This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Clan Miror Infinity Meeting. We study Shadow and Shiny Pokemon.(Ex Pikachu)

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Clan Miror Infinity Meeting. We study Shadow and Shiny Pokemon.(Ex Pikachu)

User Info: KingTumbleweed

KingTumbleweed
3 years ago#41
MetaFalconPunch posted...
Chandler014 posted...
Miror Members, We cannot let this die! BUMP to the end!

Indeed, where is everyone?

I'm keeping my activity on the team on a down-low. Wouldn't want them to find me out.
Official Ferrothorn(Spaghetti) of Pokemon X/Y boards. Shadow Ferrothorn Admin of somewhere.
Certainly not a spy for any teams

User Info: Chandler014

Chandler014
3 years ago#42
Um.... Eggman is kind of creeping me out.... >_< Also, Bump!
Official Co-Leader and Supreme General of Team Miror Infinity.
Shadow Pokemon: Tyranitar.

User Info: 6bananza

6bananza
3 years ago#43
Post.
My Pokemon is... Wyncorped Gliscor!
Official member of Team Miror Infinity. I AM SHADOW ARTICUNO! http://i.imgur.com/PIMfmML.png. Credit: CM_Ponch. Oppan Gangnam Style!

User Info: TheGreatEggman

TheGreatEggman
3 years ago#44
Chandler014 posted...

That fool of balance? He has been absorbed by my darkness, just like Miror B. and the rest of the world. And with Hero_Of_Rhyme returning to our darkness, we are even more powerful. Get ready for a world of shadows, as it is coming soon.
TheGreatEggman:Trying to conquer the world and being foiled by a blue hedgehog since 1991. Also known as King Dedede! Offical Shadow Espeon: Team Miror Infinity

Chandler014
3 years ago#45
TheGreatEggman posted...
Chandler014 posted...

That fool of balance? He has been absorbed by my darkness, just like Miror B. and the rest of the world. And with Hero_Of_Rhyme returning to our darkness, we are even more powerful. Get ready for a world of shadows, as it is coming soon.

>_<
What? I don't speak Eggish!

User Info: TheGreatEggman

TheGreatEggman
3 years ago#46
Chandler014 posted...
TheGreatEggman posted...
Chandler014 posted...

>_<

In English, evil has come to take this world, I've absorbed Eggman and Miror B., and Hero_Of_Rhyme is fused with me to make me more powerful. That good enough for you?
TheGreatEggman:Trying to conquer the world and being foiled by a blue hedgehog since 1991. Also known as King Dedede! Offical Shadow Espeon: Team Miror Infinity

Chandler014
3 years ago#47
TheGreatEggman posted...
Chandler014 posted...
TheGreatEggman posted...
Chandler014 posted...

>_<

In English, evil has come to take this world, I've absorbed Eggman and Miror B., and Hero_Of_Rhyme is fused with me to make me more powerful. That good enough for you?

*Grabs Plasma Gun*
Very.

User Info: Hero_Of_Rhyme

Hero_Of_Rhyme
3 years ago#48
Chandler014 posted...
TheGreatEggman posted...
Chandler014 posted...
TheGreatEggman posted...
Chandler014 posted...

>_<

*Grabs Plasma Gun*
Very.

*Pulls plasma gun*

Don't move. I mean it.
I am Team Galactic
http://i.imgur.com/WvefuGH.jpg?1

User Info: MetaFalconPunch

MetaFalconPunch
3 years ago#49
Well guys, I listened to the Miror B song for the first time yesterday! Both versions (they're very different depending on which game) are AWESOME!
Pretend this signature is a basilisk. You are now dead.
Shadow Jolteon of Team Miror Infinity

User Info: Pokemonz-Master

Pokemonz-Master
3 years ago#50
Any Fragments of light here?
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Clan Miror Infinity Meeting. We study Shadow and Shiny Pokemon.(Ex Pikachu)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived