This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

C/D: We should have the option to release unwanted eggs.

#21Shadow_StarWolfPosted 3/10/2013 3:33:02 AM
You can only do this so much in a day, and you need to spend money on it. Money you are thorwing at vitamins and other things to train your Pokemon and is already annoying enough to grind for.

Hmm true that.

Maybe they'll have some quicker system in XY?
---
http://i.imgur.com/ZOdcN.png
We Are XROS HEART!
#22NessEggmanPosted 3/10/2013 3:35:48 AM
Well, making a quicker system to hatch eggs immediately would be awesome... to be honest, I would prefer that, but I feel like it would kind of "feel" stupid, like... what is the point of having an egg if it hatches right away anyway.

Maybe you could leave all your eggs at an incubation room, and then come back for them later, and they'd just ALL be hatched XZD That would be nice.

Actually, I think you should be able to get your own house/villa in the game, and that would be something cool you could add on to it. It'd be a one-time charge to build it, and then you could use it freely.
---
http://reddragonranch.blogspot.com
The Legend of Red Dragon Ranch - KICKSTARTER now LIVE!!
#23gren-aidPosted 3/10/2013 3:45:23 AM
C. Maybe give them to an egg orphanage? Also you should be able to buy "mystery eggs", which have a random pokemon inside.
#24Windyligth(Topic Creator)Posted 3/10/2013 7:04:43 PM
Bump
---
I am here to promote the discussion and appreciation of Fennekin.
#25GiftedACIIIPosted 3/10/2013 7:07:22 PM
NessEggman posted...
TherianReturns posted...
NessEggman posted...
I was about to respond to that, and then--

TherianReturns posted...

lol. You almost got me there.

You still mentioned me, so that means what???

Oh, trying to ridicule me as if I am not worth replying to, yet you still do it. worth it

Sorry, that wasn't my intent!

I really meant that I believe you understand both sides of this 'argument' so there's no need to explain it directly to you why I believe it's not pointless.

I think you, whether you believe it's pointless or not, understand why I would want to get rid of extra eggs, and you choose your words carefully to rile somoene like me into making a long-winded post about why there's a point.

But I feel you already understand that point :)

So it's not that you're 'not worth' replying to, but that I feel like you're actually a step ahead of this game :)

No, it was your intent. He isn't worth replying to. The only time someone should reply to him is to troll him and make him rage, no other reason. Ridiculing him=good posting.
#26lazycomplifePosted 3/10/2013 7:08:42 PM
D. Abortion is against the will of God.
---
Official Swinub