This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Pokemon Fusion: Part 3!

#91TVirusPredatorPosted 3/10/2013 2:22:59 PM
"Sorry I just took off." Sadie said. "I didn't know what to do, other than follow the voices. Crazy, I know, but it was just so weird."

"Actually Sadie, it wasn't weird given our standards for weird." Pryce said. "And that's why your not in trouble."

"....huh?"

"None of us live normal lives, by any extension or definition of the word. I think voices in your head calling out to you were a valid reason to do what you did, actually. Unless they told you to murder and burn things, 'cause if they do, following them would be crazy."

Sadie giggled a little. "Yeah, I guess."

"So you're Ralts evolved into Kirlia, she can now talk using telepathy, and you have your Spirit Sign for Lugia. Is that it, in a nutshell?"

"Basically, but there's something else. Lugia said that I'd become a Spirit Fuser, like Poli and Selena. Which means I'll look half-Lugia."

"Well, no matter what you look like, you're still the daughter of me and Katherine."

"I know, it's just... how will I be able to--"

"Go out in public? We can always blame the Mio."

"I suppose there are a lot of hybrids out there." She then turns to Poli and Selena. "How long do I have?"

"I'd expect your new look to appear overnight, and in your sleep. But anyway, has no one noticed these yet?" Poli held up his gauntlets.

"Didn't think jewelry was your thing." Pryce said.

"Did a special someone propose?" Mephistopheles said, and was soon cut in half by a swipe of Poli's clawed hand. "Expected, but worth it."

"I found them in the cave. There were these eight orbs embedded in the walls, each one with a Japanese symbol."

"Anything like what appears when I use Satsui no Hado, or when you were sealed in that arena with Dark Poli?"

"I don't know. Anyway, when I touched one, they all resonated, and flew around in a circle surrounding me. They flew into me, and by the time I could tell which way was up, I noticed these two gauntlets, each one with a mini-orb. A word kept echoing in my mind, too. 'Satomi Power Orbs'."

"Interesting... well, I don't think we can find out any more tonight, so before we go back to sleep, does anyone else wanna mention any adventures they had tonight?"

"I found a portal to hell in that cave." Mephistopheles said. "I was gonna tell you all in the morning, but I didn't wanna wake any of you up."

"So, you were gonna let us sleep in the cave, knowing there was a portal to hell?" Selena asked.

"Portals to hell need demons present to be activated." Pryce said. "As long as we keep our distance, we should be fine. Now, everyone else, let's go back to sleep. Sadie, if the whole fusing thing is worrying you..."

"I'm fine. Besides, there are worse Pokémon to look like than Lugia."

"...okay. Let's all go back to sleep."

And with that, they all went back to bed, with Sadie still wondering about what she would look like tomorrow morning.

The next day, Pryce was the first to wake up, and noticed Sadie, shocked by how she looked. As Sadie woke up...

"Ugh... long night." She noticed Pryce. "Dad! You're awake! Tell me, do I..."

"Yes, you have fused with Lugia, but you..."

"How bad is it?"

"No! It is by no means a bad look, I--that means nothing coming from a parent, does it?"

"No, not really."

"Just look in the reflection of one of these pools. See for yourself."

TO BE CONTINUED (last time, unless you want me to write a gym battle)
---
"Fun Fact: Nothing that starts with 'Fun Fact' is fun, and half them aren't even facts." - Itennu
#92ChangliniPosted 3/10/2013 2:38:38 PM(edited)
protobakurion posted...
What did I miss about Jace???
---

***Recap for Jace, Luke, Cress, Isaac, and Ycre***

Jace, and Ycre joined Luke, Cress, and Isaac to train more.
In their adventures through the land of the Setting Sun, they encountered a man within striped blue staring at the news feed of Ocorono and Manly Manson Grand Slam AAA Triple B Triple C defeat some ghost hybrid robbers with the powers of the most awesome voice anyone on the planet will ever hear, and the camera.

The group then joins the man to go to the library, in hopes of finding out a great place to train.
Within the Library, the group is allowed in by the fact that the man is a graduate of the NGI. And within the library, the Graduate interrupts a meeting that a few HGs are having downstairs.

He reveals that he wants to make an Official Pokemon Gym within the land, but Prindle and the others quickly argue how that won't happen due to the United Pokemon Leagues hating the fact that it was revealed that the Realgam tower incident was a cover up by the land, to stop the trail from leading back to them(All evidence were stolen back by Arckson and her infiltration team).

