This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Looking to get back into Pokemon heavy....

#1_krat0s_Posted 3/9/2013 2:22:58 PM
Ever since B/W release i've been really lowkey on pokemon. but I'm looking to get back into it

I miss the competitiveness, the breeding, ev training etc.

I kinda stopped after Black/White because

1.Didnt really appeal to me after awhile and
2.DS got stolen XD

Last game i was heavy in was Platinum, then Black, then after my DS was stolen along with 500+ hours of gameplay, i kinda just quit.

but hearing you can catch relatively all generations of pokemon in X & Y, im wanting to get back into the groove.

I'm going to pick up B or W 2 sooner or later. Ive heard theres a tremendous improvement from the first games.... confirm?
---
psn-MoarNoodlesPreez Tomba for PSASBR 7/30/12
Charizard18 iz fail.
#2DarknessLink7Posted 3/9/2013 2:27:08 PM
A lot of small things were fixed in B2/W2.
For example, repels are easier to use, you can move around items between Pokemon, sort your bag easier etc. =)
---
Perfection is at hand! I have been made compleat.
#3NomytakerPosted 3/9/2013 3:08:04 PM
You have a much wider range of pokemon in B2/W2 too. Before the first gym you can get 12 different pokemon. 13, if you include your starter. Also quite a good range of types. Water/Electric/Grass/Flying/Dark/Fighting/Bug,Normal.

I'm very impressed with what was added into B2/W2. The habitat dex is one of the best tools I've used. Will be deeply disappointed if it isn't in X/Y
---
Sic vis pacem, para bellum
#4CarbideTitanPosted 3/9/2013 3:52:10 PM
You might consider Gyro Ball then.
---
Can I offer you a drink? How about this expensive prostitute?
#5jayman7Posted 3/9/2013 4:08:26 PM(edited)
Though it appears you can catch Pokemon in multiple generations in X and Y, we actually don't know for sure. The designers often show wild Pokemon in early screen shots that you can't really find wild.

Though with Sylveon in the mix, we should be able to get Eevee, may I remind you about Tangela's availability in Diamond and Pearl; ie. nonexistent?
---
Creator of Jay's Journey (see quote!)
"It's not ten years old! Therefore, it sucks!" - Nostalgia whores everywhere
#6SupahJemPosted 3/9/2013 4:10:43 PM
I dont even see what the point of the strategy guide is with the Habitat in the PokeDex. That would be the only reason I buy the strategy guide.
---
Xbox Live Gamertag: SupahJem
#7jayman7Posted 3/9/2013 4:11:41 PM
Given websites like Serebii exist, there's no point in buying the strategy guide anyway. Unless you want to see the art.
---
Creator of Jay's Journey (see quote!)
"It's not ten years old! Therefore, it sucks!" - Nostalgia whores everywhere