This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Pokemon Fusion: Part 3!

#81PolimarioPosted 3/10/2013 12:57:38 PM(edited)
Angelica and Mecha-Rayquaza were in Pacifidlog, not Dewford.

Poli discovered the Satomi Power Orbs.

Mephy sealed a portal to Hell.
---
Official Team Miror Infinity Admin. Shadow Pokemon: Feraligatr.
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mbn8e2Vsjl1qibib0o2_r2_500.gif
#82ChangliniPosted 3/10/2013 1:22:18 PM(edited)
Alright, Revised list for those who've commented;

---Celeste is Looking for Martini to bring it back to the RS Scientist.
-----RS scientist is thinking about why Martini called him Octie/y, and also why he's not an impure Rashiram anymore.
------All the while, Martini stares at a cauldron!

---Angelica faces off against the re-activated Metal-Rayquaza within the area above Pacifidlog town!
(Who I was originally going to make the machine to be possessed by Astral back in CIP)
---Pacifidlog town is being rocked about by the waves from the deactivated Mecha-Rayquaza.

---Mephistopheles sealed a Portal to Hell!
---Pryce and the others are trying (and failing) to get some sleep in a cave, while Sadie and Selena are on their way back from a secret sidetrip to the Whirl Islands.
---Sadie's Ralts evolves into Kirlia, and through her dream world ability, Telepathy, gains the ability to talk (you know, like with legendaries in the movies).
---Sadie has just become the Sign Bearer of Lugia, soon to be Sign Fuser

---Somewhere inside the Nature sanctuary, Octillery is enjoying the painful screams of a shiny being operated on, just after saving a Girafarig human hybrid tribe from the unusually colored pokemon(Which, now ---I can certainly make that anti-clone misconception work, just with Monicle explaining that it's a sickness.).

---Chocolate is about to unknowingly eat spiked icecream at the hands of the two chefs betting their children's future all on that Chocolate named fellow. All the while the night Furez, and Sam had planned was ruined by the cause of the love bug.

---But, just after teleporting back within the DP training facility, a winter candy cane colored Sonya, a rainbow Cassandra, a pokedoted Luke, and Ycre and Cress see the Mime face colored Jace square off against the Green Isaac within the arena.
---All the while Prindle, the Graduate, and the Marknam' rush off to the facility, to get it ready for being gym status!

---The wizard has died.
---Willingmess is a Flygon hybrid now, also revealed to be a reincarnation of Willingmess from the WGCIP!
---Poli wakes up from a night of bad dreams!
-----Poli then discovered the Satomi Power Orbs within a cave!
---TableFlip and Emile continue to sleep together!
---Aaon Mark fusion have a flashback!
---Axiom is in school!
---Uh.. Tyler, and friends, searching for a cure for Erika, Discover Dragulza!
---And the Killer of Glory is awaiting me to finally start its plot!

What else should I edit in?
And anyways, I'll get to that conclusion of the Isaac and Jace battle now.
#83Dreadtion2Posted 3/10/2013 1:48:59 PM(edited)
im math class
-----

Teacher: hello class we have 2 new students. Axiom, Temperance come and tell us a bit about your selves.
Axiom: no
Temperance: well i have a kni- interrupted
Axiom: no he has nothing to say right Temp
Temperance: right
Teacher: oh ok please take your seats and start your tests
Axiom: but
Teacher: i said take your seats
Axiom: fine

20 minutes later

Axiom: psst what's the answer to question 4
Temperance: 1063
Axiom: thanks
Temperance: your welcome
Axiom: i'm done
Teacher: ok hand it in
Axiom: *hands in his test* so can i leave now?
Teacher: sure
Axiom: *walks out* now to science then gym

as Axiom was on his way to science. Zenith was in alot of trouble.

in science
-----

Teacher: breaking news we have new student. would you come here please.
class: ......
student: uhh i think he left
Zenith: *walks in from the shadows* hi *makes a peace sign with his fingers* my name is Zenith and thats all you need to know
Teacher: o...k...
Zenith: *walks to a student* move
Student: no
Zenith: what did you say
Student: i said no uhh i mean ok *gets out of his seat*
Zenith: i thought so
Teacher: that is very rude Zenith sa-
zenith: sorry *sits down*
Student: can i have my stuff back
Zenith: no
Teacher: may i say you ar
Zenith: the worst student in history i know now stop talking
Teacher: one more word out of you and you'll be in the principal's office
Zenith: word
Teacher: go
Zenith: but
Teacher: GO!
Zenith: whatever *runs to the principal's office*
Student: uhhh i'm missing my ruler
Teacher: *in her mind* i hate that kid
Zenith: *smiles*
---
official scientist of team miror. shadow pokemon: haunter
3ds fc: 0645-6254-0420
#84ChangliniPosted 3/10/2013 1:49:14 PM
[---The Disaster Prevention Training Facility---]
(Dawn, more specifically; 7:40AM)

Jace used a side effect boosted Psychic, Blasting the green Blaziken across the floor, and into the soft wires that surrounded the arena. But, Isaac then retaliated with an amazingly green aurora filled blaze kick, spreading an eerie green glow that sucked in the shadows of all those around them.