After the meeting turns into a way that makes everyone agree on starting an Un-Official general type gym that would feature the unique battle style of the land, the group heads back upstairs, bumping into Sonya, the Seviper, and the Marknam'.

Sonya agrees to Teleport the group to one of the unused Disaster Prevention Training Facility that would be turned into a gym. And after Marknam' sprayed Sonya with an Unown wonder berry powered spray, and Prindle told Sam to turn off the anti-Teleportation arrays, Sonya teleported out with Luke, Isaac, Jace, Ycre, and Cress.

But upon re-materializing within a large arena like disaster recreating room inside the facility, it's found out that something happened within the teleportation that caused almost everyone to come out as their spirit pokemon, but in unusual coloring.

So, with Luke as a pokedotted Lucario, Isaac as a Dark Green Blaziken, Sonya as a candy cane colored Deoxys, Cassandra now a Rainbow colored Seviper, and Jace as an Alakazam whose face is colored like a Mr.Mime's, Isaac starts to laugh at everyone, causing most of them to laugh at the face of Jace.

That then Prompts a challenge between Isaac and Jace, while Ycre, Cress, and Luke start to place bets on who will win. Sonya follows the Seviper to the control room that overlooks the arena, and the Graduate arrives with Prindle, the Marknam', the Petite, and the cleaning crew to start to get the place ready for the grand reveal from the outside.

Isaac and Jace are still fighting.
Now, the coloring of everyone will come back to normal after the fight's finished.
#93TableFlipPosted 3/10/2013 2:38:41 PM
It was now morning.Everyone met up in the lobby,except Tableflip and Emile.

Jabba:Where are those two now?

Emile arrived riding Tablecune.

Mary:Where have you two been?

Emile:We've been sleeping with each other.

Tablecune:*yawn*

Mary:We got to find the 6 keys!

Tablecune:But where are they?

Josh:look!

There was the first key on the back of Wizard's will.A note was stuck to the key saying that the second key was in the cave of origin.

Ocarina:Lets go to the cave of Origin!

They exited the hotel.

Also,I'll be using names to Clarify what form Emile and Tableflip are in,so I won't have to say "X shifted into Y" a million times.

Tableflip
_________
Human-Tableflip
Suicune-Tablecune
Eevee-Tableevee
Salamence-Tablemence
Rapidash-Tabledash

Emile
_____
Human-Emile
Vaporeon-Vapemile
Milotic-Emiltic
Lapras-Emilas
Buizel-Emizel
Feraligatr-Emiligatr
Samurott-Emilott
---
I don't even know anymore.
#94TVirusPredatorPosted 3/10/2013 2:39:55 PM
Sadie did what her dad said, and looked in the reflection of one of the pools. She couldn't believe her eyes.

Her hair had grown long and turned silver, she had blue markings on her eyes like Lugia, her canines stuck out a little, and she had a pointed tuft of extra hair on top of her head. She had expected to look like a hybrid, and she did. But contrary to her expectations...

"I look.... beautiful." she said, with a look of sheer amazement on her new face.

"Yes you do," Pryce said. "and I don't think anyone else will object to that statement, either."

"Ugh..." Katherine said, waking up. She turned and noticed Pryce, and looked shocked to see her daughter's new look. "Sadie?"

"Yep." Sadie said, tearing up a little.

"You look...amazing!"

"...thanks, dad was just telling me."

They both embrace, and as Pryce passes the two to wake the others up, they pull in Pryce for a family hug. Afterwards, they woke everyone up, showing each and every one of their group Sadie's new look. They all have the same reaction as her parents.

Afterwards, they all head for the gym, eager for the battles about to take place. Especially Sadie, who had new confidence in her heart, both because in the Kirlia that rested in her Pokéball, and in herself.
---
"Fun Fact: Nothing that starts with 'Fun Fact' is fun, and half them aren't even facts." - Itennu
#95TableFlipPosted 3/10/2013 2:43:14 PM
TVirusPredator posted...
Sadie did what her dad said, and looked in the reflection of one of the pools. She couldn't believe her eyes.

Her hair had grown long and turned silver, she had blue markings on her eyes like Lugia, her canines stuck out a little, and she had a pointed tuft of extra hair on top of her head. She had expected to look like a hybrid, and she did. But contrary to her expectations...

"I look.... beautiful." she said, with a look of sheer amazement on her new face.

"Yes you do," Pryce said. "and I don't think anyone else will object to that statement, either."

