This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Pokemon Fusion: Part 3!

#71willingmessPosted 3/10/2013 12:33:47 PM
TVirusPredator posted...
willingmess posted...
I am currently waiting on TVirus to continue the league challenge.

Not a good idea for me to advance the plot right now.

Me and my brother are only allowed an hour on the Wii per day, and that can be either 30 minutes each, or 20 minutes along with 20 more for multiplayer. I just spent 30 minutes on Skyward Sword to see if I had already gotten the heart piece from the pumpkin arrow shooting minigame, and haven't even made 600 points. I had a decent shot on the last game, when my dad thought it would be a good idea to poke my ribs, and break the mojo. There was no recovery, just letting the clock run out.

tl;dr or just dc: I am way too angry to put much thought into anything right now, and that'll reflect on my posts. I'm gonna hold off until I get a clear head.

Do you want others to continue the league story then?
---
Official Team Miror (subdiv. of miror infinity) Leader
Shadow pokemon: flygon
#72ChangliniPosted 3/10/2013 12:55:56 PM(edited)
So;

---Angelica faces off against the re-activated Metal-Rayquaza within Sky Pillar!
(Who I was originally going to make the machine to be possessed by Astral back in CIP)
---Celeste is Looking for Martini for questioning.
---RS scientist is thinking about why Martini called him Octie/y, and also why he's not an impure Rashiram anymore.
---Dewford town is being rocked about by the waves from the deactivated Mecha-Rayquaza.

---Somewhere, Octillery is enjoying the painful screams of a shiny being operated on, just after saving a Girafarig human hybrid tribe from the unusually colored pokemon(Which, now ---I can certainly make that anti-clone misconception work, just with Monicle explaining that it's a sickness.).

---Chocolate is about to unknowingly eat spiked icecream at the hands of the two chefs betting their children's future all on that Chocolate named fellow. All the while the night Furez, and Sam had planned was ruined by the cause of the love bug.

---But, just after teleporting back within the DP training facility, a winter candy cane colored Sonya, a rainbow Cassandra, a pokedoted Luke, and Ycre and Cress see the Mime face colored Jace square off against the Green Isaac within the arena.
---All the while Prindle, the Graduate, and the Marknam' rush off to the facility, to get it ready for being gym status!

---The wizard has died.
---Willingmess is a Flygon now, also revealed to be a reincarnation of Willingmess from the WGCIP!
---Poli wakes up from a night of bad dreams!
---TableFlip and Emile continue to sleep!
---Aaon Mark fusion have a flashback!
---Axiom is in school!
---Uh.. Tyler, and friends, searching for a cure for Erika, Discover Dragulza!
---And the Killer of Glory is awaiting me to finally start its plot!

Yep, feeling really bad that there's probably a boat load of References flying past my head right now.. But, did I miss on a lot of other things?
________

Corrected out a few misconceptions of mine, mainly with Bri, and Will, Angelica.
#73Gubbey(Topic Creator)Posted 3/10/2013 12:34:42 PM
willingmess posted...
TVirusPredator posted...
willingmess posted...

Me and my brother are only allowed an hour on the Wii per day, and that can be either 30 minutes each, or 20 minutes along with 20 more for multiplayer. I just spent 30 minutes on Skyward Sword to see if I had already gotten the heart piece from the pumpkin arrow shooting minigame, and haven't even made 600 points. I had a decent shot on the last game, when my dad thought it would be a good idea to poke my ribs, and break the mojo. There was no recovery, just letting the clock run out.

tl;dr or just dc: I am way too angry to put much thought into anything right now, and that'll reflect on my posts. I'm gonna hold off until I get a clear head.

I think we should just wait...
---
Official Team Miror Infinity Scientist! Shadow Pokemon: Mismagius
Official Beheeyem of the Pokemon X/Y boards <3
#74ThatPersonGuyPosted 3/10/2013 12:40:53 PM
Since we've really had problems trying to set a plot in motion for a good 1500 posts (The whole Rustboro incident was my attempt to thicken the plot), I feel it is in this RP's best interest to list their current general goals. I'll start:

Relatively Short to Medium term goals:
- Character Development
- Finish showing what's left of Markie's missing memories.
- Finish the Pirate Arc
- Start Return to Viridian City Arc
- Explain Bonding

Long term goals:

- Bring Pete back to life.
- Have Pete fill long missing villian gap.
- Reintroduce Lucy (Not Monica, Lucy) back into story.
- More character development
- Find and join team of characters.
- Emotional climatic meeting at Petalburg City
---
Saki, Isaac, Lip, Lyn, and Little Mac for SSB4!
Cailou. "Cuteness never looked this badass" - Chuggaconroy.
#75willingmessPosted 3/10/2013 12:45:41 PM
Changlini posted...
So;

---RS scientist is thinking about why Martini called him Octie/y, and also why he's not an impure Rashiram anymore.
---Dewford town, the home of the used to be alive Bri, is being rocked about by the waves from Mecha-Rayquaza that Angelica deactivated with magic.

