This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Lol, wobby being uber.

#1WindyligthPosted 3/10/2013 7:11:33 PM
What a good joke.
---
I am here to promote the discussion and appreciation of Fennekin.
#2Luce_ImperiusPosted 3/10/2013 7:16:22 PM
*Looks at Tc profile.....not a New User*

Huh, that normally works.

But yeah, Wynaut gets encore, evolve, get counter destiny bond and mirror coat. So basically an OHKO can easily be set up. With shadow tag switching is impossible. So at worst, switching in is an advantage while your opponent can't retreat that turn.
---
"If you level up a Swellow at night then give it a Dusk Stone [they didn't exist yet] then it will evolve into Ostricho." ~ The Legend of Ostricho
#3GiftedACIIIPosted 3/10/2013 7:16:56 PM
TC is still in 2010
#4DonniedonzPosted 3/10/2013 7:18:52 PM
GiftedACIII posted...
TC is still in 2010

---
A Scandalous Fox...
#5AzurinaiPosted 3/10/2013 7:34:10 PM
Dark Ghosts or Darks using Dark Special moves destroy Wobby
---
"Why do I check for updates when I know there's nothing there?"
#6GiftedACIIIPosted 3/10/2013 7:37:48 PM
Azurinai posted...

Encore, switch to Justified Poke.
#7GiftedACIIIPosted 3/10/2013 7:38:28 PM
Swords Dance on the switch. Sweep
#8AzurinaiPosted 3/10/2013 7:49:18 PM
GiftedACIII posted...
Azurinai posted...

Assuming they use survive the hit or they use a dark move.

Alternatively, they could use shadow ball or an elemental Stab so long as it's special and they are Dark type. Or any ghost with physical attacks.
---
#9GiftedACIIIPosted 3/10/2013 7:54:54 PM
Azurinai posted...
GiftedACIII posted...
Azurinai posted...

Alternatively, they could use shadow ball or an elemental Stab so long as it's special and they are Dark type. Or any ghost with physical attacks.

You don't know how bulky Wobbuffet is do you? It can survive pretty much any unboosted attack, even boosted at full health and ohko back with the appropiate move. If as you say its a dark type special attacker or a ghost type physical attacker, use encore and then switch to a set up sweeper that resists or gets boosts from that attack. Wobbuffet is pretty much the best set-up sweeper teammate there is. With something like a Wish Blissey for further extend Wobbuffet's lifespan... Still though like anything, the player can't be completely terrible
#10AzurinaiPosted 3/10/2013 8:10:12 PM
GiftedACIII posted...
Azurinai posted...
GiftedACIII posted...
Azurinai posted...

You don't know how bulky Wobbuffet is do you? It can survive pretty much any unboosted attack, even boosted at full health and ohko back with the appropiate move. If as you say its a dark type special attacker or a ghost type physical attacker, use encore and then switch to a set up sweeper that resists or gets boosts from that attack. Wobbuffet is pretty much the best set-up sweeper teammate there is. With something like a Wish Blissey for further extend Wobbuffet's lifespan... Still though like anything, the player can't be completely terrible

I find that in ubers (even with its massive HP stat and moderate defenses) it can rarely survive 2 hits especially if it hard switches in (most ubers have incredible attack stats) making a good prediction key. Easier when you know the enemy is choiced in some fashion.

If it's free of damage then you can encore, if it's damaged from entry hazards or prior damage then good luck surviving for an encore or counter/mirror. I don't think wish will help too much there.

It's better to use that slot for something with a lot higher defenses and can cripple enemies with status IMO.

Also wobby is huge taunt bait, better run a scarf on it. But if you do that, he can't retaliate and encore.

I dunno man, I don't see him much at all in Ubers, others simply fill that encore roll better and the counters are not as useful as having another defensive recovery pokemon or a fast heavy hitter which essentially does OHKO's as well and less prediction involved.

Having said all of that, a lot of it comes down to what you said, the player not being terrible.
---