a bit overboard here.
---
Married to Clay, Driftveil city's gym leader
Official Roserade of the Pokemon X/Y boards
#57Fritz0x8(Topic Creator)Posted 3/10/2013 8:00:37 PM
Insanititious posted...

what is a pedo?
---
~~Pro Gamer~~Web Comic Artist~~Singer~~Model~~Famous~
http://sheapered.blogspot.com/
#58Jakerific44Posted 3/10/2013 8:11:50 PM
Skull_pro posted...
Silver_Sparklet posted...
Skull_pro posted...
jneal57 posted...

Awsome!!!

Want some more? k here goes

At the end of the game,when you get all 8 badges (Horcruxes), Voldemort bring his entire army of pokemon trainers to fight againts the Gym Leaders (teachers) the Elite 4 and the Champion (the order of the Phoenix). Your rivals (Called Ronald and Hermione) go help them while the MC goes to defeat Voldermort. Upon defeating Voldemort, all of his allies flee. This game's post-game takes p^lace 19 years later.

YYeah, I think I went a bit overboard here.

Wicked.
---
Official Dratini of the Pokemon X Board
http://i48.tinypic.com/w2mtnc.jpg <<<LOL (FIRE EMBLEM: A SPOILERS)
#59Silver_SparkletPosted 3/10/2013 11:38:44 PM
Fritz0x8 posted...
Insanititious posted...

what is a pedo?

A person who sexually preys on little children. (pedophile)
---
simple & effective
#60javel34Posted 3/10/2013 11:41:28 PM
Fritz0x8 posted...
Insanititious posted...

what is a pedo?

A thing that counts steps.
---
Black 2 FC:0519 5089 8733