This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What move pisses you of the most

#1gamingratPosted 3/10/2013 1:35:20 PM
This can be any move in the games, even if it isnt used anymore (not exactly sure if they removed any of the moves between generations). For me, it is Doubleslap. The main reason is WHY THE HECK CAN DOUBLESLAP HIT 5 TIMES AND DOUBLE KICK ONLY HIT TWICE!!!!! THAT MAKES ABSOLUTELY NO SENSE.
---
GT:gamingrat91
#2spooky96Posted 3/10/2013 1:35:57 PM
Protect or Detect.
#3P0k3m0nWaRR10R8Posted 3/10/2013 1:36:04 PM
Any of the multiple-hit moves

Substitute

Roost
---
Aut viam inveniam, aut faciam
#4CarbideTitanPosted 3/10/2013 1:37:14 PM
Destiny bond

Makes nuzlocks suck
---
Can I offer you a drink? How about this expensive prostitute?
#5BurningFlareXPosted 3/10/2013 1:40:16 PM
Protect / Detect. Whenever an A.I has it, they just spam it forever.
Then I predict a Protect, use a non-offense move, and they DON'T use it, which makes it even more annoying when they use it the next turn when I actually attack.
---
I hate everything.
#6henriuePosted 3/10/2013 1:40:44 PM
spooky96 posted...
Protect or Detect.

That, charm, and Self destruct
#7tminus31Posted 3/10/2013 1:41:37 PM
That fact that when I use a multihit move, it only hits twice yet when an opponent uses one, it always hits the full five times

that and Detect/Protect
---
Dovie'andi Se Tovya Sagain
#8henriuePosted 3/10/2013 1:43:00 PM
BurningFlareX posted...
Then I predict a Protect, use a non-offense move, and they DON'T use it, which makes it even more annoying when they use it the next turn when I actually attack.

That's because the A.I. avoids using it in succession because of the failing possibilities.
#9BurningFlareXPosted 3/10/2013 1:50:00 PM
henriue posted...
BurningFlareX posted...

That's because the A.I. avoids using it in succession because of the failing possibilities.

Yes, I know, but I never seem to get the timing right, and always end up seeing
"This or That protected itself!" which gets annoying when it happens more than twice.
---
I hate everything.
#10keybladesrusPosted 3/10/2013 2:16:25 PM
Protect, Detect, Supersonic. And to guy who says the AI avoids using Protect/Detect in succesion, I say BULL****! When I fight NPCs that have them, that's all they do! It's not uncommon for me to see them succeed 3+ times in a row. Especially ****ing PELLIPER!!!!
---
"Let's just say they're...not okay" - Madara Uchiha