This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Seaking must be the most hated pokemon in existance, alongside goldeen.

#31CarbideTitanPosted 3/8/2013 9:05:06 PM
XEvent-HorizonX posted...
I <3 Narg.

As do I <3

But lets not be Koi.

Goldeen is a beauty to behold. Lustorus and exilerating, how it evolves into that montrosity that is Seaking is beyond me.

The obvious candidate for most hated pokemon will fall onto the inadequate shoulders of Arceus.

I will list the reasons that this is so.

1. Arceus is weak to every super effective attack in the game.

I mean talk about adding insult to injury. This MLP reject can be hit for 2x damage from every attack capable of doing so.

2. It's shiny form is gold.

What are you? A Magikarp?

3. Arceus doesn't have a useful ability

His ability gives him weakness to all attacks, what more can I say?

4. Arceus cant use useful items.

Because of reason 1 and 2 Arceus is forced to hold a plate in order to stop being hit by a deadly Close Combat. It's such a waste to see this when Arceus had so much potential.

5. Arceus has no arms.

There it is folks. The sad truth of the so called Pokemon god. What good is ultimate power when you cant hold someone close at night.

You know who doesn't have any of these downfalls? Sableye. He succeeds where arceus fails. So lets not put down poor Goldeen or Seaking. Set your sights on a Pokemon that deserves your hatred and loathing, Arceus. Let us end his reign and Push our savior Sableye into the throne he deserves!
---
Can I offer you a drink? How about this expensive prostitute?
#32CarbideTitanPosted 3/8/2013 9:12:58 PM
Mistress_Zelda_ posted...
Seaking is Believing, haha! ^_^

Silence is Goldeen.
---
#33MagikarpRulesPosted 3/8/2013 9:14:54 PM
CarbideTitan posted...
I <3 Narg.

As do I <3

But lets not be Koi.

Goldeen is a beauty to behold. Lustorus and exilerating, how it evolves into that montrosity that is Seaking is beyond me.

The obvious candidate for most hated pokemon will fall onto the inadequate shoulders of Arceus.

I mean talk about adding insult to injury. This MLP reject can be hit for 2x damage from every attack capable of doing so.

Because of reason 1 and 2 Arceus is forced to hold a plate in order to stop being hit by a deadly Close Combat. It's such a waste to see this when Arceus had so much potential.

5. Arceus has no arms.

There it is folks. The sad truth of the so called Pokemon god. What good is ultimate power when you cant hold someone close at night.

You know who doesn't have any of these downfalls? Sableye. He succeeds where arceus fails. So lets not put down poor Goldeen or Seaking. Set your sights on a Pokemon that deserves your hatred and loathing, Arceus. Let us end his reign and Push our savior Sableye into the throne he deserves!

I was cool with you until you mentioned my Magikarp brethren. Never understimate Magikarp, we can win by the force of sheer numbers. I may as well bring my pals: Tentacool, Geodude, Zubat and now Roggenrolla and Woobat too. Oh, and Basculin.
#34CarbideTitanPosted 3/8/2013 9:17:04 PM
MagikarpRules posted...

I was cool with you until you mentioned my Magikarp brethren. Never understimate Magikarp, we can win by the force of sheer numbers. I may as well bring my pals: Tentacool, Geodude, Zubat and now Roggenrolla and Woobat too. Oh, and Basculin.

No, brother! Arceus dishonors Magikarp with it's blatant mockery of it's colors!
We shall not stand for it!
---
#35Missingno_MastrPosted 3/8/2013 9:18:36 PM
Also I kinda like Seaking. Seaking is Believing, haha! ^_^

I like Seaking, too. I actually have a Shiny Seaking I caught in HeartGold.
---
Official badass Admin of Team Miror Infinity. I ride a Shadow Scolipede. Top that. I dare you.
#36ShinyDittozeroPosted 3/8/2013 9:36:10 PM
CarbideTitan posted...
I <3 Narg.

As do I <3

But lets not be Koi.

5. Arceus has no arms.

Quit acting like a baby!!!
There are too many lies in your post to fix. But I will try.
Keldeo is the MLP Reject Llama=/=pony
Extreme speed STAB with any Item ohko or 2hko
It learns Spacial Rand Judgement Extremespeed Shadow Force
Almost everyone hates it because its too powerful.
It has the most useful ability It can be a check for any weakness your team has.
Sableye is weaker than Charizard
When he is holding no plate his only weakness is fighting
---
I used to have a Signature
But I forgot where I put it.
#37scrappybristolPosted 3/8/2013 9:43:18 PM(edited)
I kinda like Seaking. Lightning Rod is useful and funny at times.

Edit: Use Seaking in an Ubers match, switch it in on Kyogre when Thunder is coming, hilarity insues.
---
I'm a jukebox hero.
#38Zarren364Posted 3/8/2013 9:41:28 PM
Haha I hadn't even entered the topic yet and I am greeted with a hug. ^_^

No problem, dear. I figure we can all use a good hug. Except for Cactus Gary, but there's a reason for that....(he hasn't bathed in years)
---
I am the Anti-troll. Your poll needs a bacon option.
GLAD GANG l SSS l No.XII l OPBC-Wargle I R - Zarren
#39CarbideTitanPosted 3/8/2013 9:44:01 PM
ShinyDittozero posted...

It has the most useful ability It can be a check for any weakness your team has.

Sableye has no weaknesses, my friend, and his stabs are super effective on two types.
How many types is Extremespeed S/E on? Oh that's right. NONE!
The only thing Arceus beats Sableye on is his stats and that's a negligible advantage.
---
#40ShinyDittozeroPosted 3/8/2013 9:52:06 PM
CarbideTitan posted...
ShinyDittozero posted...

Sableye has no weaknesses, my friend, and his stabs are super effective on two types.
How many types is Extremespeed S/E on? Oh that's right. NONE!
The only thing Arceus beats Sableye on is his stats and that's a negligible advantage.

Ghost does 0 damage to normal. Shadow Force is a 120 power attack.
If Arceus uses the dark Plate both of Sableye's stabs do 1/2 damage while judgement ohkos it .
Friend.
---
I used to have a Signature
But I forgot where I put it.