---Somewhere, Octillery is enjoying the painful screams of a shiny being operated on, just after saving a Girafarig human hybrid tribe from the unusually colored pokemon(Which, now ---I can certainly make that anti-clone misconception work, just with Monicle explaining that it's a sickness.).

---Chocolate is about to unknowingly eat spiked icecream at the hands of the two chefs betting their children's future all on that Chocolate named fellow. All the while the night Furez, and Sam had planned was ruined by the cause of the love bug.

---But, just after teleporting back within the DP training facility, a winter candy cane colored Sonya, a rainbow Cassandra, a pokedoted Luke, and Ycre and Cress see the Mime face colored Jace square off against the Green Isaac within the arena.
---All the while Prindle, the Graduate, and the Marknam' rush off to the facility, to get it ready for being gym status!

---The wizard has died.
---Will is a Flygon now, also revealed to be a reincarnation of Willingmess from the WGCIP!
---Axiom is in school!

Yep, feeling really bad that there's probably a boat load of References flying past my head right now.. But, did I miss on a lot of other things?

Willingmess was the one that turned into a flygon hybrid and revealed to be Willingmess' of TWG CIP reincarnation.
---
Official Team Miror (subdiv. of miror infinity) Leader
Shadow pokemon: flygon
#76TVirusPredatorPosted 3/10/2013 12:46:42 PM
Gubbey posted...
willingmess posted...
TVirusPredator posted...
willingmess posted...

I think we should just wait...

Yeah, I did have a couple of other things in mind. I'll try playing some 3DS games, see if I can get back to my usual mindset.
---
"Fun Fact: Nothing that starts with 'Fun Fact' is fun, and half them aren't even facts." - Itennu
#77TableFlipPosted 3/10/2013 12:47:17 PM
Changlini posted...
So;

---Dewford town, the home of the used to be alive Bri, is being rocked about by the waves from Mecha-Rayquaza that Angelica deactivated with magic.

---The wizard has died.
---Will is a Flygon now, also revealed to be a reincarnation of Willingmess from the WGCIP!
---Axiom is in school!

I must've missed it somehow,but how did Bri die?
---
I don't even know anymore.
#78ChangliniPosted 3/10/2013 12:50:50 PM
TableFlip posted...

I must've missed it somehow,but how did Bri die?

Sorry, was a little fuzzy on the Names there for a moment.
Edited that out.

Willingmess

Willingmess was the one that turned into a flygon hybrid and revealed to be Willingmess' of TWG CIP reincarnation.

Edited.
#79Gubbey(Topic Creator)Posted 3/10/2013 12:51:53 PM
Changlini, you left out Angelica defeating Metal Rayquaza at Pacifidlog Town.

And in case anyone didn't notice, yes, I am taking control of Angelica.
---
Official Team Miror Infinity Scientist! Shadow Pokemon: Mismagius
Official Beheeyem of the Pokemon X/Y boards <3
#80TVirusPredatorPosted 3/10/2013 12:53:25 PM
Changlini posted...
So;

---Dewford town is being rocked about by the waves from Mecha-Rayquaza that Angelica deactivated with magic.

---The wizard has died.
---Willingmess is a Flygon now, also revealed to be a reincarnation of Willingmess from the WGCIP!
---Axiom is in school!

________

Corrected out a few misconceptions of mine, mainly with Bri, and Will.

Pryce and the others are trying (and failing) to get some sleep in a cave, while Sadie and Selena are on their way back from a secret sidetrip to the Whirl Islands.

Sadie's Ralts evolves into Kirlia, and through her dream world ability, Telepathy, gains the ability to talk (you know, like with legendaries in the movies).

Sadie has just become the Sign Bearer of Lugia, soon to be Sign Fuser.
---
"Fun Fact: Nothing that starts with 'Fun Fact' is fun, and half them aren't even facts." - Itennu