This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Pokemon Fusion: Part 3!

#121willingmessPosted 3/10/2013 5:00:13 PM
ThatPersonGuy posted...
Changlini posted...
ThatPersonGuy posted...
1. PLEEEEASE don't turn everyone into Hybrids. The conflict between Pures and Hybrids is going to play a huge part in the story.

2. Sootpolis is gone... it was decimated way back in the Hayday of Spirit Signs.

The war of Pures against Impure pokemon happened back within TWG CIP(Mostly be mention, and some scenes by 0ne, and myself.). But it's been so long ago, that another war happening is fine.

Oh, and I am wrong to assume that only none pokemon beings got turned into hybrids?
_____

Now that you mention it... I do remember that happening sometime back when I was still a team with Emeraldflash and whatnot...

ah, the good old days...

...anyways, drat. Then again, turning everyone into hybrids would effectively kill any sort of general plot. Sure, you could throw in a bunch of "Defeat the x amount of evil villians and/or collect the x amount of treasures to save da world!" plotlines, but it wasn't enough to save the other RPs, and it won't save this one.

All I'm saying is that we need SOMETHING to set a plot in motion. I needed some reason to band together the pirates to wreck Memphiy's Hometown upon the Regions. All this thing needs is a small spark to evolve into so much more.

Anywho, do you all think I should:

A./ Continue with the tale of Markie

Or...

B./ Go on to Lucy, now an apprentice to the scientist that started this mess.

On one hand, Markie really needs the character development.

On the other, this story needs some villians.

Oh, and Fun Fact of the Day:

Peter and Markie both are from a family line that calls itself after a brave Farfetch'd who's leek transformed into a majestic flower in the sunlight to fight enemies. There's a statue of this hero in the main hall of the manor where the brothers grew up, not far outside of Petalbrook City.

Don't worry... heh... I've got something big coming up around the bend that'll get things started.....
---
Official Team Miror (subdiv. of miror infinity) Leader
Shadow pokemon: flygon
#122XEvent-HorizonXPosted 3/10/2013 5:01:39 PM
I already made a dark type gym a few posts ago. >_>

Or it could be normal.
---
Wynaut?
#123protobakurionPosted 3/10/2013 5:03:19 PM
XEvent-HorizonX posted...
I already made a dark type gym a few posts ago. >_>

Or it could be normal.

Oh damn... might've missed that.
---
---
Team Miror B Admin. Official Porygon Z of the Pokemon X/Y Boards.
#124GarioshiPosted 3/10/2013 5:04:33 PM
OcarinaofToast posted...
TableFlip posted...
If you're alive,want to make the next part,Jabba?

Sure, it may take a while because I'm not used to posting long things on 3DS.

I am.
---
Official Shadow Blaziken of Team Miror Infinity.
"Don't worry! The worst that could happen is that we all die!"-Jade Curtiss
#125OcarinaofToastPosted 3/10/2013 5:16:40 PM(edited)
Jabba: No no, that's quite-en-enough-please-

Jabba rolled over onto his back.

Mary: Don't pretend you don't love it.

Jabba: *drools*

Mary: Who's a good boy? You are! Yes you are!

Josh: Mary please.

Mary: What?

Josh: Jabba ain't your pet, he's your boyfriend.

Emile: Oh, don't listen to him.

Emile (whispering): Actually, boyfriends and pets have a lot in common.

Mary giggled.

They continued sailing.
---
Sorry my mind is a bit blank. XD
I'll try to be more active.
---
I AM FENNEKIN!!! Official Shadow Fennekin of Team Miror Infinity Me: http://i.imgur.com/CT0sbuD.png
My Fursona: http://i.imgur.com/SlKSRpV.png
#126TableFlipPosted 3/10/2013 5:12:03 PM
OcarinaofToast posted...

Mary giggled.

They continued flying.
---

*sailing

Everyone's riding Emile,who's in her lapras form,sailing to the Cave of Origin.Everyone probably knows what you mean,though.Also boyfriends and pets are quite common if you think about it. :P
---
I don't even know anymore.
#127Gubbey(Topic Creator)Posted 3/10/2013 5:13:54 PM
"What was that frightful kerfuffle we heard during the night?" a Barboach hybrid man asked Angelica.

