This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

If you were Ash, what would you like to do?

#21westontickleePosted 3/10/2013 9:47:38 PM
Estheimaster posted...
westonticklee posted...
Go back to Kanto and do what should have been done since the beginning: Catch Jiggs

Jiggs is in Hoenn right now.

Who knows were Jiggs is at this point. For all we onow it could have continued to stalk Ash all the way to Unova
---
I come from the future, ask me anything
Official Balthier of the FFXV Board
#22Missingno_MastrPosted 3/10/2013 9:52:19 PM
If I were Ash, I'd have kept Primeape, caught a Weezing, made more use of Muk, not reset my team at the beginning of every stinking new region... Kingler would actually see the light of friggin' day every once in a while...
---
Official badass Admin of Team Miror Infinity. I ride a Shadow Scolipede. Top that. I dare you.
#23BenifyPosted 3/10/2013 10:57:48 PM
Missingno_Mastr posted...
If I were Ash, I'd have kept Primeape, caught a Weezing, made more use of Muk, not reset my team at the beginning of every stinking new region... Kingler would actually see the light of friggin' day every once in a while...

What's wrong with this? Ash had brought Charizard with him into the Johto region and were pwning newbies with it.

Now how are you gonna feel like you won if you do that...
---
Pokemon White FC: 0948 5189 2763
#24mirokus wind tunnelPosted 3/10/2013 11:34:07 PM
//Detroit Lions//
"It's really powerful, especially against living things!" - Barry Burton
#25Missingno_MastrPosted 3/10/2013 11:37:22 PM
Benify posted...
Missingno_Mastr posted...

What's wrong with this? Ash had brought Charizard with him into the Johto region and were pwning newbies with it.

Now how are you gonna feel like you won if you do that...

OK, fair point. That said, however, Ash not challenging Petalburg Gym just because he only had Pikachu at the time, when he could have easily called Professor Oak, got him to send over stuff like Muk and Heracross, that's the kind of stupidity I wouldn't go with.
---
Official badass Admin of Team Miror Infinity. I ride a Shadow Scolipede. Top that. I dare you.
#26javel34Posted 3/10/2013 11:51:01 PM
CarbideTitan posted...
May

---
Black 2 FC:0519 5089 8733
#27EstheimasterPosted 3/11/2013 12:06:12 AM
javel34 posted...
CarbideTitan posted...
Misty, May, and Dawn

fix'd
---
Official Bulbasaur of the Pokemon X boards.
#28alatreon789Posted 3/11/2013 12:23:59 AM
Kill team rocket and catch legendarys.
---
This signature will not change until the rebirth of Nintendo Power. PSN: Interitum48
Started: 9:56 PM 12/18/2012