This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Clan Miror Infinity Meeting. We study Shadow and Shiny Pokemon.(Ex Pikachu)

#41KingTumbleweedPosted 3/12/2013 2:08:58 PM
MetaFalconPunch posted...
Chandler014 posted...
Miror Members, We cannot let this die! BUMP to the end!

Indeed, where is everyone?

I'm keeping my activity on the team on a down-low. Wouldn't want them to find me out.
---
Official Ferrothorn(Spaghetti) of Pokemon X/Y boards. Shadow Ferrothorn Admin of somewhere.
Certainly not a spy for any teams
#42Chandler014Posted 3/14/2013 6:56:43 PM
Um.... Eggman is kind of creeping me out.... >_< Also, Bump!
---
Official Co-Leader and Supreme General of Team Miror Infinity.
Shadow Pokemon: Tyranitar.
#436bananzaPosted 3/14/2013 6:59:29 PM
Post.
My Pokemon is... Wyncorped Gliscor!
---
Official member of Team Miror Infinity. I AM SHADOW ARTICUNO! http://i.imgur.com/PIMfmML.png. Credit: CM_Ponch. Oppan Gangnam Style!
#44TheGreatEggmanPosted 3/14/2013 6:59:59 PM
Chandler014 posted...

That fool of balance? He has been absorbed by my darkness, just like Miror B. and the rest of the world. And with Hero_Of_Rhyme returning to our darkness, we are even more powerful. Get ready for a world of shadows, as it is coming soon.
---
TheGreatEggman:Trying to conquer the world and being foiled by a blue hedgehog since 1991. Also known as King Dedede! Offical Shadow Espeon: Team Miror Infinity
#45Chandler014Posted 3/14/2013 7:02:02 PM
TheGreatEggman posted...
Chandler014 posted...

That fool of balance? He has been absorbed by my darkness, just like Miror B. and the rest of the world. And with Hero_Of_Rhyme returning to our darkness, we are even more powerful. Get ready for a world of shadows, as it is coming soon.

>_<
What? I don't speak Eggish!
---
#46TheGreatEggmanPosted 3/14/2013 7:09:56 PM
Chandler014 posted...
TheGreatEggman posted...
Chandler014 posted...

>_<

In English, evil has come to take this world, I've absorbed Eggman and Miror B., and Hero_Of_Rhyme is fused with me to make me more powerful. That good enough for you?
---
TheGreatEggman:Trying to conquer the world and being foiled by a blue hedgehog since 1991. Also known as King Dedede! Offical Shadow Espeon: Team Miror Infinity
#47Chandler014Posted 3/14/2013 7:11:59 PM
TheGreatEggman posted...
Chandler014 posted...
TheGreatEggman posted...
Chandler014 posted...

>_<

In English, evil has come to take this world, I've absorbed Eggman and Miror B., and Hero_Of_Rhyme is fused with me to make me more powerful. That good enough for you?

*Grabs Plasma Gun*
Very.
---
#48Hero_Of_RhymePosted 3/14/2013 7:13:47 PM
Chandler014 posted...
TheGreatEggman posted...
Chandler014 posted...
TheGreatEggman posted...
Chandler014 posted...

>_<

*Grabs Plasma Gun*
Very.

*Pulls plasma gun*

Don't move. I mean it.
---
I am Team Galactic
http://i.imgur.com/WvefuGH.jpg?1
#49MetaFalconPunchPosted 3/14/2013 7:33:07 PM
Well guys, I listened to the Miror B song for the first time yesterday! Both versions (they're very different depending on which game) are AWESOME!
---
Pretend this signature is a basilisk. You are now dead.
Shadow Jolteon of Team Miror Infinity
#50Pokemonz-MasterPosted 3/14/2013 7:39:20 PM
Any Fragments of light here?