"That was a giant robotic Rayquaza attacking your town," the angel answers. "But I took it down all by myself. Yay me!"

A Vaporeon woman stepped forward. "I saw it all! This young lady was fighting a big metal dragon, and they were flying around, like boom boom foosh! Then she--"

"She was flying?" A Huntail man questioned. "I find that a little farfetch'd."

"How else could that have--"

"Alright, ENOUGH!!" Angelica shouted. "First, I am not a 'young lady'. I'm older than you. A lot older. Second, yes, it was real. Third, has anything strange been happening recently? Something that would require the intervention of an angel?"

"Something strange?" a talking, non-hybrid Quilfish asked. "Oh, I know! Look over there!"

Angelica looked where the Quilfish was "pointing".

"...It's just an island," the angel replied.

"Not just any island... Mirage Island!" said the Quilfish.

"Mirage Island? Sounds mysterious."

"It is! It emerges very rarely. I've never seen it before, myself. But they say you can find rare Berries and Pokémon on it!"

"...Well, it's not what I was looking for, but it sounds interesting."

The angel prepared to take off, but the Quilfish screamed, "WAIT!!!"

"What is it?" Angelica responded.

"...Take me with you. I've always wanted to go there, but it's too dangerous to swim the whole way. So, can you carry me with you? Please?"

Angelica thought for a moment. "Fine," she said, taking hold of the Quilfish's fin. "What's your name?"

The Quilfish answered, "Crow."
---
Official Team Miror Infinity Scientist! Shadow Pokemon: Mismagius
Official Beheeyem of the Pokemon X/Y boards <3
#128OcarinaofToastPosted 3/10/2013 5:17:50 PM
TableFlip posted...
OcarinaofToast posted...

Mary giggled.

They continued flying.
---

*sailing

Everyone's riding Emile,who's in her lapras form,sailing to the Cave of Origin.Everyone probably knows what you mean,though.Also boyfriends and pets are quite common if you think about it. :P

Edited it. Thanks.
---
I AM FENNEKIN!!! Official Shadow Fennekin of Team Miror Infinity Me: http://i.imgur.com/CT0sbuD.png
#129OcarinaofToastPosted 3/10/2013 5:20:47 PM
Gubbey posted...
"What was that frightful kerfuffle we heard during the night?" a Barboach hybrid man asked Angelica.

"That was a giant robotic Rayquaza attacking your town," the angel answers. "But I took it down all by myself. Yay me!"

A Vaporeon woman stepped forward. "I saw it all! This young lady was fighting a big metal dragon, and they were flying around, like boom boom foosh! Then she--"

"She was flying?" A Huntail man questioned. "I find that a little farfetch'd."

"How else could that have--"

"Alright, ENOUGH!!" Angelica shouted. "First, I am not a 'young lady'. I'm older than you. A lot older. Second, yes, it was real. Third, has anything strange been happening recently? Something that would require the intervention of an angel?"

"Something strange?" a talking, non-hybrid Quilfish asked. "Oh, I know! Look over there!"

Angelica looked where the Quilfish was "pointing".

"...It's just an island," the angel replied.

"Not just any island... Mirage Island!" said the Quilfish.

"Mirage Island? Sounds mysterious."

"It is! It emerges very rarely. I've never seen it before, myself. But they say you can find rare Berries and Pokémon on it!"

"...Well, it's not what I was looking for, but it sounds interesting."

The angel prepared to take off, but the Quilfish screamed, "WAIT!!!"

"What is it?" Angelica responded.

"...Take me with you. I've always wanted to go there, but it's too dangerous to swim the whole way. So, can you carry me with you? Please?"

Angelica thought for a moment. "Fine," she said, taking hold of the Quilfish's fin. "What's your name?"

The Quilfish answered, "Crow."

Shnappity, Shnap, shnap
---
#130TVirusPredatorPosted 3/10/2013 5:26:11 PM
willingmess posted...
Don't worry... heh... I've got something big coming up around the bend that'll get things started.....

You're not the only one. Once I reveal who and what Longal is, I plan on him being a regular, occasionally popping up. Much like Wizard.

And Longal isn't the only shocking part of that scene. Heh, heh.
---
"Fun Fact: Nothing that starts with 'Fun Fact' is fun, and half them aren't even facts." - Itennu