This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Pokemon Fusion: Part 3!

#461ChangliniPosted 3/13/2013 11:47:53 AM(edited)
@TableFlip.

Meh, my only problem is with the Spirit Pokemon to Person ratio(Feel free to keep it like that, if you like doing it though.).

I mean, sure that could've been easily remedied with having only one spirit pokemon that knows the move Transform.
But, I mean, when someone that already has around three spirit pokemon, gains the ability to change into the whole list of pokes, the other pokemon lose the unique value they had.

Although, I'm fine with characters that can pick from multiple Pokemon at will. It's just that I think list of pokemon used would go down to a small selection of favorites.

The list of Characters are fine. I mean, look at how many I have, just to make LotRS feel like a busy city.
_____

I do like it that you're generally keeping inside remote places away from the chaos, doing your own thing. But, it kinda conflicts with the main group's actions within the story, when something world ending starts to happen everywhere, and you're all fine and dandy.

Then again, that latter half leads to my complaint about everyone trying to destroy the world. Shnap, most of my OP things were in response to Invincibility, mass genocide, and other stuff.

I mean, look at my news channel posts for the latter half of PSS. I'd be amazed if you would be able to find anything else besides Mass burials, public hatred to the legendary pokemon(Which I still think remains after five years), and general doom and gloom.

@Skyward Sneasle

All those stars you've typed in are a little much, don't you think?
#462Astral_BeastPosted 3/13/2013 11:39:06 AM
Polimario posted...
Gubbey posted...
Pryce's Group:
Pryce
Katherine
Sadie
Selena
Poli
Mephistopheles
Sol
Nightmare
Zenon

(Probably forgetting someone)

You dun forgot Nightmare.

Zenon needs to be remembered!

Could someone put Zenon in Poli's group in the next topic please?
---
Official Fan Rotom of the Pokemon X/Y boards.
Official Shadow Jirachi of Team Miror Infinity. http://i.imgur.com/UnFnF.gif
#463TableFlipPosted 3/13/2013 11:43:12 AM
Changlini posted...
@TableFlip.

Meh, my only problem is with the Spirit Pokemon to Person ratio(Feel free to keep it like that, if you like doing it though.).

I mean, sure that could've been easily remedied with Transform.
But, I mean, when someone that already has around three spirit pokemon, gains the ability to change into the whole list of pokes, the other pokemon lose the unique value they had.

Although, I'm fine with characters that can pick from multiple Pokemon at will. It's just that I think list of pokemon used would go down to a small selection of favorites.

The list of Characters are fine. I mean, look at how many I have, just to make LotRS feel like a busy city.

@Skyward Sneasle

I'll cut it down to 3 max.

If so...

Tableflip-Suicune,Haxorus,Zoroark

Emile-Vaporeon,Feraligatr,Lapras

I'll deal with the surplus of characters by More soldiers invading,killing all of the characters in Tableflip's group except Jabba,Ocarina,Mary,Tableflip,Emile,and Peterson
---
I don't even know anymore.
#464OcarinaofToastPosted 3/13/2013 11:44:28 AM
Mary: Hey guys, let's piss Skyward of.

Jabba: C00L.

They all gained Umbreons as Spirit Pokemon. Then they all yelled "WALUIGI TIME!!!" and danced the Waluigi pinball.
---
Ain't no one gonna boss this fox around! =^_^= Official Shadow Fennekin of Team Miror Infinity.
My Fursona: http://i.imgur.com/SlKSRpV.png
#465OcarinaofToastPosted 3/13/2013 11:47:18 AM
TableFlip posted...
Changlini posted...
@TableFlip.

@Skyward Sneasle

If so...

I'll deal with the surplus of characters by More soldiers invading,killing all of the characters in Tableflip's group except Jabba,Ocarina,Mary,Tableflip,Emile,and Peterson

And I guess I'll get rid of Servine and Quilava as Spirit Pokemon, leaving...

Jabba-Fennekin, Mightyena, and (Shiny) Skymin.

Mary-Ninetales, Liepard, and (Shiny) Jirachi.
---
Ain't no one gonna boss this fox around! =^_^= Official Shadow Fennekin of Team Miror Infinity.
My Fursona: http://i.imgur.com/SlKSRpV.png
#466Astral_BeastPosted 3/13/2013 11:48:17 AM
TableFlip posted...
Changlini posted...
@TableFlip.

@Skyward Sneasle

If so...

3 max spirit pokemon...

That just ruined Peterson.

*Loads gun and points it at Tableflip*
---
#467Skyward_SneaselPosted 3/13/2013 11:48:19 AM
OcarinaofToast posted...

They all gained Umbreons as Spirit Pokemon. Then they all yelled "WALUIGI TIME!!!" and danced the Waluigi pinball.

Then Skyward's big brother Weavile came in with his friend Honchkrow appeared and proceeded to violently and bloodily MURDER everyone in the RP!!! (apart from the nice ones)

Then they remembered they forgot to take their Ritalin
---
Ash Ketchum is a Timelord; he never ages!! That or a vampire...
Official Umbreon of the Eevee Corps *Evil Laugh*
#468Astral_BeastPosted 3/13/2013 11:49:11 AM
Skyward_Sneasel posted...
OcarinaofToast posted...

Then Skyward's big brother Weavile came in with his friend Honchkrow appeared and proceeded to violently and bloodily MURDER everyone in the RP!!! (apart from the nice ones)

If you keep raging, you will get banned by the mods.
---
#469protobakurionPosted 3/13/2013 11:50:46 AM
Gubbey posted...
axmoim: haha a new pope was chosen
jcae: the pop does not interest you axmoim
axmoim: obviosly it does see im watching the news about it
jcae: the po:e is holy and your evil though
axmoim: i kno
jcae: so why are you watching that
axmoim: because my parents hate me
jcae: axmoim plz

Lol nice.
---
---
Team Miror B Admin. Official Porygon Z of the Pokemon X/Y Boards.
#470Skyward_SneaselPosted 3/13/2013 11:50:56 AM
Astral_Beast posted...
Skyward_Sneasel posted...
OcarinaofToast posted...

If you keep raging, you will get banned by the mods.

This is non-cannon post time; everything goes to pot around now, and we have real fun!
---
Ash Ketchum is a Timelord; he never ages!! That or a vampire...
Official Umbreon of the Eevee Corps *Evil Laugh*