"Ugh..." Katherine said, waking up. She turned and noticed Pryce, and looked shocked to see her daughter's new look. "Sadie?"

"You look...amazing!"

They both embrace, and as Pryce passes the two to wake the others up, they pull in Pryce for a family hug. Afterwards, they woke everyone up, showing each and every one of their group Sadie's new look. They all have the same reaction as her parents.

Afterwards, they all head for the gym, eager for the battles about to take place. Especially Sadie, who had new confidence in her heart, both because in the Kirlia that rested in her Pokéball, and in herself.

Finally,someone else who benefits from a pokemon's looks other than Jessica(even though Jessica thinks she's ugly)
---
I don't even know anymore.
#96protobakurionPosted 3/10/2013 2:45:56 PM
Remember that Jace also has the Gen Five Genie Trio too. Also, who's gonna be the Gym Leader? If there's ever a Dark Type Gym, I'll try to get Jace as a leader for that gym because the Dark type is my favorite.
---
---
Team Miror B Admin. Official Porygon Z of the Pokemon X/Y Boards.
#97TVirusPredatorPosted 3/10/2013 2:49:34 PM
TableFlip posted...
TVirusPredator posted...

"You look...amazing!"

Finally,someone else who benefits from a pokemon's looks other than Jessica(even though Jessica thinks she's ugly)

Kind of hard to look ugly when you're fused with the Pokémon those two are fused with. I mean, come on, look at them both.
---
#98ChangliniPosted 3/10/2013 2:54:34 PM(edited)
protobakurion posted...
Remember that Jace also has the Gen Five Genie Trio too. Also, who's gonna be the Gym Leader? If there's ever a Dark Type Gym, I'll try to get Jace as a leader for that gym because the Dark type is my favorite.
---

I've built Graduate 1(AKA Student 1 from my Marknam' Classroom posts back in PSS) to basically be the gym leader of the Unofficial gym. There's also a tidbit where I mentioned a large accident happening within a dark Gym somewhere around the Poke'planet(Which I will assume that there are tens of twenties of unknown regions yet to be named by Gamefreak), causing vast unpopularity with Dark types.

Now, the unofficial gym will actually have a battle style that's unique from the normal styles that the other regions use, but I'll get to that in my parts after the Isaac and Jace battle.

*Goes back to look up what types I've mentioned that will be used within the gym*
___

Oh and, I've mainly made Jace stick with Alakazam just because I didn't want to negate the temporary side effects of the teleportation that was tampered by the Anti Teleportation Arrays(ATA).
#99willingmessPosted 3/10/2013 3:00:37 PM
As Sadie jetted off into the distance, Selena and Sol hanged a little back...

Selena: Heehee! heya Sol! Wanna have fun?

Sol: What sort of fun?

Suddenly, Selena wooshed by Sol!

Selena: Heehee! Try and catch me!

Sol: What do I get if I do?

Selena: Oh... it's a surprise!

Sol: Ok...

Quickly, Sol flew after her, while she flew off as fast as she could! Selena watched below her as the water flew past so rapidly, she saw sharks, fish, and whales, She even saw an octopus below.

Selena: Heh! see! I'm too fast for you!

Sol: Not If I can help it! :)

He sped up faster and faster until finally he was neck and neck with Selena.

Selena: Uh oh... better move into evasive action! :)

Quickly, she begins weaving, and in response Sol begins doing so too. This lasts for a while, until finally, Selena stops.

Selena: Uh oh... looks like I need to ty my shoes..... I hope I don't get caught.....

Seeing his chance, Sol flies up to Selena!

Sol: Gotcha! What's my prize fair lady?

Selena: Oh dear, good sir, It appears you have caught me! You have won a kiss!

Sol: Ok....

With that, the two lean closer together, and kiss, and even though they didn't actually have lips at that point, it was wonderful.

Selena: You know, I really like you.... but We have to be careful... If Pryce found out... he'd lop off your head...

Sol: I know... But we can hide it! We're already doing such a great job hiding X!

Selena: Oh well... let's get back...

And with that, they quickly flew back and overtook Sadie, and eventually reached Dewford.
---
Official Team Miror (subdiv. of miror infinity) Leader
Shadow pokemon: flygon
#100protobakurionPosted 3/10/2013 3:02:28 PM
Thanks Changlini. Sorry for my absence.
---
---
Team Miror B Admin. Official Porygon Z of the Pokemon X/Y Boards.