This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Think of Your Favorite Pokegirl and Non-Anime Show...

#1ThatPersonGuyPosted 3/10/2013 5:53:28 PM
... as you walk along the road, she is lying on the ground. You run up to her and check her pulse, to find her dead. In a panic, you take her body to the house of a witch doctor, who promises to bring her back to life.

He calls you into the back room, where he asks you to pick from four different colored Pokeblocks; Pink, Cyan, Green, and Yellow.

If you pick pink... She dissapears before your eyes, and you run out of the room in fright. As you walk home stunned, you look at your appearence. You realize with horror that you are slowly becoming that character. Record what happens over the course of the day.

If you pick cyan... She wakes up normally. However, she then turns the doctor into a frog, and turns to you. You soon discover that she is now the ruler of all reality, and she has long since come to that conclusion. Said person is now at an almost childish state, and doesn't realize how dangerous her powers are, using them as a young girl would. You now record your life being the best friend of a god.

If you picked green... All goes well. She goes out into the city to celebrate... before growing to 120 feet tall. You must now find a way to keep her from destroying everything... or letting her do as she pleases. As with the rest, record what happens next.

If you picked yellow... Nothing happe- just kidding! You wake up to discover that you are 3000 years into the future where it's more or less what Futurama said it would be. At least, without the girl now being an near invincible intergalactic space dragon that is wrecking havoc. Your favorite show is also taking place in said setting, with you taking a role as one of your favorite characters. Naturally, the best option. Record what happens next.

I await the results.
---
Saki, Isaac, Lip, Lyn, and Little Mac for SSB4!
Cailou. "Cuteness never looked this badass" - Chuggaconroy.
#2fredie11Posted 3/10/2013 5:55:03 PM
i picked green she can do as she pleases
---
to tell the truth im verry paranoid..wait a minute why are you reading this..are you stalking me are something?..likely story..now whats your real motive?
#3ThatPersonGuy(Topic Creator)Posted 3/10/2013 5:56:57 PM
fredie11 posted...
i picked green she can do as she pleases

>_>

Okay... what happens next?
---
#4willingmessPosted 3/10/2013 6:01:34 PM
An invincible immortal space dragon misty? In the year 3000? While I take on the role of Jeff in Community?!

Chang proceeds to take control of misty, and rules the earth....
---
Official Team Miror (subdiv. of miror infinity) Leader
Shadow pokemon: flygon
#5ThatPersonGuy(Topic Creator)Posted 3/10/2013 6:05:05 PM
willingmess posted...
An invincible immortal space dragon misty? In the year 3000? While I take on the role of Jeff in Community?!

Chang proceeds to take control of misty, and rules the earth....

I dont even know anymore.
---
#6CakeOfLiesPosted 3/10/2013 6:05:07 PM
So... Cynthia is now 120 feet tall and I need to keep her from destroying the city... This is probably gonna be difficult considering her Garchomp is probably also huge if she had it with her. Either way, there's no way I'm gonna stop her. She's gonna do what she wants and destroy the city in the process. This won't end well...

What was the non-anime show for?
---
http://i.imgur.com/K29ku1D.png
Hardest decisions ever: http://www.contrib.andrew.cmu.edu/~msandbot/pokemon/blackwhite.html
#7ThatPersonGuy(Topic Creator)Posted 3/10/2013 6:07:12 PM
CakeOfLies posted...
So... Cynthia is now 120 feet tall and I need to keep her from destroying the city... This is probably gonna be difficult considering her Garchomp is probably also huge if she had it with her. Either way, there's no way I'm gonna stop her. She's gonna do what she wants and destroy the city in the process. This won't end well...

What was the non-anime show for?

Yellow... but I feel it is best for hummanity if you keep it to green.
---
#8Astral_BeastPosted 3/10/2013 6:10:18 PM
CakeOfLies posted...
So... Maylene is now 120 feet tall and I need to keep her from destroying the city... I guess there's no way I'm gonna stop her. She's gonna do what she wants and destroy the city in the process. This won't end well...

Dem giant feet.

---
Official Fan Rotom of the Pokemon X/Y boards.
Official Shadow Jirachi of Team Miror Infinity. http://i.imgur.com/UnFnF.gif
#9KillerMechanoidPosted 3/10/2013 6:19:39 PM(edited)
What's up with thinking about a non-anime show when it only factors into one of the choices/story?
#10pokemonzeroPosted 3/10/2013 6:14:28 PM
I wanted to know what Cyan was
so All hail Skyla goddess of love(No offence Aphrodite)

I think this would work
---
Volunteer at Dream World Paradise. Jobs done 18--- William FC: 0648-5041-0950
Volunteer Cloner/RCer Jobs done:2