Isaac----"Do you really think you can beat me?!"
Jace-----"Heh, just watch!"

They both readied themselves again, to the great interest of Ycre, Luke, and Cress.

Ycre-----"Jace! Jace!"
Luke-----"No, Isaac! Isaac!"
Cress---"Watch, they both fame out."
Luke-----"That'd be no fun."
Sonya---"Shouldn't we just stop these two from wrecking the place?"
Cress----"Why? Isn't this going to become a gym within today?"
Luke------"Cress has a point, ISAAC! Give him what for!"

Sonya, disappointed at the actions of the five, decided to let the 'children' play among themselves. And while waiting for a chance to come in, and stop the fight, Cassandra scrunched her way into Sonya's vision, catching her attention.

Sonya----"Oh yeah, you're supposed to show us all around..."

The sign Bearer of Deoxys, her pokemon form being more noticeably looking less bright red, and white, glances at the still white and red face of Jace, and the still fiery green feather coating of Isaac, ever trading kicks for spoons, waves of energy for a good roasting flamethrower, and even a getting in a good old fashioned headbutts! With the continued feeling of wanting to stop the fight weighing down on her head, she faces the still rainbow colored seviper again.

Sonya---------"Well, I guess I shouldn't ruin their fun.. before the others get here.. So, I might as well follow you through this place to let myself be able to think more clearly."

The rainbow colored Cassandra gladly agrees with the suggestion of the ever experienced Astronaut, and she then leads the way for Sonya. Getting off the large raised arena platform, they both move into a hallway from within the corner of the large dark room that's being lit up by the countless hard hitting special, and Physical attacks coming from both of the contestants within the arena platform.

The battle between Isaac, and Jace continued, all the while Sonya, and the Seviper continued on through the facility, passing various disaster reenacting rooms, filled with collapsible flooring, earthquake testing equipment, large wind, fire, and debris throwing fans, and much, much more. The Seviper, after scrunching up one of the stairs, brought Sonya into a room filled with countless buttons, monitors, and windows that gave the entire view of the battle between Isaac, and Jace below them.

Sonya----So, I'm guessing that this is where I can control the environment down there..

She continues to explore the room with the Seviper that is starting to lose its rainbow like color, all while the Prindle, the Graduate, and the Marknam' arrive at the front of the old looking dome like facility, along with a few members of the clean-up crew.

Marknam'---"Alright, let's start shaping this place up! I don't want what I'm seeing now be the first impressions that people get!"
Petite---------"Sure, my team will have this place looking bright, shiny, and colorful within a few hours from the outside and in!"
Graduate 1--"I must say, this is starting to shape up quiet nicely."
Prindle--------"Right, just give me a few moments with this Badge making kit I brought here, and I'll get that unofficial badge up for you after this whole place is ready for the cameras."

They all then started to get to work.
____

[Am I doing okay so far with the characters?]
#85TVirusPredatorPosted 3/10/2013 1:50:33 PM
Sorry about earlier, I'll get to work on the next post.

Oh, and Gubbey, I was wrong. Your post about Pryce and Katherine isn't gonna influence my next post. I've got another idea.
---
"Fun Fact: Nothing that starts with 'Fun Fact' is fun, and half them aren't even facts." - Itennu
#86IrishMercenaryPosted 3/10/2013 2:07:21 PM
Thought this would be an updated sprite mixing topic.
Oh what lads? Just what?
---
http://i40.tinypic.com/xogxeo.jpg
http://gifsoup.com/view7/4072830/karate-ko-o.gif
#87TVirusPredatorPosted 3/10/2013 2:24:40 PM
"Pryce, wake up." Katherine said.

"Mmmm.... morning, already....?"

"No, but look."

Pryce then looked up to see where his daughter was sleeping, to find out that it is indeed where she was sleeping.

"Where is she?" Pryce said, immediately becoming more awake.

"I don't know," Katherine replied. "But Selena and Poli are gone, too."

"Poli!?" Pryce was rapidly looking all around for the dracid, and found him approaching from within the cave.

"You'll never guess what I--" was all Poli could say before Pryce held him up by his throat.

"What did you do to them?"

"What are you--"

"Where are Selena and Sadie? What did you do to my daughter!?" Pryce was squeezing harder on his throat.

