This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Best and worst Gen 4 evolutions.

#71Masenko86Posted 3/11/2013 10:20:45 AM
Hero_Of_Rhyme posted...
Masenko86 posted...
KillerMechanoid posted...
Dumbest part about Lickilicky's design?

Its tongue looks shorter than Lickitung's!
It's a pokemon that's based off licking and we'd probably expect a longer-looking tongue for its evo, but GF made it look shorter instead!

Agreed!

Lickilicky has an area in his throat where he can store his tongue. That's where most of it is.

Or maybe it's too swollen from the beedrill stings and had to have part of its tongue removed so it can breathe
#72Fate_AssassinPosted 3/11/2013 10:24:58 AM
Best: Weavile

worst Lickiylickiy
---
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/615803-the-elder-scrolls-v-skyrim/62287165 - restored faith in humanity.
#73SP_WesPosted 3/11/2013 10:26:23 AM
Masenko86 posted...
SP_Wes posted...

Gliscor isn't a terrible design, just one of the most annoying Pokemon out there. Froslass seems to stray too far from the original designs, Glaceon is the ugliest Evee, and Gallade is plain old boring. As a whole though, they're all okay.

And glalie looks like snorunt? Glalie and froslass look closer to each other than anything else. Snorunt is ironically the misfit as far as looking different goes.

I stand corrected.

That entire family is dumb looking.

PS: I always thought Snorunt was a hockey puck and Glalie was a hockey mask/goalie, but I just checked Bulbapedia and I guess Snorunt is actually an ice spirit or something? So I guess Glalie would be the one man out in terms of theme, since Froslass is also an ice spirit.
---
"We have no loofas in the Palace of Wisdom" - John Morrison
#74Masenko86Posted 3/11/2013 10:31:04 AM
SP_Wes posted...
Masenko86 posted...
SP_Wes posted...

Gliscor isn't a terrible design, just one of the most annoying Pokemon out there. Froslass seems to stray too far from the original designs, Glaceon is the ugliest Evee, and Gallade is plain old boring. As a whole though, they're all okay.

And glalie looks like snorunt? Glalie and froslass look closer to each other than anything else. Snorunt is ironically the misfit as far as looking different goes.

I stand corrected.

PS: I always thought Snorunt was a hockey puck and Glalie was a hockey mask/goalie, but I just checked Bulbapedia and I guess Snorunt is actually an ice spirit or something? So I guess Glalie would be the one man out in terms of theme, since Froslass is also an ice spirit.

Lol what a group of oddballs
#75SpoinkRulezzPosted 3/11/2013 10:34:48 AM
Best:

Magnezone, Ambipom, Togekiss, Yanmega, Gliscor, Weavile, Mamoswine, Roserade, Froslass.

Based on either good design or making a pointless pokemon much better. These evolutions all make sense (maybe Mamoswine not as much, but still).

Worst:
Well, almost all of them are acceptable, though many weren't quite necessary. However, two really stand out as crap imo. One is Tangrowth, which does greatly improve Tangela's stats, but doesn't do anything about its main weakness (terrible Sp.Def and Speed) and its design...ugh. It's just unbelievably ugly.

The worst one of all is Rhyperior though. That thing almost makes me angry. You take a perfectly fine pokemon like Rhydon, give it barely improved stats you're not going to notice anyway (how much improvement do a 105 base HP, 130 base ATK and 120 base DEF need?) and make it much uglier. Rhydon looked cool, Rhyperior doesn't. Its new ability seems great, 3x damage or 4x damage from Surf doesn't really matter, especially since its Sp.Def is still hideously bad. I can't believe they thought this pokemon would be a good idea.
#76thisguy12Posted 3/11/2013 10:37:41 AM
Best: Gallade, Togekiss, Roserade, Froslass, Honchkrow
Worst: Lickilicky, Rhyperior, Magmortar, Ampibom
#77thisguy12Posted 3/11/2013 10:38:32 AM
thisguy12 posted...
Best: Gallade, Togekiss, Roserade, Froslass, Honchkrow
Worst: Lickilicky, Rhyperior, Magmortar, Ampibom

OOO and Weavile is radical.
#78faruwayPosted 3/12/2013 7:13:08 AM
Masenko86 posted...
SP_Wes posted...
Masenko86 posted...
SP_Wes posted...

I stand corrected.

Lol what a group of oddballs

Froslass is a Yukionna while Glalie is an Oni
---
Official GilgaPrishe's Spicy Hot Taco Buddy of Dissidia 012 Duodecim Final Fantasy Board
WhiteFC: 2881 6954 3015, White2FC: 3740 8553 3571
#79iKhanicPosted 3/12/2013 7:28:34 AM
Weavile is awesome.

Lickylicky, Rhyperior, and Magmortar are pretty awful, but Magmortar was cursed from the start due to its preevo being an over designed, ugly, frankenpokemon, so I forgive it.
---
Not changing this sig until we get a new main series Tales game released on a Nintendo console in the US
#80makedouniaPosted 3/13/2013 3:08:22 AM
Best: Magmortar, Yanmega, Gallade
Worst: Rhyperior