"I...swear....on my life......I don't know.........where they......"

Pryce let go, but kept his Keyblade at the ready. "I woke up from night terrors," Poli said. "had a Wailmer to settle my stomach, went further into the cave, and found these." Poli held up his new gauntlets. "Whenever I was in here, the girls were still sleeping."

"You're lucky I can tell when you're lying, and when you're telling the truth." Pryce then turned to Katherine. "What about Sol?"

"Still sleeping, same as Mel."

"Wake them up. We have to go searching for the girls."

Once everyone's awake, they all head outside the cave.

"Okay," Katherine said. "I think I know of a way to track Sadie's whereabouts. During my time of keeping an eye on Pryce for the order of shamans, I constructed a compass that tracks his aura. Sadie's carrying his pistols, which reek of his aura from being on his person so often, so we might be able to use that compass for this."

"One problem, Katherine." Pryce said. "That compass won't focus on Sadie, it'll be too focused on me."

"True enough, but if we put another needle on the compass..." Katherine then brought out the compass, and placed a second needle on it. One arrow pointed at Pryce, and the other pointed out to open sea. "And there they are." Katherine said. "We can only assume Selena's with her, how else could she cross the ocean?"

"All right." Pryce said. "Then who's riding who? Or do you all just wanna wait?"

"I'll help find Selena," Sol said. "but I'll take my own method of transport." He then shifted into a Flygon.

"Okay." Pryce said. "Poli, I know you don't wanna shift, so you'll be riding with me. Mel, you're with Katherine."

"Sounds good to me." both the demon and the dracid say.

"Just be sure not to squeeze on too tight." Pryce said. "I haven't forgotten about your grip. And Mel, try not to infuriate my wife. After all, she's driving, which means she gets to decide just how comfortable your ride is."

"I'll keep that in mind." Mephistopheles said.

"And so will I." Katherine said with a smile.

And with that, the group set off for the girls.

TO BE CONTINUED
---
"Fun Fact: Nothing that starts with 'Fun Fact' is fun, and half them aren't even facts." - Itennu
#88TVirusPredatorPosted 3/10/2013 2:56:29 PM
"I think we're getting close." Katherine said as the group pressed on.

"Something according to your compass?" Pryce asked.

"No, but I do see a Zapdos and a Lugia in the distance."

"That Zapdos could be Selena, let's go."

Meanwhile...

"Hey, what's that in the distance?" Sadie asked.

"It looks like a Flygon, and two people riding Water type Pokémon." Selena said. "A Flygon out here? Gotta be Sol, which means that the rest have gotta be Mephistopheles, Poli--"

"And my parents. Wanna go say hi?"

"You can say hi, I'll keep being backup."

And with that, the two flew off to the group.

"Selena, what are you doing here?" Pryce asked. "And where's Sadie? Also, why is there a Lugia here with you?"

"Remember when you told me that one day I'd grow up to be big and strong?" Sadie asked.

Pryce and Katherine recognized the voice, and were completely shocked. "Sadie!?" they both ask.

"Yep. There's a lot to explain, but I don't wanna hover for the entire explanation, and I'm guessing you don't wanna tread water either."

"Yeah." Pryce said. "Let's head back to Dewford."

"Climb on, then." Sadie said. "All of you. I can carry you all."

"I'll stick with my own wings." Sol said. "No offense."

"I'm game." Mephistopheles said. "Anyone else?"

They all nod, and Sadie half-submerges her Lugia body so that everyone can climb on, except for Selena and Sol. Pryce and Katherine de-shift as they board their daughter.

"Please keep your hands and feet inside the ride at all times." Sadie said as she took off. "We are sorry to report that we are out of complimentary peanuts. We know ou have a lot of choices out there, so thank you for flying Air Sadie."

"Can you not do that?" Pryce asked Sadie.

"Sorry, had to do it. I know that it's cheap."

"No, it's not that. It's just that I'm not a fan of airports."

"You don't like flying?"

"I don't like airports. Specifically, I don't like having a security guard shove his hand up my... regions to make sure I'm not carrying a bomb."

"Oh, okay." Sadie said with a laugh, making the rest of them laugh as well. Eventually, they arrive back at Dewford, and Sadie and Selena tell the others about their adventure.

TO BE CONTINUED
---
#89willingmessPosted 3/10/2013 3:15:35 PM
Ooh! I'm gonna write a little something about when Selena and Sol are flying back together!
---
Official Team Miror (subdiv. of miror infinity) Leader
Shadow pokemon: flygon
#90protobakurionPosted 3/10/2013 3:17:30 PM
What did I miss about Jace???
---
---
Team Miror B Admin. Official Porygon Z of the Pokemon X/Y Boards.